Are You From The 80s?

Preppy style nung 80s.

Bass penny loafers. Naglalagay talaga ng pennies. Matched with argyle socks. If couldn't afford the Bass then Haruta. Pwede na rin.

Aside from the sneakers and topsiders, I also liked the suede shoes or gamusa na Hush Puppies or Bally which I bought at Keri-Ol in Ali Mall. I still have my Original Hush Puppies from college.

Preppy style nung 80s.

Bass penny loafers. Naglalagay talaga ng pennies. Matched with argyle socks. If couldn't afford the Bass then Haruta. Pwede na rin.

Aside from the sneakers and topsiders, I also liked the suede shoes or gamusa na Hush Puppies or Bally which I bought at Keri-Ol in Ali Mall. I still have my Original Hush Puppies from college.

Hush Puppies, that's what I wore too throughout my college years. They were the gamusa type, dark gray in color. I even wore them while playing basketball with my buddies in between classes. Ang tibay! :thumbsupsmiley:

Edited by willow_boy

Boat shoes galore!! :boo: i had Sperry, Docksides, Speedy Duck, Timberland and even Swatch tops :lol:

I also had Bass Penny loafers that time

Preppy style nung 80s.

Edited by orionpax

do you still remeber the sound effects of the pacman game?

it sounded like this:

pacman chomping on the small dots: pokepokepokepokepoke

pacman eating the monsters: burat

pacman eaten by the monsters: pekpek

:evil:

• 1 month later...

to add on the list

* nag rent kayo ng viewfinder

* you wear boy london and USED pants

* have you tried to make pin up buttons out of tansan

* kilala nyo shempre ang mga WWF legends like hok hogan (hulk hogan) and randy savage na nagaway dahil kay elizabeth

* have you tried skateboarding yun malaki ang break at may rails pa at mga sikat nun eh sila tony guerrero, santa cruz, tony hawk of course etc

* alam mo ba ang hard stuff sa tandem?

to be continued esep muna ko hehehe