Nso Matters, Dfa Matters, Citizenship, Travel, Passports Etc

kittytigerpanther

• 1 month later...

tanong lang mga master, kailangan ba ipa-register ang trailers (yung hinihila ng sasakyan, kadalasan lalagyan ng jet ski or motorboat) sa LTO? o hindi na kailangan since hindi naman ito de-motor at hinihila lang? sa ibang bansa kasi nire-register ito, iba ang plate number niya at dun sa sasakyan na humihila.

kailangan ba ipa-register ang trailers (yung hinihila ng sasakyan, kadalasan lalagyan ng jet ski or motorboat) sa LTO? o hindi na kailangan since hindi naman ito de-motor at hinihila lang?

Section 3 of Republic Act 4136 states in part:

Trailers having any number of wheels, when propelled or intended to be propelled by attachment to a motor vehicle, shall be classified as separate motor vehicle with no power rating.

Ayun din sa Section 5 ng batas:

Section 5. All motor vehicles and other vehicles must be registered.

(a) No motor vehicle shall be used or operated on or upon any public highway of the Philippines unless the same is properly registered for the current year in accordance with the provisions of this Act.

Pagkatapos, ayun naman sa Section 8:

Section 8. Schedule of registration fees. - Except as otherwise specifically provided in this Act, each application for renewal of registration of motor vehicles shall be accompanied by an annual registration fee in accordance with the following schedule:

xxx xxx xxx

(B) Private motor trucks, passenger buses and trailers with pneumatic rubber tires, the sum of five pesos for every hundred kilograms of maximum allowable gross weight or fraction thereof.

© Private motor trucks, passenger buses and trailers with solid rubber tires or with part-solid and part-pneumatic rubber tires, the sum of seven pesos for every hundred kilograms of maximum allowable gross weight or fraction thereof.

Lumalabas, dapat iparehistro ang trailer. Mapapansin mo rin, may plaka yung mga trailer na nagdadala ng mga container galing sa pier. At ito ay iba sa plaka nung trak na humihila. Ito ay hindi de-motor at hinihila nga lang, pero rehistrado ng hiwalay. Siguro, hindi lang nabibigyan ng pansin yung mga hinihilang maliliit na trailer kaya nakakalusot, pero, technically, dapat iparehistro din.

• 9 months later...

Madali lng ba mag punta sa US pag ang naangasawa mo dul citizen ng US and PH? pero dito na sila nakatira sa pinas. thanks!

madali lang, sasakay ka lang ng eroplano papunta dun. :)

baka naman ang tamang tanong ay: Madali lang ba makakuha ng visa papuntang US pag ang napangasawa mo dual citizen ng US and PH?

Ayon sa http://travel.state.gov/content/visas/en/immigrate/family/fiance.html

If you are a U.S. citizen you have two ways to bring your foreign spouse (husband or wife) to the United States to live. They are

• Immigrant visa for a Spouse of a U.S. Citizen (IR1 or CR1) - An immigrant Petition for Alien Relative, Form I-130 is required.

For more information, see: http://travel.state.gov/content/visas/en/immigrate/family/immediate-relative.html

• Nonimmigrant visa for spouse (K-3) - It is important to note that application for the nonimmigrant visa for spouse (K-3) who married a U.S. citizen must be filed and the visa must be issued in the country where the marriage took place. After the visa process has been completed, and the visa is issued, the spouse can travel to the United States to wait for the processing of the immigrant visa case. Two petitions are required: Petition for Alien Relative, Form I-130, and Petition for Alien Fiancé(e), Form I-129F.

For more information, see: http://travel.state.gov/content/visas/en/immigrate/family/spouse-citizen.html

Edited by rocco69
  • 2 months later...

SSS Death Benefit Inquiry po, yung schoolmate ko nung college got married twice yung una nung 18 yrs siya and four years after nagpakasala siya ulit. Yung first husband di sila nagsama nun, yung second nagsama sila and bore them a child but got separated but not legally separated. The second husband died, requiremant ng SSS yung cenomar eh lumabas sa matches sa cenomar niya pati yung unang marriage niya. Magkakaproblema ba yun sa pag claim ng death benefits? Or is it better na lang na yung anak ang maging beneficiary? Salamat ng marami.

SSS Death Benefit Inquiry po, yung schoolmate ko nung college got married twice yung una nung 18 yrs siya and four years after nagpakasala siya ulit. Yung first husband di sila nagsama nun, yung second nagsama sila and bore them a child but got separated but not legally separated. The second husband died, requiremant ng SSS yung cenomar eh lumabas sa matches sa cenomar niya pati yung unang marriage niya. Magkakaproblema ba yun sa pag claim ng death benefits? Or is it better na lang na yung anak ang maging beneficiary? Salamat ng marami.

1. Magkakaproblema ba yun sa pag claim ng death benefits?

Ayon sa SSS Law (see Section 8, e and k), ang dependent na asawa ay ang THE LEGAL SPOUSE ENTITLED BY LAW TO RECEIVE SUPPORT FROM THE MEMBER.

Dahil yung asawa ng namatay na miyembro ay kasal pa sa iba nung sila ay magpakasal, lumalabas na walang bisa ang kasal ng schoolmate mo sa miyembro ng SSS. Kung ganun, hindi siya ang LEGAL SPOUSE nung namatay (dahil nga siya naman ay kasal na sa iba nang magpakasal siya dun sa miyembro). Lalabas na di siya maaaring maging dependent nung namatay, at wala siyang karapatan na tumanggap ng anumang benepisyo sa SSS bilang dependent.

2. Is it better na lang na yung anak ang maging beneficiary? Salamat ng marami.

Maaaring may problema din yung anak. Dahil nga kasal pa sa unang asawa yung schoolmate mo nung siya ay magpakasal ulit sa miyembro ng SSS, ang kanilang anak (anak sa pangalawang asawa) ay ipinapalagay ng batas na ANAK NUNG UNANG ASAWA! (dahil nga walang bisa yung pangalawang kasal; see Concepcion v. CA, 468 SCRA 438, 31 August 2005). Dahil dito, BAKA sabihin ng SSS na yung anak ay di rin qualified na maging dependent nung namatay na miyembro dahil nga, ito ay ipinapalagay na anak ng schoolmate mo sa una niyang asawa. Pero, no harm in trying, baka sakaling makalusot sa SSS yung anak as dependent. Your riend will never know unless she tries to have the child apply with the SSS as a dependent.of the deceased. Good luck!

Edited by rocco69

HMDF question

Dunno where to post this pero dahil puro pang Gov shizz itong thread na ito dito nalang.

I've recently found out na hindi na reremit yung mga PAG Ibig contribution ko for the last 5 years dahil ngayon lang ako nag attempt kumuha ng Pagibig housing loan.

all my previous employers are long gone.. Aegis People support sa makati wala na. to name one.... although meron naman akong pagibig ID... Lahat ba ng contribution ko ay gone in the wind? Is there a way to check if my previous company may have been remitting to another account in my name....? need help on this

Qtion po. In not registered sa NSO (my parents thought they were doinh me a favor by faking my birth cert). Can i file for a late registration sa KAHIT SAANG city hall or do i need to go aa kung saan talaga ako pinanganak? How much kaya damage? Thanks

You have to go and register at the city/municipality kung saan ka ipinanganak (bring proof of the date of your birth, and of where you were born). Mura lang yan.

Ayun sa https://psa.gov.ph/article/delayed-registration-0

Delayed Registration of Birth

1. The requirements are:

a) if the person is less than eighteen (18) years old, the following shall be required:

i) four (4) copies of the Certificate of Live Birth duly accomplished and signed by the proper parties;

ii) accomplished Affidavit for Delayed Registration at the back of Certificate of Live Birth by the father, mother, or guardian, declaring therein, among other things, the following:

• name of child;

• date and place of birth;

• name of the father if the child is illegitimate and has been acknowledged by him;

• if legitimate, the date and place of marriage of parents; and

• reason for not registering the birth within thirty (30) days after the date of birth

In case the party seeking late registration of the birth of an illegitimate child is not the mother, the party shall, in addition to the foregoing facts, declare in a sworn statement the recent whereabouts of the mother.

iii) any two of the following documentary evidences which may show the name of the child, date and place of birth, and name of mother (and name of father, if the child has been acknowledged):

• baptismal certificate;

• school records (nursery, kinder-garten, or preparatory);

• income tax return of parent/s;

• insurance policy;

• medical records; and

• others, such as barangay captain's certification.

iv) affidavit of two disinterested persons who might have witnessed or known the birth of the child. (46:1aa)

B) If the person is eighteen (18) years old or above.

i) all the requirements for the person who is less than eighteen (18) years old; and

ii) Certificate of Marriage, if married. (46:1ba)

2. Delayed registration of birth, like ordinary registration made at the time of birth, shall be filed at the Office of the Civil Registrar of the place where the birth occurred. (46:3)

3. Upon receipt of the application for delayed registration of birth, the civil registrar shall examine the Certificate of Live Birth presented, whether it has been completely and correctly filled in and all requirements have been complied with.

Edited by rocco69

HMDF question

Dunno where to post this pero dahil puro pang Gov shizz itong thread na ito dito nalang.

I've recently found out na hindi na reremit yung mga PAG Ibig contribution ko for the last 5 years dahil ngayon lang ako nag attempt kumuha ng Pagibig housing loan.

all my previous employers are long gone.. Aegis People support sa makati wala na. to name one.... although meron naman akong pagibig ID... Lahat ba ng contribution ko ay gone in the wind? Is there a way to check if my previous company may have been remitting to another account in my name....? need help on this

Call PAG-IBIG's 24/7 Hotline 724-4244.

Or text 0917-8884363/0918-8984363, or email publicaffairs@pagibigfund.gov.ph

You may also chat at pagibigchat@yahoo.com and pagibigchat1@yahoo.com available from Mondays to Fridays, excluding holidays, from 8am to 5pm.

• 3 weeks later...

I would like to know how can I get back my Pag ibig contribution? I was told pwede daw? please advice. Thanks.

You may also chat at pagibigchat@yahoo.com and pagibigchat1@yahoo.com available from Mondays to Fridays, excluding holidays, from 8am to 5pm.

Thank you so much for the quick response.

• 4 months later...

I have a niece whose birth certificate has an error in her name: should be Maria dela Cruz instead of Maria Santos. Santos is the mother's maiden surname while dela Cruz is the father's surname. The parents are not married, that's why the mother's surname was used in the birth certificate. However my niece had been using her father's surname Santos in all her school and working documents.

What should my niece do to correct the error? She is now 27 years old, single and plans to apply for a passport, so this need to correct the error.

Thanks in advance for the legal advice.

I have a niece whose birth certificate has an error in her name: should be Maria dela Cruz instead of Maria Santos. Santos is the mother's maiden surname while dela Cruz is the father's surname. The parents are not married, that's why the mother's surname was used in the birth certificate. However my niece had been using her father's surname Santos in all her school and working documents.

What should my niece do to correct the error? She is now 27 years old, single and plans to apply for a passport, so this need to correct the error.

Thanks in advance for the legal advice.

Walang error sa birth certificate niya. Dahil hindi kasal ang magulang, siya ay illegitimate... At ang illegitimate child, ang ginagamit na apelyido ay apelyido ng nanay, kung kaya't tama na Santos ang apelyido niya... NGUNIT, SUBALIT, DATAPWAT...

Kung papayag ang tatay na gamitin ng bata ang apelyido niya (dela Cruz), pwede itong gawin. Sa ganitong sitwasyon, kailangang aminin ng ama na siya nga ang ama ng bata. Gagawa yung ama ng Affidavit to Use Surname of the Father (AUSF). Makukuha ang form na ito sa Civil Registrar.

Magpunta na sa Civil Registrar kung saan nakarehistro ang bata at kumuha ng form dun. Magtanong na rin dun kung ano pa ang additional requirements (kung meron man)

Walang error sa birth certificate niya. Dahil hindi kasal ang magulang, siya ay illegitimate... At ang illegitimate child, ang ginagamit na apelyido ay apelyido ng nanay, kung kaya't tama na Santos ang apelyido niya... NGUNIT, SUBALIT, DATAPWAT...

Kung papayag ang tatay na gamitin ng bata ang apelyido niya (dela Cruz), pwede itong gawin. Sa ganitong sitwasyon, kailangang aminin ng ama na siya nga ang ama ng bata. Gagawa yung ama ng Affidavit to Use Surname of the Father (AUSF). Makukuha ang form na ito sa Civil Registrar.

Magpunta na sa Civil Registrar kung saan nakarehistro ang bata at kumuha ng form dun. Magtanong na rin dun kung ano pa ang additional requirements (kung meron man)

Follow up question lang po. Pag nakuha na yun AUSF, pwede na po bang gamitin sa pag apply ng passport ang birth certifcate na gamit ang surname Lorenzo at naka attach na ang AUSF as supporting document?

Follow up question lang po. Pag nakuha na yun AUSF, pwede na po bang gamitin sa pag apply ng passport ang birth certifcate na gamit ang surname Lorenzo at naka attach na ang AUSF as supporting document?

hindi pa. Ang sinusunod kasi ng DFA ay ang birth certificate ng applicant. Kailangang maiayos muna ang birth certificate ng bata. Ibig sabihin, yung AUSF (plus any other requirement that may be asked by the Civil Registrar) isu-submit nyo sa Civil Registrar, tapos hihintayin nyo munang ilabas ng Civil Registrar ang approval sa change ng surname ng bata, tapos, kailangan din ito ma-forward sa NSO, para makuha nyo dun ang amended birth certificate (yung amendment, actually, nakasulat lang sa tabi ng birth certificate, parang marginal note lang siya stating na ito na ngayon ang surname ng bata.

Yung amended birth certificate ang gagamitin ninyo sa DFA.

Edited by rocco69

hindi pa. Ang sinusunod kasi ng DFA ay ang birth certificate ng applicant. Kailangang maiayos muna ang birth certificate ng bata. Ibig sabihin, yung AUSF (plus any other requirement that may be asked by the Civil Registrar) isu-submit nyo sa Civil Registrar, tapos hihintayin nyo munang ilabas ng Civil Registrar ang approval sa change ng surname ng bata, tapos, kailangan din ito ma-forward sa NSO, para makuha nyo dun ang amended birth certificate (yung amendment, actually, nakasulat lang sa tabi ng birth certificate, parang marginal note lang siya stating na ito na ngayon ang surname ng bata.

Yung amended birth certificate ang gagamitin ninyo sa DFA.

Thank you po so much for your advice. More power and God bless!