Insomnia Remedies

Melatonin helps regulate bodily functions, including sleep.

I take 500 mg at least 2-3 hours before bedtime.

It comes in various brands including SleepWell and Sleepasil.

So far, I have not experienced any adverse side effects.

If you are really desperate for a good night's rest, 150 mg of Diphenhydramine would do the trick. Do not make a habit out of this though. Melatonin is a natural supplement but Diphenhydramine can cause confusion, lethargy, and nausea when abused.

Edited by 99PercentCaffeine
  • 7 months later...

I used to sleep 3-4hrs a day before. Then I realize that thinking about my problems and how to successfully solve it before going to sleep keeps me fully awake.

So I invented my own method on how to sleep. I started making plans or drafting plans before I sleep even though, sometimes, the possibility of my plan from happening is slim. From that plan, I will be able to get peace of mind, knowing that at least I have a plan to face my problem for the next day..

Or sometimes I just watch some boring rerun shows, have sex or masturbate when alone.. Haha

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

as much as possible, if you really want to achieve that sleep you've been craving for, try not having coffee, instead, drink chamomile tea.

and when sleeping, make sure the room is dark and quiet... put away your gadgets.

if you still can't sleep, try meditating, inhale and exhale slowly with nothing in mind... just breath slowly and deeply.. try counting, 10 seconds inhale, 10 seconds exhale.... repeat until you yawn. repeat until you snore..

if all else fails - pray...

or re-position your bed.

if it failed - go have sex or masturbate.

• 2 weeks later...