The Football Thread

Labuyo

WAHAHAHAH!!! We won 6-0 against the Toons, a Hat Trick by Cristiano Ronaldo, 2 goals to Carlos Tevez and a goal for Rio Ferdinand..:)

with his 16th goal, Cristiano Ronaldo is still the top goal scorer in the EPL :)

what a game by ManUtd, with that convincing win, they are now top again of the EPL even if they are tied with Arsenal in points, they have a higher goal differential :)..We're back on top!!! Go ManUtd!!! :)

WAHAHAHAH!!! We won 6-0 against the Toons, a Hat Trick by Cristiano Ronaldo, 2 goals to Carlos Tevez and a goal for Rio Ferdinand..:)

with his 16th goal, Cristiano Ronaldo is still the top goal scorer in the EPL :)

what a game by ManUtd, with that convincing win, they are now top again of the EPL even if they are tied with Arsenal in points, they have a higher goal differential :)..We're back on top!!! Go ManUtd!!! :)

That was a very good trashing.

Glory Glory Manchester United!

liverpool can't win right now. 4 straight draws. i dont understand why they don't start babel. it seems like they always do so much better when he comes on. wonderful goal by torres, but its only him and gerrard doing everything for liverpool...

http://www.dailymotion.com/search/middlesb..._sport?from=rss

have to admit, it seems that man utd is going to go all the way. they look like champions...

http://www.dailymotion.com/search/manchest..._sport?from=rss

liverpool can't win right now. 4 straight draws. i dont understand why they don't start babel. it seems like they always do so much better when he comes on. wonderful goal by torres, but its only him and gerrard doing everything for liverpool...

http://www.dailymotion.com/search/middlesb..._sport?from=rss

have to admit, it seems that man utd is going to go all the way. they look like champions...

http://www.dailymotion.com/search/manchest..._sport?from=rss

Sir IMHO Gerrard is underperforming. He hasn't scored that much goals or made that much assists compared to last season.

I think rotating Rafa should give roation for a rest. Start with Crouch,Torres,Babel,Benayun,Gerrard and Mascherano...

C. Ronaldo is in such wonderfull form! I think it's because of the new Orange boots he has on. :P

i dont think benitez is good as his hype... ive read stories claiming that he won in valencia because of an excellent but low-profile coach in his staff but after this guy left- valencia is no longer pulling its weight in primera liga.. between the relatively new coaches in epl- its juande ramos from sevilla and is now with spurs- his spurs right now are slowly changing- that deserves recognition. i just hope he should be given time to settle and wait patiently for results...

and speaking of results- newcastle no longer has a manager and theres a clamor to have club idol shearer to take over... he may not have the coaching pedigree nor did he even won anything when he put on the striped jersey but i believe that shearer can do the job-given time.

i dont think benitez is good as his hype... ive read stories claiming that he won in valencia because of an excellent but low-profile coach in his staff but after this guy left- valencia is no longer pulling its weight in primera liga.. between the relatively new coaches in epl- its juande ramos from sevilla and is now with spurs- his spurs right now are slowly changing- that deserves recognition. i just hope he should be given time to settle and wait patiently for results...

and speaking of results- newcastle no longer has a manager and theres a clamor to have club idol shearer to take over... he may not have the coaching pedigree nor did he even won anything when he put on the striped jersey but i believe that shearer can do the job-given time.

I still think Rafa is good. But the rotation is rubbish.

JDR is very good and I like the way he does things one small step at a time. Get him to speak Inglés fluently and see the difference he can make.

Sherer to be a good manager is still up to debate.Unless he gives a go at the job we won't know.

No one thought Keno can be a good gaffer but he took SUN out of the ashes last year and got them back in the EPL. The only question is he EPL material?