The Football Thread

Labuyo

badtrip, injured si rooney and we lose 2 consecutive matches against bayern and chelsea..the blues have a 2 point lead in the league with 5 games remaining and we are trailing against munich 2-1, i hope we can bounce back from both results and win more trophies :)

well.. there goes man u's champions league trophy..

i certainly hope chelsea slip one more time in the epl.. just one more time..

i'd hate to think the carling cup will be the only trophy for united this year..

they seriously need to get rid of berbatov and find someone who fits the united system much better..

I still haven't completely forgiven Messi for crushing my Arsenal a few days back. However, I must admit that all four goals were beautiful. Gracefully executed indeed. And the last one was plain fierce. Then, last night, Messi shone as always (I expected more from Casillas). So, I guess I can't be mad at him for too long.

"There is only one messiah and his name is Lionel" :)

CANT WAIT FOR NEXT SEASON!!!! After being away for too long, we're back in the top flight. I was silently following Newcastle's progress even if they were in the Championship. Guess thats just how it is. Havent been able to watch any Toon games for a whole year! Next season, I'm sure we'll do better. See u guys, by the way, hope to get back to football fantasy again next season. Great few weeks ahead of us. Howay the Lads!

btw, Portsmouth are having a hollywood season. Hahahaha!

post-25839-1271088970.png

portsmouth just beat spurs in the semis of the fa cup, bumabawi sila for being relegated so early sa epl..

barca is in another level right now, messi is such a great player..

can't wait for the derby this weekend, manutd vs. mancity, this is the time for the red devils to bounce back after the losses against bayern, chelsea and the draw against blackburn..

congrats to the toon army for their quick return to the premiere league :)

united just beat shity 1-0 on a late strike by the old but dependable scholes!

if the epl is out of their reach at least they beat shity!!!

but i do hope chelsea lose their next game.. and berbatov goes out.. as we all know, after 2 lackluster performances, SAF opted for an unfit rooney rather than the uninspired berbatov this time coz he knows losing the derby would be too shameful, hehe

good day for manutd yesterday :)..

last minute goal ni scholes 90 (+3) hehehehehe broke the hearts of the city fans but got the championship run of the red devils back on track..after watching the utd-city game i proceeded to watch the spurs-blues game..thanks spurs for beating the blues, i hope liverpool are also up for the task next week when the blues visit them in anfield..

watch the maicon goal against juventus, what skill to dribble the ball in the air 4 times before unleashing a superb volley beating buffon easily :)

i didnt have any gas in the tank left to watch the barca vs inter showdown but the moment i woke up i checked the net for the results. demmit! i had to drag myself to the shower. it was a big big loss for my beloved barca. now i have all the reasons to hate ibra- that game added to his growing list of proofs as a european flop. and a darn big one at that. i am now wondering about the wisdom of exchanging etoo for him. despite his big mouth- etoo walks the talk and he has the work rate to show.

Edited by buntot

crucial weekend ahead..chelsea vs liverpool & manutd vs sunderland..hope the red devils emerge on top this weekend..

inter vs bayern final in the ucl, sana bayern manalo, don't want inter to win dahil lalo yayabang si mourinho hehehehe

i stayed up for the two games that were shown last night. makes me wonder how chelsea are placed in this title race since they should be way ahead of the pack. No offense to manu fans, i'm more for manu myself rather than seeing the blues win the title but the blues have shown a great dominance in winning games these season. then again, the table doesnt lie. all leading up to a climatic final weekend for the 2009-2010 season. Lots of stake for the clubs at the top of the heap. I'm already looking forward to next season. Its been a whole season of just followiing my team over the internet.

My link

for true mancunian , best video ever ! kahit sino pa mag champion, MANCHESTER UNITED parin!

WE WILL NEVER DIE! THE RED FLAG KEEPS FLYING HIGH!

United's flag is deepest red: it shrouded all our munich dead; before their limbs grew stiff and cold; their heart's blood dyed

its ev'ry fold; then raise united's banner high; beneath its

shade we'll live and die;so keep the faith and never fear;

we'll keep the red flag flying here. ...