Sex Toy Shops

b_9904

• 3 weeks later...

i was able to buy yung love/sex dice (yung medyo naughtier yung options kasi may SUCK... and may LIPS or whatever talaga) at Tiendesitas... in one of the stalls dun sa may misc. gift ekek dun

now... may question lang ako... nde sya sex toy exactly... pero ano yung brand nung lubricant na nasa mini-packs/envelopes na (yung parang condom-sized din, good for one or two uses each siguro)? can you buy these na sa drugstore as in mercury??? tenx!!!

i was able to buy yung love/sex dice (yung medyo naughtier yung options kasi may SUCK... and may LIPS or whatever talaga) at Tiendesitas... in one of the stalls dun sa may misc. gift ekek dun

now... may question lang ako... nde sya sex toy exactly... pero ano yung brand nung lubricant na nasa mini-packs/envelopes na (yung parang condom-sized din, good for one or two uses each siguro)? can you buy these na sa drugstore as in mercury??? tenx!!!

bawal sa 'yo yan sistah :hypocritesmiley:

transcience... anong tatak nung clit vibe mo? yung akin kasi biglang nag-stop na lang mag-work kahit nde ko naman madalas gamit...

and may nabili ka bang bagong sex toy sa malaysia? :P

(and no, nde ako nagpapasama but we better meet up soon, gagah!)

tama bang dito pag-usapan ang mga bagay bagay na itetch?

hush hush hush ... shut up sistah!

anyways, baka its the batt. low-batt? :lol:

malaysia is predominantly a muslim country. mas madami sa singapore.

Edited by transcience
  • 2 weeks later...
yung akin kasi biglang nag-stop na lang mag-work kahit nde ko naman madalas gamit...

deli,

yan ba yung double tickler mo na nabili mo sa may pride exchange?

yung saamin ng gf ko nasira na rin eh. medyo parang nasunog yung internal parts nya kasi maamoy mo yung electrical shorting nya.

perhaps, a better brand or better quality toy nalang?

around 400 lang naman din kasi yung nabili namin.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

fyi lang I went to the store in metrowalk but they didnt have any fleshlights and the lady said that they have never carried that particular toy :thumbsdownsmiley: but the place has other things as well. It would be fun to take your partner along with you whne you shop there since there are a whole lot of toys,lube, condoms etc. I ended up buying an artificial pussy and I just tried it out..Its okay but not as good as a fleshlight

• 2 weeks later...

Might I add that aside from those you mentioned I was able to buy a Cyberskin p**sy sleeve in Greenhills. In one of those stalls 2,500 ang isa, and it is very durable I bought it last year christmas time, and it is still 'functional'Might I add that aside from those you mentioned I was able to buy a Cyberskin p**sy sleeve in Greenhills. In one of those stalls 2,500 ang isa, and it is very durable I bought it last year christmas time, and it is still 'functional'

Guest Makaikishi
Might I add that aside from those you mentioned I was able to buy a Cyberskin p**sy sleeve in Greenhills. In one of those stalls 2,500 ang isa, and it is very durable I bought it last year christmas time, and it is still 'functional'Might I add that aside from those you mentioned I was able to buy a Cyberskin p**sy sleeve in Greenhills. In one of those stalls 2,500 ang isa, and it is very durable I bought it last year christmas time, and it is still 'functional'

Is this store located where those hobby shops are? Kanina lang I found 2 stalls that sell adult toys in that lane.

i have LOVEDOLLS stands 5FT when inflatten , 2 models avail with artificial pussy and re-movable , with speed motor control and voice , the other model have addition motor place inbetween the throat so you can have BJ into it. i have taken photos of the doll but didn't inflate air or water into it , para hindi masabi luma o gamit na . you can view it at my site www.profxmtc.multiply.com im giving it at a slashed price , damn less than my capital 5k each . seroius buyers only.

or just call all my links in my signature and it will take you to my site. thanks

Guest Makaikishi
saan kaya meron sex toy shop sa HK?

I was staying in Park Lane Hotel last March, it's beside World Trade Center and beside that, there's an establishment and at the basement are 2 shops that sell sex toys including costumes for roleplay.

• 2 weeks later...
Is this store located where those hobby shops are? Kanina lang I found 2 stalls that sell adult toys in that lane.

Yes yun nga, I was there last week and they feature a lot of transformers in that Lane, I forgot the stall number/name but it is there may 2 stalls nga dun...

Eversince it was my favorite lane ... combining my two favorite 'toys' hehehe...