The Football Thread

Labuyo

nice to have you back here mojo. Reckon your team will stay on top till next week? :P Im just playing mate.

Yeah. Nag bid na ata ang Adidas sa sponsorship ng kits....

na miss ko rin tong thread na to....been in manila for 4 weeks...just got back here 2 weeks ago...

no doubt mate were not leaving the no 1 spot ...I think ManU will drop some more points mamaya... :)...Liv and Chelsea will be a draw

na miss ko rin tong thread na to....been in manila for 4 weeks...just got back here 2 weeks ago...

no doubt mate were not leaving the no 1 spot ...I think ManU will drop some more points mamaya... :)...Liv and Chelsea will be a draw

reckon you may be right mate. Manchester derbys are dodgy games wouldn't bet on it to save my life.

ARS are bound to slip up. I gice them 3 weeks on the top spot max. :P

Damn ang konti ng goals sa EPL kagabi.

nice to have you back here mojo. Reckon your team will stay on top till next week? :P Im just playing mate.

Yeah. Nag bid na ata ang Adidas sa sponsorship ng kits....

Sana nag-bid na din ung Nike, para at least 2 ung pagpipilian na maganda... Example is Arsenal, MAnU & Barcelona kits for Nike and Real Madrid, AC Milan and Chelsea sa Adidas

bang on prediction! right on the money...hehe

12 more games...the EPL title is for Arsenal to lose....ManU and Chelsea cannot afford to drop even a single point fromnow on... :)

damn 5pts down, naging complacent na nman manutd against city, sayang, tsk tsk tsk..i really hope manutd can bounce back & win the title despite their recent setbacks..go manutd!!

manutd's new signing angolian striker manucho was selected as the top XI of the african nations cup, he was selected before star strikers didier drogba & samuel eto'o..the young striker was loaned out to panathaniakos till the end of the season, papahinugin muna ni sir alex dun, i bet he will make a great contribution to the squad next season..

i really hope sir alex can sign new players during the next transfer season, the recent games have shown that the team right now is still not enough, we need new players..go red devils!! :)