The Football Thread

Labuyo

damn, just watched the show, goals, at starsports, i was so happy to see manutd win over arsenal, with a score of 4-0! i really think the red devils got their confidence back after that game, i hope they do well against lyon midweek in the CL..its a great bounce back win, i'm still disappointed with the devils for losing 2 straight derby games against city, i hope it never happens again..

what happened to c.ronaldo? is he injured? fletcher played great against the gunnars with 2 goals to his name, great header by rooney & clinical finishing by nani to finish off the gunnars..

i saw gallas kick nani during the game, i was surprised he wasn't carded for what he did..eboue got ejected for kicking evra in a mid-air collision..

what is happening to liverpool?! losing to a league one side..i can only remember the video of the manutd hater liverpool fan a few posts ago hehehehe..i really think that rafael benitez's job is in more trouble now, tsk tsk tsk..they're also at risk of losing a CL spot with everton still rooted at the 4th position in the epl..

too bad real madrid lost to real betis, 2-1, yesterday..

damn, just watched the show, goals, at starsports, i was so happy to see manutd win over arsenal, with a score of 4-0! i really think the red devils got their confidence back after that game, i hope they do well against lyon midweek in the CL..its a great bounce back win, i'm still disappointed with the devils for losing 2 straight derby games against city, i hope it never happens again..

what happened to c.ronaldo? is he injured? fletcher played great against the gunnars with 2 goals to his name, great header by rooney & clinical finishing by nani to finish off the gunnars..

i saw gallas kick nani during the game, i was surprised he wasn't carded for what he did..eboue got ejected for kicking evra in a mid-air collision..

what is happening to liverpool?! losing to a league one side..i can only remember the video of the manutd hater liverpool fan a few posts ago hehehehe..i really think that rafael benitez's job is in more trouble now, tsk tsk tsk..they're also at risk of losing a CL spot with everton still rooted at the 4th position in the epl..

too bad real madrid lost to real betis, 2-1, yesterday..

Yeah. Mrs. Evra didn't get some last night. :P

Ronaldo,Tevez,Hardgreaves were rested for the OLY game come mideweek.

That boy anderson needs to score a goal quick!

i'm a manutd fan pero nalungkot pa din ko sa injury ni eduardo during the birmingham game, kawawa nman, bata pa nman siya, tpos maganda ipinapakita nya for the gunnars, hopefully mabilis siya makarecover (kasi bata pa siya..) kahit na double compound fracture pa ung injury nya..

what a game by manutd against newcaste, some of the newcastle fans left early, some were even booing their side, the red devils played an impecable game, go manutd!! :)

i'm a manutd fan pero nalungkot pa din ko sa injury ni eduardo during the birmingham game, kawawa nman, bata pa nman siya, tpos maganda ipinapakita nya for the gunnars, hopefully mabilis siya makarecover (kasi bata pa siya..) kahit na double compound fracture pa ung injury nya..

what a game by manutd against newcaste, some of the newcastle fans left early, some were even booing their side, the red devils played an impecable game, go manutd!! :)

Good game by united. Would have been better if we kept a clean sheet.