The Football Thread

Labuyo

ARSENAL 6 - 3 LIVERPOOL (Carling Cup 1/4 final)

:cool: :cool: :cool:

I knew it! They can beat them again. This time, with a younger squad!!!! :cool:

the beast finally explodes. i've always been a fan of julio baptista since he was in sevilla. unfortunately, he had to breakout against my liverpool. four goals, wow. will managers finally realize he is a striker and not a defensive midfielder?

the young guns of arsenal are showing their class. aliadiere looked like henry! after watching the match, i am sold. arsenal is now my co-favorite team in the epl.

i hope the philippines wins tom against malaysia...kainis sports center at des corkhill...skipped team philippines kasi walang masabi...underdogs ang pinas bukas...

live tom at 530 daw...

go team philippines!

GO AZKALS!!!! :boo: :boo: :boo:

Philip Younghusband chose not to play for the Philippines. Tsk tsk tsk. Inuna pa nya ang Chelsea, eh di naman sya makuha-kuha. Sayang.

i hope the philippines wins tom against malaysia...kainis sports center at des corkhill...skipped team philippines kasi walang masabi...underdogs ang pinas bukas...

live tom at 530 daw...

go team philippines!

Philip Younghusband chose not to play for the Philippines. Tsk tsk tsk. Inuna pa nya ang Chelsea, eh di naman sya makuha-kuha. Sayang.

live tom at 530 daw...

go team philippines!

Hay naku! If Casas was a bit taller and if there was no own goal and if there was an offside call then dapat 1-0 lang ang score. :grr:

Too bad, but it seems that's the best our team could possibly do. But its ok. If they'll be able to draw level scores with Thailand bilib na ko. :cool:

Our talismanic captain got injured, tsk tsk tsk... that's a big blow.

Anyway... GO AZKALS!!!!

Hay naku! If Casas was a bit taller and if there was no own goal and if there was an offside call then dapat 1-0 lang ang score. :grr:

Too bad, but it seems that's the best our team could possibly do. But its ok. If they'll be able to draw level scores with Thailand bilib na ko. :cool:

Our talismanic captain got injured, tsk tsk tsk... that's a big blow.

Anyway... GO AZKALS!!!!

Newest Football news: Beckham goes to the US galaxy for $250million in 5years. Do you think he deserves that money?!

yes. Coz his more of a marketing tool rather than a footballer.

IMAGINE the great rise on kit sales,promotions,adverts,etc...

Edited by redshirt
realmadrids sales will probably go down...without beckham and without winning anything...then ronaldo most probably to go soon... they gotta do something...their only hope right now is the champions league...la liga is out of reach for them right now..

i agree with you sir. sales will go down specialy in the area of shirts and posters :P

manunited wins over aston villa, 3-1, Carrick gets his 1st goal for the Red Devils, goals also by Park Ji-Sung& C.Ronaldo (C.Ronaldo w/ 13goals in the EPL!!)..the red devils still have a 6pt lead over Chelsea in the EPL..

sa Jan.21, Arsenal vs. ManUnited in the Emirates Stadium, I predict a 2-1 victory for the Red Devils..

for his soccer prowess, $250m for Becks is not worth it, but for his marketing potential, its worth it..

wawa ang Pinas, ang Azkals daw ang whipping boys ng ASEAN tournament, tsk tsk tsk, sana buhay pa ko& maabutan ko pa na maging dominant ang Pinas sa football..

Juventus has submitted a bid for the services of Ronaldo from Real Madrid..