Munting Buhangin in Nasugbu is a nice quiet place...this is beside Punta fuego resort!! there's also cottages and rooms for couples and groups!!

going there 1500 po round trip to white beach punta fuego club

yung cottage 500 pesos yung table

then 75 pesos each person

Munting Buhangin in Nasugbu is a nice quiet place...this is beside Punta fuego resort!! there's also cottages and rooms for couples and groups!!

going there 1500 po round trip to white beach punta fuego club

yung cottage 500 pesos yung table

then 75 pesos each person

guys, try nyo tali beach and penisula de punta fuego.....exclusive residential resort community....madami na nagpapa-rent ng beach house....ganda ng mga houses.....price range ng mga beachhouse for rent is 5000-1500 per night.......kasya na 12-25 pax.......no check in-check out time (kahit 6am kayo check in tapos alis kayo 6pm the following day, ayos lang)........fully furnished na mga houses kaya dala na lang kayo food na lulutuin nyo.....

in tali beach...tambayan ang main beach and yung CLIFF...

in fuego.....long beach and the clubhouse( nandito na infinitypool)

guys, try nyo tali beach and penisula de punta fuego.....exclusive residential resort community....madami na nagpapa-rent ng beach house....ganda ng mga houses.....price range ng mga beachhouse for rent is 5000-1500 per night.......kasya na 12-25 pax.......no check in-check out time (kahit 6am kayo check in tapos alis kayo 6pm the following day, ayos lang)........fully furnished na mga houses kaya dala na lang kayo food na lulutuin nyo.....

in tali beach...tambayan ang main beach and yung CLIFF...

in fuego.....long beach and the clubhouse( nandito na infinitypool)

please pm me contacts fro punta fuego bro! thanks :thumbsupsmiley:

please pm me contacts fro punta fuego bro! thanks :thumbsupsmiley:

badtrip di ako nakapunta doon sa punta fuego kasi need ka muna maging member doon

kaya doon sa baba nag jetski nalang ako ..na pag mamay ari ng punta fuego club

30 mins -2,500php jetski rental

Went to Munting Buhangin last Sunday and I won't ever go back...ang dumi ng beach as in you swim with empty sachets, plastic bottles and pieces of wood..Part of it is of course dami tao so madali mag dumi beach...anyway, i hope the resort is much cleaner during non-peak days...But I still prefer any San Juan resort than munting buhangin...

penisula de punta fuego, how to reach there?

Sa Nasugbu, Batangas. Lampas pa ng bayan, paakyat. Past Munting Buhangin,Kawayan Cove, Tali Beach and Terazzas de Punta Fuego. It's an exclusive subdivision/club. You have to be a member, a lot owner or a guest of one to gain entry.

last march, we went to laiya coco grove. this resort is ideal for company team building coz of the spacious area. marami activities ang pedeng gawin. the main resort has extension beach. meron din lagoon area, may net for volleyball, malinis at white sand din. may guard na rumoronda para maiwasan yun mga nagreresort hopping. 420/head ang fee sa extension beach ,free use of tables and bench, 300 ang rent ng tent. u can bring ur own food pa. sa main resort nandun ang swimming pool at mga tree houses. mas marami amenities dun. mas marami din tao pag peak season. kaya dun n lng kmi sa extension. :)

laiya? ganda sana...pero malupit pag umatake ang jellyfish....stayed at virgin beach way back 2004...la pa aircon mga casitas nila that time....hanngang ngayon kaya sila pinaka malinis na resort? tagal ko ng di nakabalik dito ha....

long weekend coming up (june 7-9) humirit na mga anak ko ng last hurrah before they go back to school...already have a booking at tali beach in nasugbu....sana makisama yung weather....pero ok lang, may pool naman yung house na na-rent ko...kung umulan, sa pool lang sila. but if the sun shows up, we'll definitely be at tali's main beach....thank god there's accuweather.com, you could check the weather forecast for batangas for the next 15 days....crossed fingers here, sana umaraw

Sa Nasugbu, Batangas. Lampas pa ng bayan, paakyat. Past Munting Buhangin,Kawayan Cove, Tali Beach and Terazzas de Punta Fuego. It's an exclusive subdivision/club. You have to be a member, a lot owner or a guest of one to gain entry.

got it salamat po :thumbsupsmiley:

was in calatagan batangas yesterday...

we stayed at a friends house and spent last saturday at Mader Ricky Reyes' Golden Sunset Resort...it was pricey and the ammenities were so-so...the dorm and accomodations we great though...walang beach hehehe...entrance is 300 bucks...di sulit although may show sila pag saturdays so pambawi ng konti...if you plan to stay...prepare around 5 to 10K for the accomodations...bawal food inside...

going here i suggest you get a banca and ride to the sandbar near the shores of the resort (10 min ride)...nasa gitna po yan ng bay ha hehehe...super saya at sulit...babayaran nyo lang bangka

We went to Eagle Point Resort last weekend. Room rates is at P6,200 per night (includes breakfast). The resort has 2 sections.

The 1st section is where the 3 swimming pools (1 salt water & 2 fresh water), snorkeling & scuba diving area, tennis courts, game room, restaurant, lobby, & hotel rooms are located.

The 2nd section is the Sepoc Beach Center which is located at the Maricaban Island (about 20 mins by boat). A unspoiled island that has a bit of modern amenities like toilets, changing room, packed lunch cooking & dinning area & huts. The Sepoc Beach Center is what sets the Eagle Point Resort apart from other resorts.

Here are some pictures of the Sepoc Beach Center.

This is the picture of the Sepoc Beach Center that is taken from the top of the hiking trail

post-72804-1213119665.jpg

This is the close up photo of the rock.

post-72804-1213119619.jpg

What I like about Eagle Point:

1) Good food

2) It is close to a lot of excellent dive spots

3) The place is teeming with marine life. At less that 3 meters from the shore, you can see colorful tropical fish swimming. In our scuba diving using 'shore entry', at 5 meters we encountered a giant clam, & a puffer fish the size of a watermelon. At 7 meters we encountered a sea turtle measuring about 1 1/2 foot in diameter.

4) Each hotel room has it's own terrace.

5) The sea breeze at Sepoc Island is fantastic. Not even Boracay could give me that kind of experience.

What I don't like about Eagle Point:

1) Some of the door locks at the hotel room's toilet doesn't work.

2) Not all rooms are equipped with safe. The locks on their safe jammed occasionally.

I hope the above problems would be solved before we come back.

In summary, Eagle Point Resort is a great place for a family man who wants his family to have a good time while he goes scuba diving.

More information about the resort could be found at eaglepoint.com.ph

Edited by johnlove

Unspoiled place in Anilao, Sepoc Island owned by Eagle point, one of the places to go by boat trip in Anilao.

Anilao is a place for swimming without the sand. :D Ideal place for scuba and snorkeling.

"In summary, Eagle Point Resort is a great place for a family man who wants his family to have a good time while he goes scuba diving."

- I totally agree with you on this point, johnlove. :) But to add to this Maybe not only Eagle point but the whole of Anilao.

Was in Anilao, 2 weeks ago. 2 or 3 resorts away from Eagle point.

In San Juan, Batangas Best place for me is Virgin resort. then followed by Sabangan, good service and cozy place.