• Recently Browsing

• No registered users viewing this page.

someone tried vivere azure?

9/10 overall experience. Been there several times, great place to go with someone special, place is really

romantic, the infinity pool is just awesome during night time dips with the moonlight.

A lot of places for quality time, service and the food are excellent. They cleaned out the beach area to

have a safe place to swim without getting caught on rocks/coral as well as getting pulled by the

undertow. Hotel can provide the transportation to and from the hotel. Lots of activities to do both on land,

in bed, and in the water.

The only downsides now is availability, the guests from Vivere Hotel usually take first pick, the price

is fairly expensive but I would definitely say worth the cost for a large majority of the people.

I can swear that even the toughest nut of a bitch will sway with you because of the romantic ambiance

of the location.

:thumbsupsmiley:

Edited by rowdylibra
  • 2 weeks later...
9/10 overall experience. Been there several times, great place to go with someone special, place is really

romantic, the infinity pool is just awesome during night time dips with the moonlight.

A lot of places for quality time, service and the food are excellent. They cleaned out the beach area to

have a safe place to swim without getting caught on rocks/coral as well as getting pulled by the

undertow. Hotel can provide the transportation to and from the hotel. Lots of activities to do both on land,

in bed, and in the water.

The only downsides now is availability, the guests from Vivere Hotel usually take first pick, the price

is fairly expensive but I would definitely say worth the cost for a large majority of the people.

I can swear that even the toughest nut of a bitch will sway with you because of the romantic ambiance

of the location.

:thumbsupsmiley:

where is it exactly in batangas?

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

anilao, batangas isn't ideal for swimming for me. it's more of diving/snorkeling place.

i've stayed in eagle point resort in mabini, near anilao. long drive from manila but it was fun there. make sure to take a boat to sepoc island.

laiya is more suitable for families and couples who just want to lounge around, check out coco grove resort.

outside food and drinks weren't allowed in these places. we had to buy everything from them. nagtakas lang kami ng cooler for booze. ;)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Planning to go to Batangas with a friend...

Saan kaya maganda? Yung madaling puntahan, wala masyadong traffic (para madaling pumunta at umuwi) and a decent/clean beach? Was thinking Nasugbu... Anilao ba ilang hours papunta? How about punta fuego?

nasugbu is the nearest. munting buhangin in nasugbu is nice. but the best there is punta fuego but pricey. anilao isnt clean as before.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...