naghahanap pa rin ng tatay nya

leche kawawa ka talaga engot

lika dito vicengot

laro tayo

o baka inaalagaan mo ulet yung bagong alternick mo

o baka iniiwasan mo lang ako

pwe engot ka pa din

FIGHT CLUB OWNER'S LESSON OF THE DAY:

Master Kahn: The rabbit feels rage. The tiger, pity. The dragon, pain. All creatures, the low and the high, are one with nature. No life is insignificant. If we have the wisdom to learn, all may teach us their virtues. ... From the crane we learn grace and self control. The snake teaches us suppleness and rhythmic endurance. The praying mantis teaches us speed and patience. And from the tiger we learn tenacity and power. And from the dragon we learn to ride the wind. Life sustains life, and all living creatures need nourishment. Yet with wisdom, the body learns to sustain in ways that all may live.

As long as there's TNT Hsia & his FIGHT CLUB, there is hope for the Ultimatae Warriors & the Octagon of Alternicks to learn to evolve into human beings.

Edited by TNT Hsia
at least inamin mong BABOY ka talaga!!! bwahahahah!!!!!!!!

walang pinagbago ang hirit mo brad, nasayang lang oras kong hanapin ang post mo sa akin! pwe!!

ito DAPAT ang tanong mo sa akin totnakero_ng_Aso: "tanong ng BUONG ALTERNICKS KO sa FIGHT CLUB: PAPATULAN MO BA ANG DRAWING SUNTUKAN EB KO?? kung hindi, umalis ka na dito pleaseee.... nalalagay na ako sa kahihiyan!!" :( bwhahaha!!!!

---

ano kupal??? magtatanga-tangahan ka na naman ba?? asan na sagot mo sa matagal ko ng tanong???

sabi mo madami ka ng NAGULPI sa suntukan EB dito Fight Club.. Ang tanong ko. SINO SINO sila??? ano?? SAGOT!!!!!!!!!!

ASUS PANAY ANG HIRIT MO DUWAG KA NAMAN !!!!!!!!!!

SAGUTIN ANG TANONG NG BUONG BAYAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PAPALAG KA BA !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hindi ka pwedeng maging boxing promoter iha!! MISMATCH ang ginagawa mo!!

.Mephistopheles (TAO) vs. totnakero_ngAso (ASONG KALYE) ...di ba, mismatch? tao sa aso? bwhahaha!!

ibugaw mo na lang si totnaker! ...ah teka, mamatay ka pala sa gutom pag ibinugaw mo yan!! walang kukuha dyan!! hahahaa

magkudkod ka na lang ng kuko, (manicure) mas magiging successful ka pa dyan ;)

HOY DUWAG!!! MAG TAGO KA NA LANG SA SAYA NG TATAY MO TAPOS DILAAN MO YUNG KUPAL NYA BAKA SAKALING TUMAPANG KA AT MAKALABAN KA NA SA AKIN.................

PAPALAG KA BA ???????????????

TANG NA NG BUONG PAMILYA MO !!!!!!!!!

HINDI KA NA NAHIYA !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PARA COMEDY NAMAN BANATAN NATIN NG ISANG !!!!!!!!!!!

" I TEARED "

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Is that all? Paano na yan? Naubusan ka na pati ng satsat. Nabisto ka na rin sa mga alternicks mo.

Edited by TNT Hsia

What can we learn from the Ultimatae Warriors & Octagon Alternix when the adjective "intellectual" can never apply to them? We can learn to be compassionate towards vermin who feel their lives are significant only in MY FIGHT CLUB. We can learn to hope in the impossible that they will become gentlemen at best & multicellular organisms at the very least.

Edited by TNT Hsia
What can we learn from the Ultimatae Warriors & Octagon Alternix when the adjective "intellectual" can never apply to them? We can learn to be compassionate towards vermin who feel their lives are significant only in MY FIGHT CLUB. We can learn to hope in the impossible that they will become gentlemen at best & multicellular organisms at the very least.

tsk tsk tsk

kahit anong gawin mong bawi e nabisto na dito yung kabobohan mo

" I TEARED"

nyahahhahahahhahahahahaa

row 4 ka talaga, sa tabi pa ng basurahan!!

nyahahahahahahahahahahahaha

san ka ba nag aral ng english mo?

sa Jimmy santos university

nyahahahahhahhahaha

Guest Leviticus
tsk tsk tsk

" I TEARED"

nyahahhahahahhahahahahaa

nyahahahahhahhahaha

Add to that this "guy's" crazy infatuation with badly subtitled DVDs!

Is that all? Paano na yan? Naubusan ka na pati ng satsat. Nabisto ka na rin sa mga alternicks mo.

ULUL DI AKO NAUBUSAN, DI MO LANG TALAGA MATANGGAP NA TANGA KA !!!!!!!!!!!!

BAKA PAG NAIYAK KA HUMIRIT KA NA NAMAN NG " I TEARED " HAHAHAHAHAHAHA...........

BOBO TALAGA !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WALA AKONG ALTERNICK BAKA IKAW AT SI MR TESTICLES ANG MAG KA ALTERNICK HALATA NAMAN EH !!!!!!

PUKENG NA MO TNT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by totnakernsDreturnofdComeback

Hahaahaa!!

The jobless asswipe Ms. TNT goes again with "her" self pitying absurd comments :sleepysmiley03:

Ms. TNT, all I can say is that you go jump off a building so you can do the parasites a favor by making them partake of your sorry ass! :lol:

On second thought, I think the parasites nor the insects would like your shitty carcass as they would just leave it alone, finding it too unedible.

Just burn yourself under a tree and serve as a repeller! haaahahahhah!

Gay dickhead shitty asswipe nincompoop tnt!!

Hahaahaa!!

The jobless asswipe Ms. TNT goes again with "her" self pitying absurd comments :sleepysmiley03:

Ms. TNT, all I can say is that you go jump off a building so you can do the parasites a favor by making them partake of your sorry ass! :lol:

On second thought, I think the parasites nor the insects would like your shitty carcass as they would just leave it alone, finding it too unedible.

Just burn yourself under a tree and serve as a repeller! haaahahahhah!

Gay dickhead shitty asswipe nincompoop tnt!!

Crapgirl aka Mrs. Leviticus, you really can't make up your mind, can you? Huwag daw ako pansinin tapos papansinin ako. Jump off a building..., tapos burn yourself.." You're obviously menopasuing.

FROM Wee Willie Woodpecker aka Mrs. altoknoaktdimakatotnak

tsk tsk tsk

" I TEARED"

nyahahhahahahhahahahahaa

nyahahahahhahhahaha

Jimmy Santos Uni? Di ka nga natanggap d'on e, no matter how many times you took the entrance test & bribed the examiners.

Edited by TNT Hsia
ULUL DI AKO NAUBUSAN, DI MO LANG TALAGA MATANGGAP NA TANGA KA !!!!!!!!!!!!

BAKA PAG NAIYAK KA HUMIRIT KA NA NAMAN NG " I TEARED " HAHAHAHAHAHAHA...........

BOBO TALAGA !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WALA AKONG ALTERNICK BAKA IKAW AT SI MR TESTICLES ANG MAG KA ALTERNICK HALATA NAMAN EH !!!!!!

PUKENG NA MO TNT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wala kang alternick kasi WALO ang alternick mo, OCTAGON OF THE FAIRIES! For the record, I, TNT Hsia, is singlehandedly teaching your gayprens a lesson.. At huwag mo na rin i-broadcast sa akin ang panliligaw na ginagawa mo sa iba, di ako yon, as much as you wish I were. Alam ko'ng matindi ang pagnanasa mo sa akin, you germ.

Edited by TNT Hsia

Room Owner's Lesson of Warriorship for the Day

Grasshopper: Master, as I walk these roads, are there none I may call on for help, when I need help?

Master Po: None.

Grasshopper: Will this not be useful?

Master Po: To those who would destroy us. In the past, when we have relied on our great teachers to lead us, our enemies in high and low places, could deal us a mortal blow by simply lopping off our heads. Now in our oneness, we are not like a great beast which may be destroyed by a single well planned stoke to the brain. Rather, we are like an ocean of many waves, or a field of flowers. Though one or more may be uprooted, the others still live, with a life of our own.

Grasshopper: As a wave upon an ocean, a single flower in a field of many, what will the people ask of me?

Master Po: To lead them against their enemies: the despots, the tyrants, wickedness, iniquities, ignorance, persecution, superstition, dishonor

Edited by TNT Hsia

Obviously menopausing? How come you know? you gave away yourself, are you going through it faggot? :lol: hahahahaa

You're too old for the fight club Ms. TNT, better if you just burn yourself and do humanity a great service

for you will be ridding the earth of a great loser whose life has NO ACCOMPLISHMENT nor SUBSTANCE whatsoever!! :lol:

And btw, how old are you asswipe? Care to answer?

O mabubuking lang pagka bonjing mo? hahahahaha!!!

ISA KANG TANGA NA GAGA TNT WAG KA NA UMUWI DITO SA PINAS BOBO KA!!!

SINGAW KA LANG GAGA!!

BAKLA!! hahahaha

[qu knowote name=TNT Hsia' date='May 22 2007, 01:02 PM' post='4383521]

Crapgirl aka Mrs. Leviticus, you really can't make up your mind, can you? Huwag daw ako pansinin tapos papansinin ako. Jump off a building..., tapos burn yourself.." You're obviously menopasuing.

Wala kang alternick kasi WALO ang alternick mo, OCTAGON OF THE FAIRIES! For the record, I, TNT Hsia, is singlehandedly teaching your gayprens a lesson.. At huwag mo na rin i-broadcast sa akin ang panliligaw na ginagawa mo sa iba, di ako yon, as much as you wish I were. Alam ko'ng matindi ang pagnanasa mo sa akin, you germ.

BAKA HINDI MO ALAM NA IKAW NA MISMO ANG NAG PAPAKITA NG KATANGAHAN MO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WALA AKONG ALTERNICK KASI WALO ANG ALTERNICK KO ??????????????

HOY BOBO MAG ISIP KA NAMAN BAGO MAG POSTS WAG MONG IBENTA SA FC ANG SARILI MONG KABOBOHAN!!!!!!!!!!

BE CAREFUL BAKA HUMIRIT KA NA NAMAN NG " I TEARED " HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!

HINDOT KA TNT !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Obviously menopausing? How come you know? you gave away yourself, are you going through it faggot? :lol: hahahahaa

You're too old for the fight club Ms. TNT, better if you just burn yourself and do humanity a great service

for you will be ridding the earth of a great loser whose life has NO ACCOMPLISHMENT nor SUBSTANCE whatsoever!! :lol:

And btw, how old are you asswipe? Care to answer?

O mabubuking lang pagka bonjing mo? hahahahaha!!!

ISA KANG TANGA NA GAGA TNT WAG KA NA UMUWI DITO SA PINAS BOBO KA!!!

SINGAW KA LANG GAGA!!

BAKLA!! hahahaha

In Mrs. Leviticus aka CRAPGIRL's hurried, harassed & hurt state, he couldn't properly apply the BB codes. Kawawa naman. Can't tell the diffeence between his menopause & my wisdom. My age? Why are you so interested in me? I'm not at all interested in you. Sorry to spurn you but I guess you're used to that. You're "pakiyeme" "huwag nyong pansinin si TNT Hsia" strategy is for faggots; it's the living proof of your gaydom.

Edited by TNT Hsia
BAKA HINDI MO ALAM NA IKAW NA MISMO ANG NAG PAPAKITA NG KATANGAHAN MO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WALA AKONG ALTERNICK KASI WALO ANG ALTERNICK KO ??????????????

HOY BOBO MAG ISIP KA NAMAN BAGO MAG POSTS WAG MONG IBENTA SA FC ANG SARILI MONG KABOBOHAN!!!!!!!!!!

BE CAREFUL BAKA HUMIRIT KA NA NAMAN NG " I TEARED " HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!

HINDOT KA TNT !!!!!!!!!!!!!

and the microbe comes to the rescue of his gaypren ... !!! Altoknoaktzdimakatotnakdareturnopdakumag, I hereby dub thee the Denial Queen of the FIGHT CLUB!!!

BB codes my ass hahaha!! It doesnt even matter if i apply the BB codes right or wrong faggot! Kawawa if di na apply BB codes? hahaha loser mga hirit mo lola!!! :lol:

And please i used the word faggot to describe you, can't you think of anything more dumbass? hahahahah!! I know idol mo ako pero mag isip ka naman

ng sariling hirit mo lola wag lang gumaya!

Late 40s ka na siguro no? HOY isip bata ka ba? o naghahanap ka lang ng papa dito sa fight club? ewwwwwwww!!!

TNT pedophile!!! GAGO!!! pakulong ka na samahan mo mga kapwa pedophile mo!! hahahaha!!

GURANG!

In Mrs. Leviticus aka CRAPGIRL's hurried, harassed & hurt state, he couldn't properly apply the BB codes. Kawawa naman. Can't tell the diffeence between his menopause & my wisdom. My age? Why are you so interested in me? I'm not at all interested in you. Sorry to spurn you but I guess you're used to that. You're "pakiyeme" "huwag nyong pansinin si TNT Hsia" strategy is for faggots; it's the living proof of your gaydom.
and the microbe comes to the rescue of his gaypren ... !!! Altoknoaktzdimakatotnakdareturnopdakumag, I hereby dub thee the Denial Queen of the FIGHT CLUB!!!

OH TALAGA LANG HA !!!!!!!!!!!

ETO NGAYON ANG TANONG SAANG LUPALOP MO NAKUHA YUNG BANAT MONG " I TEARED "

WAG MAG DENY, DON'T TELL A LIE..............

AMININ !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HAHAHAHAHHAHA.................

DICKHEAD SUCKER !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

nyahahahahahhahahahaha

TNT badaf

isa lang ang lesson na kelangan mong matutunan

english lesson

nyahahahahhahahhahahaa

ang mangmang na si tnt, kawawa naman

nakakahiya ka sa tatay mo, retarded na nga siya, pero tinalo mo pa rin sa kabobohan!!

miserable na nga ang buhay nya, nagkaroon pa sya ng mangmang na anak

nyahahahhahahahahahhahahah

Room Owner's Lesson of Warriorship for the Day

I TEARED