Sex Toy Shops

b_9904

I was searching online for a sex toy shop and found an article in Cosmopolitan of the best shops in metro Manila. I checked out all seven and found that http://www.lovecorner.ph/ had both the widest selection and the lowest prices. There was another one or two that had better selection but the prices were sky high. I placed my order online, paid with paypal, and the items were delivered the following day. Each item was exactly as described on the website and each was gift wrapped. Shipping is free if your order is above p800 or p1000 - I can't remember. Delivery was close to the promised time of 10am, i.e. they don't tell you the day-wasting nonsense that it'll be delivered "sometime between 9am and 5pm". If there is an improvement to made it's with the slow response to emails; after you email them it's advised to SMS them too to let them know they have an email in their inbox. Have used this shop a few times and am very pleased.

Kamusta ang delivery? discreet? baka naman naka lovecorner.ph uniform si sir...

• 2 months later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...