Insomnia Remedies

• 3 weeks later...

Pag di ka maka tulog simple lng po, count to ten ka lng sa GF mo or asawa mo, pag di kapa naka tulog, count to ten uli pag ayaw pa rin count to ten lng basta pag ayaw pa rin wag mo tigilan count to ten lng ng count to ten hangan maka tulog ka :D

O kaya gawin mo yung ginagawa ko nung bata pa ako, pahid ka VICKS vaporub sa ibabaw ng talukap ng mata mo hehehe

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Drink beer spiked with cigarette ashes.

WARNING: Please be careful ladies, this trick is oftenly used in date-rape situations. Always be careful who do you drink with.

I should know, I tried it out myself a couple of times.

What is in the ashes that would make you fall asleep? the hint of nicotine? the mentholated carbon? I think its just the beer.

very hot shower lang, solve ka na. para kang nag steam bath, super pagod afterwards, sarap matulog sa malamig na room. never fails.

This ones better. But on real insomiacs, it may not be enough.

A simple way is not to worry about the time (normally I sleep past 2am), and do not think that you have to wake up at 6am. Basically avoid worrying and thinking of the lateness of the night.

Now that youve cleared your mind, start imagining your feet and hands are getting heavy. Too heavy that you cannot move it anymore.

Then the legs and arms.

Then the body.

Then the head.

Then imagine you, and the bed sheet (not the bed) are slowly floating up in the air ..... slowly floating....

zzZZZZZZ zZZZZ

nyt

Edited by destron
  • 2 weeks later...

i think insomnia and sleeping problem is different . if one has insomnia then maybe he/she should see a doctor but if its only a sleeping problem then there are lots of ways to deal with it safely and drugs isnt one of them. identifieng the cause of it should be the first step and from there a solution can be made, just be really aware of what our body is telling us...stressed ba? my emotional problems..etc...things that cause sleeping problems..