The Football Thread

Labuyo

really not my year (again):

barcelona sucks. they haven't won in 10 games na ata. they haven't even scored in the last 4. and my other spanish team (sevilla) is down all the way to 6th place.

liverpool lost their semifinal too, but at least it was a great game and they'll be in the champions league next year. and man city, mukhang they wont make it to europe next year (9th ata).

oh well, at least it looks like juventus is in the champions league next year.

elo guys!!!

anong bars preferably makati magpapalabas ng champions league final??

heckle jeckle along jupiter ave., and there are several more along polaris st.; all in makati bro.

what a dissapointing picture for the finals, i wanted a liverpool-barca final. classic.

manutd win 4-1 over westham, 1 win to go & we're EPL champs again, goals from c.ronaldo (2), tevez and carrick :)..

nani got redcarded for a headbutt for lucas neill..

liverpool beat man city and arsenal beat everton; both with 1-0 scorelines..

heckle jeckle along jupiter ave., and there are several more along polaris st.; all in makati bro.

what a dissapointing picture for the finals, i wanted a liverpool-barca final. classic.

ah ok. tnx for the info.

kahit chelsea-barca oks n dn e..

expect liverpool to storm next season, might get some more cash and bring in more players with similar calibre to that of fernando torres. what a fantastic season hes had. i wish they bring on vicente from valencia or downing from middlesbrough so that they could solve their left winger problems. they do not spread the ball often and usually hoof up the ball. and sell crouch and voronin to bring on an attacking midfielder/ supporting striker, this is where david villa would be best at (Spanish strikeforce).

sigh. but then again. f#&kin' boardroom problems. zzz

expect liverpool to storm next season, might get some more cash and bring in more players with similar calibre to that of fernando torres. what a fantastic season hes had. i wish they bring on vicente from valencia or downing from middlesbrough so that they could solve their left winger problems. they do not spread the ball often and usually hoof up the ball. and sell crouch and voronin to bring on an attacking midfielder/ supporting striker, this is where david villa would be best at (Spanish strikeforce).

sigh. but then again. f#&kin' boardroom problems. zzz

How may times have we heard that LIV will win the next season? I am sick of it to be honest.

Come on be real. It's gonna be either Man United, Arsenal or Cheski.

How may times have we heard that LIV will win the next season? I am sick of it to be honest.

Come on be real. It's gonna be either Man United, Arsenal or Cheski.

i agree with you there in the first part but, so what if we hear it everytime? its the only way we could improve, we cant be pessimistic and end up like leeds, newcastle, or even valencia. ZZZ. :sleepysmiley03: heck even ferguson almost got axed if only the fans werent supportive enough. One would understand if one is a true liverpool fan. Just because liverpool isnt up there doesnt mean one would turn towards to big names like the top 3 u mentioned, barca, Real Madrid, or any of the Milans.

Btw, do we have as much spending power compared to the top 2? (Arsenal out of the equation because he has great scouts) i dont think so. :thumbsdownsmiley:

Man Utds a great club; just dont underestimate Liverpool.

Four words for you my friend, "In Rafa we Trust".

Cheers. :thumbsupsmiley:

i agree with you there in the first part but, so what if we hear it everytime? its the only way we could improve, we cant be pessimistic and end up like leeds, newcastle, or even valencia. ZZZ. :sleepysmiley03: heck even ferguson almost got axed if only the fans werent supportive enough. One would understand if one is a true liverpool fan. Just because liverpool isnt up there doesnt mean one would turn towards to big names like the top 3 u mentioned, barca, Real Madrid, or any of the Milans.

Btw, do we have as much spending power compared to the top 2? (Arsenal out of the equation because he has great scouts) i dont think so. :thumbsdownsmiley:

Man Utds a great club; just dont underestimate Liverpool.

Four words for you my friend, "In Rafa we Trust".

Cheers. :thumbsupsmiley:

And trust away my friend. Just quote this message when you lot win your first EPL trophy.

Cheers!

And trust away my friend. Just quote this message when you lot win your first EPL trophy.

Cheers!

lol, weve got more trophies than you mancs. lol, first EPL trophy daw.

Tip: Try googling History of Liverpool Football Club, Trophies won . and try comparing it with Man Utd.

come back with the answers.

Cheers.

lol, weve got more trophies than you mancs. lol, first EPL trophy daw.

Tip: Try googling History of Liverpool Football Club, Trophies won . and try comparing it with Man Utd.

come back with the answers.

Cheers.

I didn't say the Olde English leage one.

I said the BARCLAY's PREMIER LEAGUE which I think you lot haven't won.

and yes this is me back with my answer.