Headphones

Anong best brand of headset you would recommend na may noise cancellation? Yung mainam na gamitin para sa mga home-based work. TIA

depende sa budget mo pero kung ang budget is not an option, better go with Sony WH-1000XM3.. best consumer grade noise cancelling headphones..

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Best you could do is have custom earphones made. Check out FlipEars. He's a guy based in Las Pinas and has been making custom earphones since 2016. It's quite pricey at 15,000 for the entry level. But it'll definitely be worth the price cause it will entirely block out ambient sound and the sound quality will be top notch.

• 4 weeks later...

For wired headphones with Active Noise Cancelling, hard to beat Bose QC20's. Wife and I never fly without them.

For wireless headphones with ANC, I've also had good luck with the Sony WI1000X

Next purchase, I'm eyeing the Sony Wireless Earbuds with ANC (WF-1000XM3) for use at the gym.

• 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Best go to place for audiophiles is Egghead (Shangrila and Galleria). They have the best selection of headphones and good warranty din. Their staff are very knowledgeable also. I'm currently using Dunu Titan 5, and i must say, best earphone I've had, ever, planning to upgrade my cable wires though.

For gaming headphones, no doubt, PcHub sa gilmore, most affordable selection out there. Currently using CloudX