The Football Thread

Labuyo

They won dude...ung bet mo lang ang nde nanalo... :D ....

Bro diba ang footie games is decided after 90 minutes + (injury time). they were 2-2 after 90mins+injury time so they just drew. They scored a goal at EXTRA TIME therefore they advanced. Technically, it's a draw but they advanced because of an extra time goal.

Bro diba ang footie games is decided after 90 minutes + (injury time). they were 2-2 after 90mins+injury time so they just drew. They scored a goal at EXTRA TIME therefore they advanced. Technically, it's a draw but they advanced because of an extra time goal.

they were playing in a cup game..the winner goes on to the next round...the loser does not....

Arsenal advances to the next round....Blackburn doesn't.....

they were playing in a cup game..the winner goes on to the next round...the loser does not....

Arsenal advances to the next round....Blackburn doesn't.....

That's why I said ARS advanced even tho they drew. Seeing that this discussion will go no where....

Guys what do you think about CHE vs LIV later tonight?

I hate CHE because of their antics a few seasons back. But now, I hate them even more because of being sloppy and letting ARS get away with 3pts. A draw would have been fine with me.

Why worry about the standings? As if ManU would go anywhere anytime soon. :D

In other news...

Play football, get asylum :D

http://news.yahoo.com/s/afp/20071219/sp_so...X9RkRJr6d12yLQF

Rooney is acting like a team player now. Or is he the default captain after Becks?

http://news.yahoo.com/s/afp/20071220/sp_wl...0RdVrSlqsALMxIF

Brazilians are like Koreans to the Philippines during this time of the year

http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20071219/sp_soc...qmqQpxL.aJ2yLQF

And speaking of Brazilians, pretty boy Kaka wins FIFA player of the year. Do we still need links for that? :D

Ballack plans of retiring. So soon?

http://news.yahoo.com/s/afp/20071219/sp_so...aCDvQxZjrt2yLQF

Man arrested after raping someone in a ManU party. This is crazy funny. :lol:

http://news.yahoo.com/s/afp/20071218/sp_so...CBew_KU0z52yLQF

Panalo ManUtd 2-1 over Everton, 2goals by Cristiano Ronaldo,with a late penalty to win the game for the Red Devils :)..

Arsenal are still on top with a 2-1 win over Tottenham..

redshirt, wag ka na kasi maggamble, maginvest ka na lang ehehehehe :)

Go Red Devils!! Go ManUtd!! :)

May nakatabi na akong money for investments. Sports betting is a part of my "empire building". Ang Sports betting daig pa ang TD sa makukuha mo :P

Nice 2 goals by MANU too bad hindi nanaman natin napanood. :thumbsdownsmiley:

i read somewhere that deco would prefer to have mourinho as barca coach....

i guess it wont be long that there would be a major shake-up in Nou Camp....... as Barca is on the verge of a crisis that started last season....

deco played like crap. i'm a big fan of deco but i don't know why he started instead of gudjohnsen. gudjohnsen has been playing really well, and deco just came off a long injury layoff.

actually, el clasico was a tale of 4 brazilians (or brazilian born at least): baptista and pepe were the 2 best players on the pitch. tapos ronaldinho and deco were the worst. ronaldinho kept holding on to the ball, tapos ipapasa sa kalaban. deco naman parang nanonood lang.

deco played like crap. i'm a big fan of deco but i don't know why he started instead of gudjohnsen. gudjohnsen has been playing really well, and deco just came off a long injury layoff.

actually, el clasico was a tale of 4 brazilians (or brazilian born at least): baptista and pepe were the 2 best players on the pitch. tapos ronaldinho and deco were the worst. ronaldinho kept holding on to the ball, tapos ipapasa sa kalaban. deco naman parang nanonood lang.

true sir. But the Best player was Sergio Ramos. He put his body on the line to stop Bojan, Gaucho and Et'o

Edited by redshirt

Sam Allardyce is in hot water, Newcastle lost to Wigan, 1-0, i hope he doesn't get sacked, he's a good manager & he can help Newcastle get back to good form, given the chance & the time :)..

Too bad West Ham just drew against Reading, i really thought they had it to win at home, 2pts lost to the Hammers, kudos to Koppell's side for getting a draw despite being reduced to 10 men..

Whew! what a thriller in Stamford Bridge, 8 goal match, Aston Villa were up 2-0 early, i thought the Blues were going to lose on Boxing Day, what a match, kudos to Aston Villa for challenging the Blues in their home turf, sayang nga lang di sila nanalo, they only dented the title hopes of the Blues hehe..

The Red Devils go rampant against the Wild Cats, ManUtd win over Sunderland, 4-0, two goals for the injury prone Louis Saha (good for him! :) ), 1 each for Rooney and Ronaldo (he's at 17goals this season :) ..

i'll be sleeping happy this morning knowing na top na ulit ManUtd ng EPL, i hope we stay on top more than just a few hours, i hope Portsmouth do their job against the Gunnars hehehe..go ManUtd!! :)

Sam Allardyce is in hot water, Newcastle lost to Wigan, 1-0, i hope he doesn't get sacked, he's a good manager & he can help Newcastle get back to good form, given the chance & the time :)..

Too bad West Ham just drew against Reading, i really thought they had it to win at home, 2pts lost to the Hammers, kudos to Koppell's side for getting a draw despite being reduced to 10 men..

Whew! what a thriller in Stamford Bridge, 8 goal match, Aston Villa were up 2-0 early, i thought the Blues were going to lose on Boxing Day, what a match, kudos to Aston Villa for challenging the Blues in their home turf, sayang nga lang di sila nanalo, they only dented the title hopes of the Blues hehe..

The Red Devils go rampant against the Wild Cats, ManUtd win over Sunderland, 4-0, two goals for the injury prone Louis Saha (good for him! :) ), 1 each for Rooney and Ronaldo (he's at 17goals this season :) ..

i'll be sleeping happy this morning knowing na top na ulit ManUtd ng EPL, i hope we stay on top more than just a few hours, i hope Portsmouth do their job against the Gunnars hehehe..go ManUtd!! :)

United back on top. Now that made my boxing day happy. Sana ireplay yung CHE game. That would have been fun.

GLORY GLORY MANCHESTER UNITED!

Arsenal got a draw against Portsmouth, ManUtd are now top of the EPL :)..kahit 1pt lang lamang, masaya na ko, basta we're back on top of the EPL, go Red Devils!!:)

Arsene Wenger criticizes Harry Redknapp & his team for playing defensively for the whole purpose of game, well gnun nman tlga style ng Portsmouth, 1-5-4 tlga formation nila w/ Benjani the sole striker up front, nice defensive job by Campbell & Co.

ManUtd have a new signing, the Angolan striker Manucho, the top scorer of the Angolan league in Africa, i hope he makes a great contribution for the Red Devils..go ManUtd!!:)

Other football news: bad news for Chelsea fans, Frank Lampard has been ruled out for a few weeks due to a thigh injury..Joey Barton, the controversial midfielder of Newcastle United, has been charged with assault after being caught fighting outside Merseyside, tsk tsk tsk..