Worst School In The Philippines

calling all ateneans...please answer...mayroon ba kayong ECE degree course...or any engineering course that has a board exam...

based on my personal knowledge, I think there is no engineering course (with board examination) in ADMU

sleep.gif Kung meron man Engineering Course sa Ateneo De Manila University, do you think mapapahawak mo ng liyabe, magrasahan ang kamay,o mapa,akyat mo sa poste ang mga graduates nila? I know that the Engineering course they offer there is Industrial Management Engineering which has no board exam. After they graduate they are called as I.E.'s (Instant Engineers) !tongue.gif

• Downvote 2
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

by people you mean our government? what a selfish country we have. no wonder we cant move forward and improve. mark my words, kahit abutan pa tayo ng 100 taon. hindi pa rin magbabago ang ating bansa. poverty line should be decreasing not increasing

Ganun mo napapakinabangan ang tao eh. Pag mangmang sila. Pag wala silang ibang pwede pagkunan ng karunungan maliban sa mga soap opera. Pag mangmang sila, lagi sila aasa sa mga pangako ng mga trapo na yan. Kaya pansinin mo na lang, ano ang mensahe lagi sa TV? May kaya at may pinagaralan = Masama. Mahirap/Masa = Biktima, kaya dapat lagi i-baby.

Kasabay ng pagbaba ng kalidad ng edukasyon sa bansa, patanga ng patanga na ang lipunan natin. Halimbawa na lang nyan, ang sobrang kababawan ng masa, kapag nababangit ang kahit na anong may kinalaman sa pilipinas, kelangan sobrang paguumpaw na kaligayahan, o sobrang panggagalaiti sa galit.

May naututuan si Tom Cruise sa red carpet na 1% Pinoy = Woooohoooooo! Proud to be pinoy! Number one in the world, ideklara na natin ang national holiday

May magsabing "Like any other man, Manny Pacquiao puts his pants on one leg at a time". = What??????!!! YOU ARE RACIST!!!! WAAAAAAH YOU INSULTED THE FILIPINO RACE! OUR CONGRESS WILL DECLARE YOU PERSONA NON GRATA! Don't you know we are the best in the world because of Pacquiao Charice Arnel? We demand public apology from president barack obama.

wala naman racist content sa "puts his pants on one leg at a time" tama naman na para masuot mo ang pantalon o shorts, isa isang binti papasok mo sa pantalon.

hindi lang siguro naintindihan ang sinabi at taken out of context.

the government should take a page out of other countries' educational views and apply them here.

Talagang wala! Kahit naman yung mga sinabi ni Lucy Liu at ni Alec Baldwin hindi naman talaga racist kung tutuusin. Tinutumbok ko lang dito, ganito na talaga kakulang sa talino ang masa natin kaya either sobrang tuwa o sobrang galit lagi ang reaction sa tuwing mababangit ang Pinoy or kahit na anong may kinalaman sa pagiging pinoy.

Naalala mo ba yung congressman na gusto ideklarang persona non grata si Justin Beiber matapos nya paglaruan itsura nito nung nakadapa matapos masapak ni Marquez? :lol:. So komo pinagtripan nya si Pacquiao ibig sabihin na ba nun racist sya?

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
1404916604[/url]' post='9325754']

Ateneo and de la Salle, they produce most of the countries corrupt officials

Hahaha.... Don't forget UP (remember Pres. Marcos?). But seriously, the worst school is probably the one that has no regard to the education of its students. Puro tuition lang at pera ang inatupag. A guage maybe is how many board passers the school produces. Eh kung wala, bopols talaga yung school.

• 8 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...

there are fundings for our public school....from what i was told by one of the retired school superintendent i worked with in the US.

she also gave me ideas on how school officials steals the money and how they do not reach the school kids....she even told me that there are books budget

every year for the same books used by the schools every year......

so what's wrong with the picture????

* we the people elected the corrupt officials in their respective offices....

* parents have accepted the ideas that there are no budget for schools where in fact there are and not too many knows these......

* a lot of people are believing that their one vote nor one voice will not matter so they remain quiet and bounded.

* DSWD allows the kids not to go to school and pan handles on street where in they have a budget to and laws to eradicate these actions of irresponsible parents.

* Pulis patolas on the same corners of streets turns a blind eye and allows these children and parents to become traffic and accidents hazards all over.

* local officials leaders see all these as well and likewise turns a blind eye......they will say they have no personnel

to deal with these but try to visit a city hall, any city hall for that matter and you will find half of employees are not doing anything.

even their office chiefs are not doing anything.....TXTs AND GAMES ON THEIR FONS....AND THE MAYOR SEES ALL OF THESE !!!!!!! EVERYDAY!!!!

typical examples :

* when the pope visited a few months back...they gathered all the street children and others to put them away to the extent of housing them in exclusive areas.

* when foreign dignitaries visited for the trade meet...govt did the same thing on gathering the street kids and vagabonds to hide them as well.

time to change;

ELECTION IS AROUND THE CORNER....GO OUT AND BE COUNTED....REGARDLESS OF CHEATING AND VOTE BUYING

GO OUT AND BE COUNTED.....

IF THE FILIPINO PEOPLE OF TODAY WILL CHOOSE THE RIGHT LEADER FOR THE NEXT THREE ELECTIONS....

PHILIPPINES WILL BE A BETTER COUNTRY 20-YEARS FROM NOW.

FOR NOW--- GO OUT AND BE COUNTED

• 3 months later...

So many bad schools. Don't know which is worst. If more than half of your graduates can't pass the board or bar exams, then you are useless as a school, the degrees you gave to your students are worthless. Your ched accreditation should be revoked. You are wasting the hard earned money of the parents.

• 1 month later...

Nasa estudyante naman siguro.. At syempre sa teacher. For example in UP there are a lot of terror na teachers na di conducive sa pag aaral ng mga estudyante yung way of teaching. But anyways my HS classmates in our province sometimes talk about their prof na di nagtuturo. Pinapa submit lang sila ng group projects. And my cousin who graduated from AMA na naka 5 take na ng civil service di pa rin pumapasa at 3 take ng ECE board di pa din pumapasa. I don't know who's to blame kung yung school o yung IQ ng pinsan ko. Yung kapatid naman nya ng taga perpetual isang take lang sa civil service pumasa agad, but i heard from someone na di nagbabagsak ng estudyante yung perpetual kahit na failing dapat yung grades ng estudyante.

So there is no worst school, only worst students or teachers or school management.

• 2 weeks later...

I refuse to believe na ang success eh mainly nasa student. THe grim reality is that malaki ang factor

kung saan ka nag-graduate. SOme employers would even prefer an ordinary graduate of a highly reputable

school than a cum laude sa isang less reputable school.

Attitude at skill ba kamo? Pano mo mapapakita yung pinagmamalaki mong "attitude" at

"skill" kung hindi ka naman mabibigyan ng chance to show it kasi employers are opting to hire

graduates of more reputable schools. Kaya malaking factor na mataas ang reputation

ng school mo.

Edited by Vocare Ad Regnum