The Football Thread

Labuyo

No Need to get nasty Bro, but Liverpool is playing some bad football now. We need Captain Marvel and Torres back real bad!!!

Don't mean to get nasty, but in all honesty, the thought of Liverpool makes my blood pressure rise to the 180's. It's normally in 105/60. But when I hear about them, it makes me angry.

Anyone in particular we should look for? You guys have a group playing na?

Its open to anyone who wants to play. Teams just get formed on the spot. They're quite a bunch of friendly guys. Quite nice to watch them play too, different mix of people. Chinese, german, belgian, american, africans, bisayas, hehe. But anyone from any level of skill can play.

haven't played for a while, pag may time makasama nga sa futsal game nyo :)..

ang exciting ng champions league, daming upsets, liverpool are beaten by lyon 2-1, dynamo kiev draw with inter milan, 1-1, the russian champions rubin kazan beat barcelona 2-1, arsenal draw with az alkmaar 1-1, and the romanian champions unirea beat rangers, 4-1..badtrip lang di nagpapalabas ng UCL games ang espnstar ngayon..

i hope manutd don't get beaten by cska later tonight.go red devils!!! :)

haven't played for a while, pag may time makasama nga sa futsal game nyo :)..

ang exciting ng champions league, daming upsets, liverpool are beaten by lyon 2-1, dynamo kiev draw with inter milan, 1-1, the russian champions rubin kazan beat barcelona 2-1, arsenal draw with az alkmaar 1-1, and the romanian champions unirea beat rangers, 4-1..badtrip lang di nagpapalabas ng UCL games ang espnstar ngayon..

i hope manutd don't get beaten by cska later tonight.go red devils!!! :)

yeah valencia saved the day haha! it was so funny those scousers lost to lyon. rafa's job is surely on the line now. i think when we beat them at anfield, he's gonna get sacked.

Its open to anyone who wants to play. Teams just get formed on the spot. They're quite a bunch of friendly guys. Quite nice to watch them play too, different mix of people. Chinese, german, belgian, american, africans, bisayas, hehe. But anyone from any level of skill can play.

i'm down to play when i get back to quezon city and visit. i suck but if anything i'm still down to play.

brilliant to play to score the goal against cska, fine cross by nani, well headed by berbatov to aid valencia in scoring the match winner in the 86th minute, fine display by manutd..1 more win we're a shoe in for the last 16..

what a game! ac milan vs real madrid..real's 1st goal was a screamer from ac's goalie, lucky for them pato was there to rescue the day for the milanese, 2 fantastic goals, this kid is really good, what a find for ac milan :)..real's defense is still suspect, still needs improvement..

judgement day is coming this sunday: manutd vs liverpool..930pm at espn..i hope they show the game, i'm going apesh*t if they don't hehehehe..

brilliant to play to score the goal against cska, fine cross by nani, well headed by berbatov to aid valencia in scoring the match winner in the 86th minute, fine display by manutd..1 more win we're a shoe in for the last 16..

what a game! ac milan vs real madrid..real's 1st goal was a screamer from ac's goalie, lucky for them pato was there to rescue the day for the milanese, 2 fantastic goals, this kid is really good, what a find for ac milan :)..real's defense is still suspect, still needs improvement..

judgement day is coming this sunday: manutd vs liverpool..930pm at espn..i hope they show the game, i'm going apesh*t if they don't hehehehe..

SHOOT the match is gonna be at 6am for me. gonna be painful to watch so early. anyway, KRAP! KEEP RAFA AT POOL!! we have to keep him there so we can keep making a mockery of his reign at liverpool. he's absolute KRAP hahhaha.

Thanks Bro.. Will definitely try to come but its been almost 3 years that I haven't play and with my bad lifestyle dont I will last 10 minutes XD

Rooney is a major doubt and Fletcher is racing to get fit for Man Utd Vs Liverpool match tomorrow...Liverpool have Torres on the sideline but will Rafa risk him for the match? We are waiting for the latest news of Captain Marvel Gerrard if he can make it for the match.

The tension is High and the wait continue for this Major Clash!!!

Jesus!! Why do those filthy scousers always manage to beat us? And to think Vidic got sent off for the 3rd straight match against Liverpool!!! Seeing those scousers beat us almost gives me a stroke and I'm only 25!! At least Rafa keeps his job so we can keep playing mind games on him.

although liverpool won the match today, i felt that united were on the wrong end of a few calls and non-calls. felt that andre marriner should've called a few things, especially carragher's tackle into carrick in the box and torres' dive in the first half where evra was no where near his feet. however, i vidic's and mascherano's sending off were warranted i believe. i felt united deserved at least a draw but results don't always happen the way they should be. i still don't feel liverpool will win any MAJOR trophies and i hope they don't even qualify for the knockout stages of the champions league. actually if they don't, they'll probably be favorites to win the europa league, but that's an exception. united will bounce back and i still see them being neck and neck with chelsea for the title. i hope they can continue their exceptional run of form in the champions league as well.

damaso, do you watch at any pubs in vegas? whenever i'm out there i usually go to crown and anchor.