• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Planning to go to Batangas with a friend...

Saan kaya maganda? Yung madaling puntahan, wala masyadong traffic (para madaling pumunta at umuwi) and a decent/clean beach? Was thinking Nasugbu... Anilao ba ilang hours papunta? How about punta fuego?

nasugbu is the nearest. munting buhangin in nasugbu is nice. but the best there is punta fuego but pricey. anilao isnt clean as before.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest eljuego

Punto Miguel in Anilao is a nice destination to go to. It's a white sand beach that is isolated. The only way to go there is by banca from the Anilao port since there are no roads that connect to that place.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 5 months later...

Hello, we are planning to have a Christmas party at a beach resort somewhere in Batangas and I would like you guys to recommend a good place to stay with? Our head count is 27 and our budget for the place is 20K but can be extend if needed. We've been through to Laiya area before and we would prefer to venture to other areas of Batangas. Thanks

• 3 weeks later...
Guest nick fury

Has anyone been to La Luz Resort in San Juan Batangas? I've been to Laiya Coco Grove and Virgin Resort... I know they share the same beach, but what difference can I expect?

TAI :rolleyes:

Yup, they both share the same coastline. When we went to Laiya a year ago, we "trespassed" on the La Luz area and I didn't see much difference in terms of the beach except the hill that is in La Luz's area. As for the amenities, I can't say. What I know is La Luz is almost always fully-booked.

• 3 weeks later...

Yup, they both share the same coastline. When we went to Laiya a year ago, we "trespassed" on the La Luz area and I didn't see much difference in terms of the beach except the hill that is in La Luz's area. As for the amenities, I can't say. What I know is La Luz is almost always fully-booked.

Thanks Nick Fury! That might be an indication that its a pretty decent place to book in. Although I am quite sure Aquatico in the same coastline is by far a better (more expensive) choice. :blush:

Guest nick fury

Thanks Nick Fury! That might be an indication that its a pretty decent place to book in. Although I am quite sure Aquatico in the same coastline is by far a better (more expensive) choice. :blush:

I think Aquatico has better amenities. If you have the budget, just go to Aquatico.

Guest nick fury

maganda nga aquatico may day trip lang with food mas affordable yun.. pero wala overnight. meron din ok sa tabi ng aquatico further down the road mas malaki at 3 floors yung mga buildings nya at mas affordable pero i forgot yung name..

What do you mean walang overnight? Ang alam ko may overnight.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Has anyone been to La Luz Resort in San Juan Batangas? I've been to Laiya Coco Grove and Virgin Resort... I know they share the same beach, but what difference can I expect?

TAI :rolleyes:

The good thing about La luz the snorkling site is just infront of their resort, and abundant in fish species even a big school of fish and if your lucky you could see the pawikan that always stay in taht place,

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...