$uddenly $ingle : Feeling Lonely Or Free Again?

• 1 month later...

being LONELY is part of emotional behavior... being FREE is also part of being emotional behavior...

every individual must know how to deal with it... So to speak, we are talking about emotional patterns ryt ba?

(ika nga e, when you encountered to love someone... Or to be loved by someone... ikot ang mundo?!?)

I may say.... the real problem is about "Commitment".

And that is why all of us thinks relationships is a matter of "Signature Contracts?!?"

Given a CHANCE to be loved or to love someone means "We are Lucky?!?" and we are "Blessed" coz, we experienced it.

Now, the question is... it's a matter of "CHOICE". If you want to be single or attached to someone...

Sa madaling salita: "If you become single again...DON'T FEEL LONELY... AND DON'T FEEL FREE AGAIN...

Bcoz, feeling Lonely means... nang HINAYANG ka pala e.

And, feeling Free Again from a past relationships means that "YOU" or "BOTH" of you had been controlled by COMMITMENTS?!? (So tama nga, if you feel that you have been released from Prison)

layo ata ng statement ko sa topic noh? Or, nag OA naman ata aku.... hehehehe! PEACE!!!

• 3 weeks later...
By the way, what I meant about DON'T FEEL LONELY or DON'T FEEL FREE AGAIN is just "ENJOY the relationships while it lasts".

That's why their are so many who were afraid to be attached with someone else again.

Maybe were just NOT AWARE that we are afraid of COMMITMENTS.

:thumbsupsmiley:

:thumbsupsmiley: hehehe :hypocritesmiley: kinda right!!! :thumbsupsmiley:

im single :thumbsupsmiley: and being lonely coz im alone doesnt affects me to enjoy mha life!!! :thumbsupsmiley: i can say that i feel soOo light and got lot easier lifestyle since i got mha separatin with mha Ex... :rolleyes:

• 2 weeks later...