• Recently Browsing

• No registered users viewing this page.

The Football Thread

Labuyo

eh di ba Greece is the current Euro Champions? :D

Yes they are the incumbent champs.

Sana manalo ang Ars and MANU coz I have money riding on their games! Dapat sa LIV ako tataya pero nagaalangan ako kasi TOT ang kalaban nila. It's quite tricky I'd say.

Glory Glory Manchester United!! :D

Poor Wigan. What are they playing for? They just didn't have a plan. The Red Devils knew that once they scored a goal. Wigan's defense will just break down down into pieces. Well let see how Arsenal will play tonight.

yes great 2nd half by united but we lost saha (knee), vidic (concussion), and o'shea (thigh) to injuries...no news on how severe and for how long they will be out
Poor Wigan. What are they playing for? They just didn't have a plan. The Red Devils knew that once they scored a goal. Wigan's defense will just break down down into pieces. Well let see how Arsenal will play tonight.

I am not an ARS fan but they HAVE to win tonight or elese Im f#&ked!

actually wigan had a 4-5-1 formation so it looked like they were playing for a draw by hopefully locking down the midfield...and it worked in the 1st half but in the second half it was just pure class by ronaldo et al put man u up front...i guess there's just no amount of preparation against that

Edited by ron9
3-2...arsenal wins..van persie the man again! haha..i think youll live another day redshirt..haha

Yes, I did live to die another day.

jejejejeje! I was monitoring the match the whole time. The instance I saw that it was 2-2 I have already consumed 20mg worth of Valiums to calm me down. I was about to s@%t my pants!!

I placed a bet on Man City to win... so far so good 2-0 up by half time. I hope this goes well. I lost Php200 last night because Napoli scored a consolation goal... I would have been 600+ richer if it stayed 2-0 or 3-1. Oh well... I therefore conclude that I am not that good at predicting goals but Im pretty good at guessing who wins or looses. :P

Anyone else in here wagering on Footie games? It makes watching games a hell lot more exciting and you even win/loose money in the process. :P

Edited by redshirt