The Football Thread

Labuyo

talaga sa malate? san dun? kung maraming manutd fans dun ppunta ko dun..super 4 weekend next week: manutd vs liverpool; arsenal vs chelsea :)..

currently its 0-0 against derby, badtrip tlga, sabi sa starsports pangit daw nilalaro ng manutd against derby, i really hope they get the win para top sila ng league with a game in hand..go manutd!! :)

yes!! manutd won against derby despite playing bad, c.ronaldo scoring on the 76th minute to win the match for the red devils, pang-31st goal na nya for the season :) manutd are now top of the epl; hopefully arsenal draw or lose to middlesborough for manutd to stay on top :)

hay, still no win for the geordies....maybe next match, here's hoping again. At least newcastle went up a place in the table with a draw at st andrew's v. birmingham. Over-all, not as embarassing as previous games but still a win would certailnly quench a lot of newcastle fans thirst for a first kevi keegan win. Next match is w/ near to be relegated fulham side. Maybe there we could finally pick up some much needed 3 points and slide on up on the table.

newcastle_united_logo.bmp

hmm, manutd have a game this weds against bolton in the epl, if they win against bolton, they will have a 3pt advantage over arsenal ahead of the big match this weekend, so even if manutd lose & arsenal win this weekend they are still top of the league the following week :)

just checked the skeds; badtrip sa espn ipapalabas, napaka-irregular pa nman sa espn ang mga matches ng epl, i hope i-air prehong games, minsan kasi sa espn sasabihin i-air un game tpos magpupuyat ka tpos pagtingin mo puro snooker at kung ano2xng replay pinapalabas nila..

eto ang sked for the weekend clash of the top4:

Chelsea vs Arsenal Monday, Mar-24 on ESPN at 00:00 HKT

Man Utd vs Liverpool Sunday, Mar-23 on ESPN at 21:30 HKT

any predictions for the upcoming games? :)

Edited by _eRon_

grabe nman un 100-0 ang score ng chelsea against arsenal?!? hehehe

howard, bkit un post mo go gretna? di ko getz :)...

sana matalo ng maraming goals ng manutd ang bolton, cushion na din yun in case they're tied in pts at the end of the season..

sana mga matalo ng manutd liverpool sa weekend; dapat macontain ni rio & vidic si fernando torres :)

naku, mapapatay ko tlga espn pag di nila pinalabas ang manutd-liverpool match..

ah ok, 1st time ko marinig ang team na Gretna sa SPL hehehe..

what a game between chelsea & tottenham, an 8 game thriller, 4-4, sayang chance na sana ng chelsea yun to overtake arsenal hehehe..

kahit ano mangyari top pa din ang manutd ng epl, go manutd!! :)

damn!! bwiset tlga espn, just checked again the skeds of the manutd-liverpool & arsenal-chelsea game, they're not going to show both games, wala kasi sa sked, F*ck%n morons!!! badtrip tlga, kakaasar..

i really hope that manutd win against the red & the blues beat the gunnars, go manutd!! :)

See! See! keep the faith geordies! Hahahaha! See what happens! Guys, pagbigyan nyo na ako! Hahahahahaha! its the first time in the longest time that the magpies have one under KK era! What a game, what a night to celebrate! Right after the holy week, King Kev comesknocking on my doorstep with a 2-0 game against fulham. Goals scored by strikers viduka and the man back in england side squad, michael owen!!!! Now if I could only find a way to wear that jersey in the office...Hhahahahaha! Way to go,King Kev! we're up the standings, and steadily moving away from the dreaded relegation zone! Next up, tottenham.....

by the way,here's the clincher, boro n sunderland won their games too! damn, if boro had lost, we would have gone higher in the standings. but allin all still a great week for Newcastle! Go Newcastle United!!!!!!!

post-25839-1206207439.jpg

damn, cristiano ronaldo is a goal machine, 35 goals na ata siya this season in all competitions..

what a fine strike by nani to finish off the reds, kudos to wes brown for winning that header :)

stupid move by mascherano tsk tsk tsk got red carded late in the 1st half..

manutd with a 6pt lead on top of the epl because the gunnars lost to the blues, 2-1, thanks to drogba hehehe go manutd!!! :)

Edited by _eRon_
In the EPL, I like Chelsea. Man Utd next. Not Liverpool though.

I like you already. :P

In Italy, I have AC Milan, AS Roma and then Juventus. Never really liked Inter.

In Spain.... mes que un club Barca.

And then you say You don't like inter and like Barca.... xD

Kidding aside welcome bro. Nice to have another footie fan here.