Headphones

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Guys don't buy headphones dahil sa dala ng advertisements but buy because of accuracy and quality. Sorry but I don't like bose or beats, their overpriced and overrated. They don't put quality into their products.

I suggest RHA or Sennheiser. But for the budget conscious then go for XIAO MI Piston 2 or XIAO MI HD. You'll be surprised.

Guys don't buy headphones dahil sa dala ng advertisements but buy because of accuracy and quality. Sorry but I don't like bose or beats, their overpriced and overrated. They don't put quality into their products.

I suggest RHA or Sennheiser. But for the budget conscious then go for XIAO MI Piston 2 or XIAO MI HD. You'll be surprised.

Beats definitely has no quality. It's pretty much a fashion accessory. Bose though as well? Earbuds I'd agree. But the headphones I'd have to disagree. I've never put on anything as comfortable as those. Quality seems pretty good but Im no audiophile so I don't really care about the quality if it's already good. I wouldn't notice much of a difference in an improvement unless it was that bad.

Looks like you're talking about earphones, then I agree with you on that. I use a $20 pair of earphones over my $200 bose ones cuz the bose sucks. I foolishly bought that without checking reviews because Bose never disappointed before. I'd still go for Bose for headphones.

I agree, Beats is overpriced and overrated. But Bose? Parang one of the best bass, if not the best in a headphone.

Sennheiser ang pinaka-ok para sa akin.

• 2 weeks later...

Kelan po sa November?

November 10 and 11..... Dusit hotel...... its FREE! Magaming discounts dito......

Also, I just saw a 24 million na speaker dito sa pinas.... OMG!

anybody going to the hifi show this year?

Me...... I will be there Saturday. Most ng kilala ko na audiophile shops will be there. Please go...... lots and lots of discounts.