Pick Up Vehicle Users

• 4 weeks later...

First of all, let me come clean and state for the record that I am a Mitsubishi Fanatic :thumbsupsmiley:

That said, let me sing the praises of the Mitsubishi L200 series.

I know, I know...I'm being hopelessly retro and there are many experts who can argue effectively that there are many newer, more advanced pickups out there with better features, performance, etc., and of course I respect their opinion, as well of those from fans of other brands and makes.

But regardless of such conventional wisdom, let me just say that ever since my first L200 in 1991, I couldn't be happier with the model's reliability, ease of maintenance and low-cost operation. Just feed it with oil and other consumables at the required interval, and like the energizer bunny, it just keeps going, and going, and going...

I enjoyed owning it so much that when the time came to replace my '91, I got another brand-new unit with the exact, same color!! Every body thought I was crazy, but I knew better!

I just wanted to write this to honor the faithful and reliable steeds which have carried me and my loved ones safely to work and play for almost two decades now.

Cheers! :thumbsupsmiley:

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...