Nlex Experience - Reviews, Rules, Speed Radars

Guest don_pepot

I was also caught here speeding , Their records shows it was 141 KM/H, their speed detectors maybe (-)10 or (+)10 accurate... it was a holiday (All saints day) and man NLEX was like a Sea during that time and I felt like a Nemo, konti lang sasakyan and took the opportunity to feed myself with some speed... (at di lang ako nag iisa)

Ayun at the Balintawak toll gate, 4 NLEX police stopped me and charged me with reckless driving (at di lang ako nag iisa madami kami hahaha).. Tried to bribe them hehhehe... pero sabi nila sir mahirap na naka camera tayo (buti pala may camera kundi ayos na naman ang buto buto)..

Hassle ang pagkuha ng lisensya sa LTO (you will get it at their main office at QC) I was surpised I was only charged the sum of 540.00 pesos pero mag seminar ka daw the whole day.. So syempre alam nyo na sumonod na pangyayari.... Kumuha ako ng fixer, it cost me 1,000 bucks, it only took me an hour, then got my licence and speed out... Hay Pilipinas!

Edited by happidick
  • 3 years later...
  • 1 month later...

Yes d ka dapat magbabad sa overtaking lane. Sa sctex northbound ang daming nahuhuli. Ako overtake lang mga 120kph then balik sa right lane 100kph normal speed. Mga kasabayan ko nahuli pagdating sa ilalim ng tulay near tarlac.

Yes d ka dapat magbabad sa overtaking lane. Sa sctex northbound ang daming nahuhuli. Ako overtake lang mga 120kph then balik sa right lane 100kph normal speed. Mga kasabayan ko nahuli pagdating sa ilalim ng tulay near tarlac.

Are there speed limits for big bikess?

I heard an associate boasting that he goes over 200 kph w/o being caught.

100 kph is the limit for anything that has an engine.

However, if you are on a bike that can go faster than 150 kph, you can (theoretically) outrun the highway police. They usually do not go after speed violators for the very reason that THEY CANNOT. Their service vehicles (which, I am guessing are beaten up run-of-the-mill Japanese cars) are simply not capable of catching up.

100 kph is the limit for anything that has an engine.

However, if you are on a bike that can go faster than 150 kph, you can (theoretically) outrun the highway police. They usually do not go after speed violators for the very reason that THEY CANNOT. Their service vehicles (which, I am guessing are beaten up run-of-the-mill Japanese cars) are simply not capable of catching up.

If it is really illegal for the big bikes to go over 100 kph, then the cops should have no problem apprehending the violators at the toll exit, right?

If it is really illegal for the big bikes to go over 100 kph, then the cops should have no problem apprehending the violators at the toll exit, right?

Just because they should does not always mean they can.

We live in a country where it is common practice to bribe cops and traffic enforcers, so it is not much of a stretch to have highway patrol officials who cannot manage a car chase if their lives depended on it.

Just because they should does not always mean they can.

We live in a country where it is common practice to bribe cops and traffic enforcers, so it is not much of a stretch to have highway patrol officials who cannot manage a car chase if their lives depended on it.

Thanks, in that case I should be happy with a Hyundai i10.

sa aking experience. from bucaue to balintawak vice versa and the long stretch on tabang exit. dito ako nakakapag overspeed pero hangang ngayon di pa ako nahuhuli. specially sa tabang exit i drive there once naka abot ako ng 200kmh. sa bucaue to balintawak naman madalang ka rin makapag overspeed dito kasi this part usually madami na sasakyan kaya di ka rin maka overspeed. i tried there few times up to 160kmh. yung mga exits kasi from balintawak to bucaue wala na tollgate kaya pag exit ko na kakalusot na. sa tabang naman isolated at konti dumadaan kaya wala na siguro nagbabantay dun.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 10 months later...

got caught for speeding yesterday on my way back from our out of town vacation. :angry: i was running 136kph daw and the apprehending officers flagged me down as i approached the bocaue tollway.

anybody know where these friggin' speed cams are so we can slow down when we approach it?

and how much is the penalty? i have to go to LTO soon to get my license...

pay the penalty and learn your lesson. I got ticketed also doing 125 . I think yung mga nakaparadang cars sa shoulder , I think they have the speed gun also sa may mga bridges. DO not contest it kasi mapapahiya ka lang. I am talking form experience