The Football Thread

Labuyo

glad to see dumadami ang manutd fans dito..:)

sadly i wasn't able to watch the game live, thru manutd.com's match tracker lang, i was disappointed with the early mistake of foster to gift barry with a goal early in the 1st half, ayos na sana with rooney's 5th minute goal..the midfield was saturated, manutd really missed their wing players, good substitution yung valencia for park..i'm happy for owen; getting his 1st home goal for utd at the 95th minute of stoppage time to win the manchester derby for the red devils, if he continues with these kinds of goals, we can go a long way this season..

excited to go home and see the highlights of the game later this week, instant classic na tong game na to, a 7-goal thriller :)..

GLORY! GLORY! MANUTD!!! :)

yeah man. when i was there in the philippines there was no way to watch football and espn is so selective with their matches that they show.

here in the u.s., we have so many football channels. luckily for me, i was at the pub watching with my mates and we went f#&king crazy like there was no tomorrow. also got it recorded on the dvr so i've been watching the last 6 minutes over and over again. i don't think i cried this much since we won the champions league or when macheda scored his goal against villa. i can't even talk right now since my voice is gone haha.

amazing match as i thought my man rio would ruin my weekend.

meron din bang chelsea fans here? or even real madrid ... ? ok naman start ng chelsea with their diamond midfield ... so far clean sweep ... hopefully no major injuries as the season is long yet ....

real madrid good start also though shaky sa defense line especially sa set pieces... but excitement-wise wala na masabi as CR9 is back to old form with kaka setting up as well as Benzema etal.

meron din bang chelsea fans here? or even real madrid ... ? ok naman start ng chelsea with their diamond midfield ... so far clean sweep ... hopefully no major injuries as the season is long yet ....

real madrid good start also though shaky sa defense line especially sa set pieces... but excitement-wise wala na masabi as CR9 is back to old form with kaka setting up as well as Benzema etal.

Chelsea look strong this season with that diamond. Drogba being out should scare them as they have no other solid strikers aside from Anelka. It will be them and United for the league but after January they could drop significant matches due to Africa Cup of Nations.

CR9 I dont want to face them in CL. However it is true their defence is shaky. I don't feel Pepe is world class and Sergio Ramos tends to drift all over the place.

not really bubuy, it was fair play, its not like city couldn't have scored the winner, minalas lang talaga sila at sinuwerte ang red devils, that's football :)

yah anyway, if you add the time that was supposed to be added (1 minute for the celebration for bellamy's goal and 30 seconds for the substitution) then it brings you to 95:30. MO7 scored it at 95:27 so there you go. Last second goal. United gets the points! :thumbsupsmiley:

of course you see it that way, you're united fans. :P

any neutral fan would cringe at that absurd amount of stoppage time..

the fact is, the 4th official who holds the gadget to signal how much stoppage time to be displayed only indicated 4minutes.. how come it nearly doubled in the end (7 mins)?

of course you see it that way, you're united fans. :P

any neutral fan would cringe at that absurd amount of stoppage time..

the fact is, the 4th official who holds the gadget to signal how much stoppage time to be displayed only indicated 4minutes.. how come it nearly doubled in the end (7 mins)?

we had to celebrate MO7's goal first for a minute. Then kick the ball for a few more seconds and that's it.

Think of the 4-4 match with those filthy scousers and gooners last season. Pretty much the same thing.

"we had to celebratre MO7 goal first for a minute, then kick the ball for a few more seconds."

that indicates to me that another 1-2 minutes shouldve been added. you said previously that there is time added for goal celebrations, right? so why is it after the game winner, only a few more seconds were added?

"we had to celebratre MO7 goal first for a minute, then kick the ball for a few more seconds."

that indicates to me that another 1-2 minutes shouldve been added. you said previously that there is time added for goal celebrations, right? so why is it after the game winner, only a few more seconds were added?

because the goal happened at the last second of stoppage time. You need to allow the opposing team to kick off. Bellamy's goal happened right when the 4 minutes were added and they wasted the time during regulation (1 min) and Sir Alex had his 30 second sub for Carrick. Of course since this goes on during stoppage time it's still considered regulation. But after MO7's goal, there's no more time off the 5:30 min to play.

oh well, what happened is already history, manutd won the game, if mancity won, would you still comment bubuy?? ganun talaga football, that's what makes it exciting, discussing the every exact detail, even if thru minutes or seconds won't change a thing, panalo pa din ang manutd :)..

bryan robson is the new coach of thailand, he just signed a new 4 year deal..

oh well, what happened is already history, manutd won the game, if mancity won, would you still comment bubuy?? ganun talaga football, that's what makes it exciting, discussing the every exact detail, even if thru minutes or seconds won't change a thing, panalo pa din ang manutd :)..

bryan robson is the new coach of thailand, he just signed a new 4 year deal..

thailand will still not make it to the final round of afc qualifying for the 2014 world cup haha.