• Recently Browsing

• No registered users viewing this page.

WWE Wrestling/Usapang Wrestling

Last Week's AEW Dynamite is entertaining as Usual. MJF's PROMO IS GOLDEN!!! CM Punks mic skills are being buried by this young dude. Back to Back opponents by Punk where he is being outshined on Promos, I can't believe it, but I am definitely enjoying it.

Inner Circle Team Meeting is another Very Good Promo!!! Jericho clearly pushing Santana and Ortiz here. Can't wait for their match this week.

Then FTR vs CM Punk and Jon Moxley. What a Great Match!!! Punk and Moxley bringing the "Star Power" to this match but it is clear the flow of the match was directed by FTR and their in ring skills as a tag team Carried this Match. 

The Texas Death Match was also Good. Love the Black Out of Lance Archer on Adam Page on the the Steel Steps. That definitely hurt!!! And i liked when dan lambert removed the Ring's Top Rope to remove Hangman's Buckshot Lariat and I love the way how the match ended, Hangman using the ref as a "3rd Rope" to execute his Buckshot Lariat thru the tables.

And How about the Forbidden Door Switch Blade Jay White appears in AEW!!! Damn Jay White will be having 3 matches this week 1 in AEW and 2 in Impact!!! This was Awesome!!! Compared to the Basking in Boringness of Keith Lee, what a waste of signing and spot in the roster, this guy was boring in the indies and still boring in the majors, its like they signed Brian Cage again. Anyways, another solid Dynamite last week and lets not forget AQA this woman has a lot of potential. Can't wait for tomorrow's Dynamite!!!

Edited by METALFREAK
  • Like (+1) 1

AEW Rampage was also Entertaining Ropongi Vice, Trent and Rocky Romero and The Young Bucs relived their Historic Rivalry from New Japan in AEW and delivered a GREAT MATCH once again!!! I freaking Loved It.

Then the Tag Match Between Jurrassic Express and Gun Clubb was also Good!!!

Edited by METALFREAK
  • Like (+1) 2
9 minutes ago, Duel of Fate said:

Cody and Brandi Rhodes have left AEW and are definitely talking with WWE. 

And be mistreated again in WWE? I don't think he will go back there. He is busy with his tv shows or he might be wrestling in different promotions just like what Matt Cardona is doing right now. But if he was offered a brock or taker salary level or almost within that range we will see him in smackdown or raw soon $$$$$$!!!

• Like (+1) 2

And How about last week's Impact!!! That Deonna Purrazzo and Santana Garrett match for the ROH Women's Championship was very Good!!!

And that Promo of Bullet Club and Eric Young and the Good Brothers was Amazing!!! Can't wait for Jay White vs Eric Young and GOD vs Good Brothers in No Surrender!

The Tag Match between Matt Taven and Mike Bennett (OGK / Honor No More) vs Rich Swan and Rhino was also Very Good!!! 

And that No DQ Match between Brian Myers and W. Morrissey is also entertaining!!! Love it when Myers duct taped Morrisey to the Ring and repeatedly destroyed him with the kendo stick and delivering his version of a van terminator. But the best bump was myers taking 2 Power Bombs on to the thumb tacks!!!

But sad thing here is Josh Alexander's Visa has expired so that's the reason for the storyline of him being suspended. Damn I will miss The Walking Weapon!!! This clearly stops his momentum and rise to the Top to challenge Moose and get the Impact World Championship.

Edited by METALFREAK
  • Like (+1) 2

As expected in NJPW witnessed High Level Wrestling Matches once again, Hikuleo vs Cody Chhunn and a highly entertaining tag match between FinJuice and Jonah and Bad Dude Tito. Then Josh Barnett vs Ren Narita, Josh Barnett is in NJPW!!! He is now Wrestling Outside his Blood Sport Promotion.

Edited by METALFREAK
  • Like (+1) 3

Then last week's Dynamite what a Great Match between Darby and Sammy, too bad the Ending was not a clean win because of Andrade's interference.

Warldlow vs Max Caster, Danielson vs Moriarty and Santana and Ortiz vs Jericho and Hager were also very good matches.

Thunder Rosa vs Mercedes Martinez match was Awesome!!! Great match for the Women's Division.

And let's not Forget Punk's Promo! Another Great one from the "Promo Guy"

Edited by METALFREAK
  • Like (+1) 3

Fast forward to this week's Dynamite and this was An Awesome show from start to finish. Tag Team Battle Royal was Entertaining.

Then another Great Promo from MJF!!! He was being booed as always by the crowd then he suddenly turns the crowd and they cheered for him. MJF clearly has Great Mic Skills!!!

I Love the tag match between The Knights of the Black Throne and Death Triangle. What a Match!!! Then Buddy Matthews appears and he was definitely the one that the House of Black is waiting for, based on their last vid promo. Nice!

How about the Jericho and Eddie Kingston Promo. This was Great!!! I could listen to these guys for 30 mins and i would not be bored and still be entertained. These 2 are geniuses on the Mic!

Ricky Starks vs 10 was ok.

Jade Cargill vs The Bunny was a Very Good Match. Showing that the Women's Division is improving rapidly.

The Main Event was Great Danielson vs Garcia what a technical match! And fun to watch!

• Like (+1) 3