Insomnia Remedies

maliban sa masturbation...

developing a sleeping habit might also help.wake up early and dont sleep any other time of the day except at night when your really goin to sleep. if you awake by 5 or even 4 , i think by 9 or 10 in the evening you will already be very sleepy.

I AGREE WITH YOU BRO BIGTIME. SINCE COLLEGE AM ALREADY FINDING IT HARD TO SLEEP ON TIME AND USUALLY AM AWAKE TIL 5AM WHICH LEAVES ME A LITTLE TIME OF REST BEFORE GOING TO SCHOOL AND NOW WORK.

insomnia remedies, if ur sched is less demanding exercis like 2 rounds the campus or somethin.. nakakatanggal pa ng stress,

at times you just have to talk with ur friends and let it out,

most kse ng mga nhihirapan matulog eh marami iniiisip, - so ways of relieving stress, expressin /sharin ur problems is the key..

if any of you guys think i can give more advice (which i can), just PM me, by the way anu yung V?

:goatee:

• 2 months later...
insomnia remedies, if ur sched is less demanding exercis like 2 rounds the campus or somethin.. nakakatanggal pa ng stress,

at times you just have to talk with ur friends and let it out,

most kse ng mga nhihirapan matulog eh marami iniiisip, - so ways of relieving stress, expressin /sharin ur problems is the key..

if any of you guys think i can give more advice (which i can), just PM me, by the way anu yung V?

:goatee:

V is the street name of Valium.

The first place to make changes is your diet. Cut the coffee, soda pop, red meat and junk food.

Next, start getting regular exercise. Turn off the TV and the computer and take a walk, ride a bike or something that makes you tired.

When you sleep, keep it down to 4 or 5 hours. Long periods of sleep will leave you groggy and listless.

Right before bed enjoy peppermint tea. Warm milk is also good. Some people like chamomile tea. As you fall asleep give yourself suggestions to improve your sleep and other aspects of your health you want to improve. Enjoy dreaming!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Pre yung V is addictive, lalo kang di makakatulog pag wala ng supply... ingat lng sa V pre..

Before I use to take Mogs, it's a good alternative for insomniacs.. I wonder if they're still selling this non addictive drug.. Only my 2 cents worth.

I know mate.

Hinay hinay nga lang ako sa V. Im low on supply and besides, I just take it when I really need to sleep or get me body relaxed.

Ingat dito, you can not take this for 10 days straight.

KAnya-kanya siguro yan. There was a time when I took it daily for months, then nung nag-pang umaga ako ng pasok, tinigil ko sya. Wala namang side effects. I still have 2 packs sa bahay. From time to time, especially kapag sabado, i still take it para relaxed yung sunday ko.

It really cured my insomnia. May mga pagkakataon na two days straight, for no reason, di ako makatulog. Somehow, it helped me regulate my sleep time.

Then again, kanya-kanya nga yan. May be safe for me, pero hindi siguro sa iba. But definitely i think this is safer, and cheaper, than V.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...