The MOVIE REVIEW Thread

pwede kung si RicaLim000 ka hehehe

just came from watching this movie, wow ganda ng ending :thumbsupsmiley:

wawa naman si angelina :(

"WHAT THE f#&k HAVE YOU DONE LATELY'

closing lines from this exciting and thrilling movie WANTED ,makes me want to watch it all over again

pwede kung si RicaLim000 ka hehehe

just came from watching this movie, wow ganda ng ending :thumbsupsmiley:

wawa naman si angelina :(

"WHAT THE f#&k HAVE YOU DONE LATELY'

closing lines from this exciting and thrilling movie WANTED ,makes me want to watch it all over again

ok.....watched a private screening for The Dark Knight and Im telling you its awesome...awesome....awesome.....The dialogues are crazy......plotwise, performance wise.....great set of actors.....props to Heath Ledger for an Oscar worthy performance of a lifetime....Ive never seen the Joker as dark as this one....and Im pretty sure I never will.......2 1/2 hours long.....ang ayaw ko lang is yung leading lady....Maggie something something.....parang ang rigid nya.

Wall-E.......Finding Nemo will always be my favorite animated movie.....but this one comes in a close second.....Thats how good this movie is......not just this year but since Finding Nemo or the Lion King ....halos kalahati nung film......sya lang.....pero ramdam na ramdam ko yung lungkot nya......and to think robots have no emotion This film is certainly a classic dealing with being alone and our enviroment as we know it......for sure.....I dont think theres anybody that can beat this movie for Best Animated Film at the Oscar.....Sabi nga ni Vince Carter "Its over" hehe

Edited by Waterbearer
ok.....watched a private screening for The Dark Knight and Im telling you its awesome...awesome....awesome.....The dialogues are crazy......plotwise, performance wise.....great set of actors.....props to Heath Ledger for an Oscar worthy performance of a lifetime....Ive never seen the Joker as dark as this one....and Im pretty sure I never will.......2 1/2 hours long.....ang ayaw ko lang is yung leading lady....Maggie something something.....parang ang rigid nya.

d bale 2 weeks na lang at palabas na dito sa pinas yan ng july 16 hehehe

Wanted was good.. 2hours from start to finish.

Yung Altered 2006 pa ata talga pinalabas yun.. I think pareho din yun sa pinaplabas sa Cinemax..anyone could confirm this?

Yes it is...they even aired it last weekend....

Perfect Creature was another one that had a theatrical release even if it had been broadcast on cable (Star World)

HANCOCK

Ok naman ang story, medyo nagulat ako sa Twist ng Story.

Nagkahalikan ba talaga si Charlize at Will???

Mukhang Long-distance relationship dapat ang buhay nila.

tingin ko pabitin na halik lang yung kay Will at Charlize. Hindi ata pumayag yung asawa ni CHarlize kasi egoy si Will eh hehehe biro lang po

pero shempre basta idol Will Smith, maganda ang pelikula. wala pa ata siyang flop eh. ah, yung Wild Wild West olats yun hehehe pero naaliw naman ako kahit papano maganda soundtrack eh hehehe

panalo yung Dark Knight. meron na sa Pirates of QUiapo ah hehehe kaso iba pa din kung sa malaking screen kaya uulitin ko ito hehehe. sana me budget kami ni esmi para sa IMAX namin panuorin. nakakatakam ikuwento ang ending kaso baka ma-ban ako dito hehehe pero panalo si the_joker. hindi yung mtc member ah, hehehe joke lang tol. "you're just a freak. like me" sabay tawang Paquito Diaz hehehe olats si Jack Nicholson dito ke Heath Ledger.

an hour ago..trinoma cinema 2

the dark knight

~christian bale, heath ledger, michael cane, gary oldman, maggie gyllenhaal, aaron heckart, morgan freeman

~what can i say? the theme is as dark as the title depicted it would be. the cinematography was insanely good. but heath ledger was insanely better! and yeah! the oscar nomination hype was foundedly advertised. ledger certainly deserves a nod on this one. he singlehandedly stole the whole movie!

and yeah! t'was that long..i mean the length of the movie. but it was worth it. christopher nolan, i tip my cap off!

:goatee: 8)

oh! whatever happened to the scarecrow???

:unsure:

go ahead, heath..clap! it's your show!!!

:thumbsupsmiley:

http://img187.imageshack.us/img187/2129/jokersm5.gif

The dark knight..

now I know who killed Heath Ledger ---> Christopher Nolan!!!!

This Director is super genius!!! DC kicks ass off Marvel and they got class!! (although I love Marvel Characters, also)

this is an all-star power cast movie that can be a total candidate as best movie for an oscar!

it's like putting a Godfather movie and putting it into a movie adaptation..

Heath Ledger is so much a great actor and Christian Bale reciprocates an oscar award acting!!

Aaron Eckart is also great, plus Gary Oldman and Morgan Freeman - perfect 10 acting...

Gylenhall justifies Rachel's character by giving more life

and even Eric Roberts and Michael Jai White (Spawn) has great acting!!

If there was a movie that will be a candidate for best movie ever, this would be it!!! (no kidding)

consider the storyline, effects, musics, etc., this movie has all the added formula for 1 great movie...

may have topped LOTR, spiderman or the early batman movie with the legendary Jack Nicholson...

Christopher Nolan is one freaking genius!!! He gives justice to the death of Heath...

Edited by tobats04

^sharing the same sentiments with you Bat-fans above.

Yup, gotta admit it, THE DARK KNIGHT seems kinda long but thankfully enough director Chris Nolan is a master at pacing and editing.

I much preferred the cowl and cape of the "Begins" Batman but when Bale dons it, his voice register changes...now this is one bad-ass who can kick Leonidas and his 300 Spartans into the pit!!!

Great perfos all around...Heath Ledger surely leaves this mortal coil with a Joker to be remembered. Makes Jigsaw from the "Saw" movies look like a pussy.