Ex Pba Players

peep_tom

do u think TY will be able to play in the PBA?

because right now he's not doing so well in the PBL...

also Chris Tiu... the guy has the potential

but the thing is will he be allowed to play in the PBA?

About TY playing in the PBA... I don't think so. His games in the UAAP are inconsistent. He is also not that athletic and agile for a point guard.

Chris Tiu has the potential to be a pro but I don't think that his parents will allow him to.

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^

Bakit hindi papayagan si Chris Tiu mag PBA? Gusto ba ng parents nya gayahin si Japeth Aguilar? :D

Diba pag nag-PBA ibig sabihin full time job yun? Kasi siya ang na-train ng parents niya na maghandle ng mga businesses nila.

Pero malay mo...

Nabasa ko nga sa PEX na magkakaroon siya ng show eh.

About TY playing in the PBA... I don't think so. His games in the UAAP are inconsistent. He is also not that athletic and agile for a point guard.

Chris Tiu has the potential to be a pro but I don't think that his parents will allow him to.

my exact sentiments... so I guess Woody Co cld probably be the next Xavierian playing in the PBA

though he seems unfit for the position he plays and lacks the athleticism of a Yeo...

^

Bakit hindi papayagan si Chris Tiu mag PBA? Gusto ba ng parents nya gayahin si Japeth Aguilar? :D

simply because he can earn more handling the family business...

nic505 and kLique,

papasok din ng PBA yan.....maasikaso pa rin negosyo kahit naglalaro......

Kala ko kasi naging unrealistic na ayaw sa PBA at sa NBA ang gusto eh.... :D

ahh ok! np dude ;)

the thing is papayag ba yung mother team nya for Chris to play on their own condition...

I think this was the concession given to him by ADMU...

Chris is very active with various activities... he's even a part of the SK I think...

or was part of the SK during his younger years

I don't think he'll enter the PBA. I don't think it would be a sweet moment for him if he wins a title as a 7th man for a commercial team.

Plus, his family must come first. That business is quite a crucial one, not something he would make a second priority of...

true!

clubber,

what is his business if i may ask??

also, where's Dante Gonzalgo??? Yoyoy Villamin??? Ricky relosa???

:)

they used to own IBank...

but they are majority owners of the Discovery hotels, Tagaytay Highlands, Meg Magazine, etc.

clubber,

what is his business if i may ask??

also, where's Dante Gonzalgo??? Yoyoy Villamin??? Ricky relosa???

:)

Chris is very active with various activities... he's even a part of the SK I think...

or was part of the SK during his younger years

true!

they used to own IBank...

but they are majority owners of the Discovery hotels, Tagaytay Highlands, Meg Magazine, etc.

Yep. Those are what the Tius are into...

I have no idea what happened to those guys, especially Relosa, although something tells me he is still running away from Ronnie Thompkins... :upside:

if chris decides to join the pba its not because of the money..its just for the love of the game

his family can even put up its own pba team for him

quite true! though knowing his father... medyo malabong mangyari to

im just wondering kung si chris tiu lang ba ang anak ni lord....putcha halos nasa kanya na ah

hahaha! agree!

im just wondering kung si chris tiu lang ba ang anak ni lord....putcha halos nasa kanya na ah

hahaha... this post made me laugh.. :thumbsupsmiley:

Gonzalgo? I heard that Dante Gonzalgo became too immersed with "sabong.." And his finances suffered in the long run.. If that is true.. Kawawa naman ito..

Edited by revi