how many hrs. from manila to laiya?

one and a half hour thru star tollway via Ibaan or Lipa...Nice Place and best resorts...try aquatica and balai sa laiya for diving...other options are la luz and sabangan.....i'm from batangas and always spent holy week in this place. :) try it, you cant go wrong :)

• 2 weeks later...

Went to La Luz in Laiya last September... one of the better budget-friendly resorts in Batangas. It's quiet, cozy, plenty of trees, cabanas by the beach a nice touch. Only downside is you can't cook your own food. There's a breakfast, lunch and dinner buffet, there's no menu to select from. What they serve is what you get. Food is okay, nothing spectacular. If you're not picky about food then I recommend this resort.

Better go Laiya.....Mr. Flor contact# 09192530235 (no. ng owner)for 8k a night, good for 2-3 family, kasya hangng 20 pax, just a walk a way from the famous La Luz. One aircon room, one kubo house, one balsa.....beach front pa, walang limit ang pwede basta kasya....kita kits

sir,

just wanna ask kung kamusta naman po experience nyo sa place? the amenities and rooms? thanks...planning to go to laiya this coming May, hope you can give me feedback on the said place. thanks

guys, help naman.

any recommendation for a 3days/2nights stay na you can bring and cook your own food?

most of this resorts kasi bawal magdala ng food, my budget is 4-5k per night 6-8 persons kami.

no offence but its better to go to puerto galera than any beach in batangas...

an 1 hour boat trip from batangas pier to puerto galera... a white beach and more nice bars :)

you can cook your food to sa mga houses there...

Guest megalodon
no offence but its better to go to puerto galera than any beach in batangas...

an 1 hour boat trip from batangas pier to puerto galera... a white beach and more nice bars :)

you can cook your food to sa mga houses there...

I'd rather go to a white sand beach in anilao than puerto galera

guys, help naman.

any recommendation for a 3days/2nights stay na you can bring and cook your own food?

most of this resorts kasi bawal magdala ng food, my budget is 4-5k per night 6-8 persons kami.

sa laiya meron mga resorts na pwedeng magdala ng food. pero may corkage fee. try mong mag inquire sa mga resort dito. nakita ko lang to while browsing.

http://www.laiyaresorts.com

http://www.onelaiya.multiply.com

http://www.llamarbeachresort.multiply.com

Edited by mariejoy
  • 2 weeks later...

been to san juan batangas last weekend. (may 15-17)

we stayed at pahiyas beach resort,

for 7k a night, 10 kami.

its like an attic of a house, 2 aircons but no bathroom.

the room is nice but only 2 beds, then thin cushion only for the other 8.

they also have a kubo house, 2 bed room and has its kitchen. and own restroom,

if no aircon, only 3800, they allow kahit 10.

ayaw magpatawad nung owner, she said that its 7k fixed.

although medyo lugi kami kasi without bathroom, kitchen, pwede na din full kasi sa lahat ng beach front.

they even charge us 500 a day for using their kitchen, but kapag ihaw lang there is no charge.

i'd rather go to somewhere else kesa dito sa san juan batangas. i thought sobrang ganda, di naman pala.

no waves or anything just white beach.

pahiyas beach is located beside kabayan beach resort.

• 2 weeks later...