Sex Toy Shops

b_9904

sa overpass yun malapit sa isetann, along quezon blvd, pa raon

delikado products doon because it looks like just any other adult toys pero ang problem is that

they use different materials and in their product kasi low quality yun.. if you go to a regular sex toy shop the prices

are lower than the one in the streets...

people always think that its cheaper sa street vendor than a legit store, but in this case its not.

dami ko kakilala mas malaki nagastos sa OB dahil may naiwan sa loob ng babae eh..

check out the lovestore sa vito cruz all products are branded with 30days warranty pa..

check the price sa street and compare it to them you will see its cheaper may freebies pa:)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

btw does anybody know kung san may matinong strap on with vibrating dildo? last time i checked The Lovestore ala eh, yung ibang philippine online sex shops naman na napuntahan ko medyo suspicious ung site kaya di ko lam if they're for real or discreet ung packaging nila....if anyone can point me to a place sa manila and makati area salamat! :thumbsupsmiley:

Guys,

saan ba ako makakakita ng mga sex toy shop dito sa manila area?

i'm looking for a clit vibrator kasi : )

thanks and god bless you all

try the one at metrowalk,ortigas

don't waste your time going to gary lising's shop 'cause they're not selling that

i've been there already

better yet, why not try asia's sex toys shop?

they deliver discreetly

Edited by BestServedHot
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
I got my fleshlight yesterday. I've used the vagina yesterday and the anal today. Both feels great... parang totoo without the bullshit. Yung hassle lang is that you have to wash it then hide it after wards... pero sarap... :) gonna try the mouth some other day.

I use shaving cream as lub and probably try K-Y when I have the time to buy... :)

diablow, where did you buy your fleshlights?

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

hi guys my friend will be start importing some sex toys, shop wil be located in manila and there be a showroom only. We can help you ship to your address in discreet way. operation will be on May 1....If you need some sex toys items we can help you import it. PM me for more information. Some items are already here and we will be moving on the new location within these days. Hope to hear from you thanks

• 3 weeks later...