Pick Up Vehicle Users

• 3 weeks later...

I have been driving the Nissan Navara 4x4 2.5 CRDi II for the past 3 years now. It performs very very well!

The Diesel Engine has 174hp which is a big help on long drives and over-taking. The ride is better than other local SUVs.

Try it and you will love it too. I'd still chose the Navara over the Hi-lux, Strada, Dmax and Ranger anytime.

The only thing that I don't like is that its long and wide making quick U-turns kinda hard.

• 1 year later...

A great review of the Chevy Colorado can be found here.

The writer actually drives a Ford Ranger 2013 (according to him, the ranger is a company car).

I have a beat up old frontier and am looking to replace it with either the Ranger or the Colorado. Right now, i'm leaning towards the Chevy :)

Edited by nastikol

thanks for the replies guys.

Just to share, went to Chevy Pasig last Monday to look out for the Colorado. No display as of current but they do have one in the back (work area) that is a 2.5 Diesel (we're looking for a 2.8 sana). We (my dad and I) are looking at a Ranger vs. Colorado since we need "tougher" pick ups for load and to haul. Have you driven Strada, Hi-Lux, D-Max or Navarra? How is it?

Thanks

A great review of the Chevy Colorado can be found here.

The writer actually drives a Ford Ranger 2013 (according to him, the ranger is a company car).

I have a beat up old frontier and am looking to replace it with either the Ranger or the Colorado. Right now, i'm leaning towards the Chevy :)

nice review for the colorado. do you have other reviews? like for ford, hilux, strada and other pick ups maybe?

Edited by nyepet
  • 3 weeks later...