Pick Up Vehicle Users

Thank you very much for the input, Sir Felix. For now, it's a toss-up beween the Isuzu Dmax and Nissan Navara. Do you have any reviews re the Dmax.

I need to evaluate the choices very well because they cost well over one million pesos for the 4x4s. Not a petty amount for me and I plan to use it for at least ten years.

This 2 pickup are the same in terms durability, reliability and performance specially in there engine... the only difference is Isuzu engine is

noisier than Nissan.. Noisy Engine is the downside of all Isuzu vehicles..

• 1 month later...

mine is hilux 09, just got rid of my strada 07.. sobra sirain strada. pang city lang talga.. pero kung dto mo lang gagamitin and hindi mo kargahan ng mabigat ok ang strada. comfy ang ride and matipid sa gas sa m/t ah. sa hilux naman matagtag pero matibay sa kargahan. ok din ang navarra.. pag nag bili ako ng pickup ni consider ko din kase ang resale value.. ranger n dmax ayus dn review kaso mababa mga resale value n mahal ang pyesa. pero matibay daw talga tong ranger n dmax

ive had a ford ranger since 2007, got the trekker na CRDI... I LOVE IT SOBRA!!!! I have a roof rack on it.. i bring surfboards, bikes, etc... etc.. I average 32,000 km per year on road trips alone.. take note di ko trabaho mag lakbay pero sobrang saya mag road trip because of the ranger... her name is mandy btw...

Its fuel consumption is at 13-15 on long drives.... 10 to 12 in the city. Even on a full load, the ranger can go up to 185 kph on the freeway... wala pang sira so far, and i had my tires recently replaced... I cant give a comparison against the navarra or the hilux but with regard tot he ford ranger, I AM ONE HAPPY CUSTOMER ANDI WOULD BUY ANOTHER ONE AGAIN...

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 4 months later...

ok sana ang isuzu diesel kaso problem is mausok siya sobra even for new car so i would go for the navarra also. if ride is not a compromise i would look for a used 01-03 toyota hilux LN166 super tibay at mura pa ang parts as well as plenty ^_^

DMax Engine (iTEQ) has an issue with our diesel fuel here, may tendency na pumalya or mag stall ang engine.

has anyone tried the mazda bt 50? oks naman handling parang innova. ang problem ko lng. masyado malaki/mahaba pagnagpapark ka sa sm. hehehehe

just bought a 4x2 bt50 pick-up. I have a problem though, madaling mag moist sa windshield just below the vents when the AC is on. hassle pag long driving........ do you have the same problem? thanks

To fellow pickup lovers

Do you have any news on when they'll be bringing out the New Hilux here with 5speed auomatic transmission,

vehicle stability control (VCS)and limited slip diffrential?

From what I gather, the above enhancements are already available in Europe and Australia.

Thank you and happy holidays, guys.

The thing is sabi ng mazda q ave, typical lang daw un sa mga pick-up nila. They assured me na report nila to sa mazda. Still, no feedback.............anung pwede kong gawin tol... TIA

hmmm... don ko din binili yung akin. try lowering the temp of your aircon. bka masyado malakas aircon mo. hehehe

Have been using a 2 x 4 Nissan Frontier for 7 years since it was brand new, most times only two of us driving it, 70,000 km so far. Am really happy with it, reliable and strong, quiet and smooth engine, drives like it's new, comfortable going at 130-140 kph but don't want to push her faster.

Would be interested in the different experiences of Nissan Navarra users. TIA.

Edited by JHP