• Recently Browsing

• No registered users viewing this page.

WWE Wrestling/Usapang Wrestling

24 minutes ago, Gamb1t said:

The Ultimate Warrior was one of my faves. Kung moves nmn pag-uusapan, DDT and The Pedrigree which I used to do sa mga classmates ko noon haha  👍

i legitemately did a chokeslam sa isang kaklase ko dahil hinahamon ako ng suntukan. 😂 and also did an angle lock sa biruang harutan sa basketbol, isang linggo hindi nagpakita kateam ko sa laro dahil dun 🤣

on the other hand, i got into a receiving end of a crippler crossface (again, biruang harutan eh mma fighter tong tropa ko), spear (sa basketball) and nung meet and greet kay Tajiri sa Mckinley Hill i asked one of the talents to give me a chop sa chest. hindi na nga full ginawa nya SLAP! parin across e 😂

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1
13 hours ago, Duel of Fate said:

on the contrary, Ted Turner WAS the only wrestling proponent sa entire boardroom sa TNT which is why when the Time Warner deal was finalized in 2000 nagsimula na ang sale negotiations by january 2001. 

when i say may similarities on a business structure comparison i mean in terms of talent contract salary. one notable cash flow problems of wcw was not only were the upper talents like flair, hogan, nwo guys were ridiculously overpaid, but the benefits were so stretched out it was costing them more to travel the entire roster first class from one location to another even on untelevised house shows. wwe/wwf accounting always had their eye on the employee expenditures so much so that technically the only one with a guaranteed contract for more than 18mos right now is Roman Reigns. 

But yeah AEW is playing the buildup cards right. That co promotion with Impact was a steal, technically Impact almost got buried with that interbrand mixup coz AEW won almost every Impact belt but no Impact superstar got over an AEW name. 

You got a Great Point on the Benefits being given to AEW wrestlers, specially the fully catered travel and accommodation packages.

Yet about the Salaries, the Total of the Top 7 highest paid WWE wrestlers is Bigger than the combined Salaries of the Top 11 highest paid AEW Wrestlers.

And about the Impact Titles only the Impact World Championship was held by AEW Wrestlers. The Men's and Women's Tag Titles, Women's and X Division Championship were only held by Impact Wrestlers. And The Reason for Kenny and Christian Winning and Holding the Belt for a while is to Establish and Give Prestige to The Impact World Championship.

Anyways lets just hope plenty of Promotions will thrive for years to come. It is for the benefit of Us Wrestling fans.

• Like (+1) 2
14 hours ago, Gamb1t said:

The Ultimate Warrior was one of my faves. Kung moves nmn pag-uusapan, DDT and The Pedrigree which I used to do sa mga classmates ko noon haha  👍

13 hours ago, Duel of Fate said:

i legitemately did a chokeslam sa isang kaklase ko dahil hinahamon ako ng suntukan. 😂 and also did an angle lock sa biruang harutan sa basketbol, isang linggo hindi nagpakita kateam ko sa laro dahil dun 🤣

on the other hand, i got into a receiving end of a crippler crossface (again, biruang harutan eh mma fighter tong tropa ko), spear (sa basketball) and nung meet and greet kay Tajiri sa Mckinley Hill i asked one of the talents to give me a chop sa chest. hindi na nga full ginawa nya SLAP! parin across e 😂

These are Great Stories guys!!!

Hehehe. Reminded me when me and my childhood friends would play wrestling and pretended and imitated our favorite wrestlers. 

Nice to see Wrestling Fans in MTC!

• Like (+1) 2
1 hour ago, Beintetwo said:

Dami na namang released superstar ang WWE! 

sayang ung iba, hndi namaximze ung potential... 

Sad to say that is WWE's MO for several years now, recruit lots of indy wrestlers then bury almost all of them.

Looks like Scarlett Bordeaux wasted her time there. Definitely had the star power and in ring abilities. But was not even used.

• Like (+1) 1
1 hour ago, Beintetwo said:

Dami na namang released superstar ang WWE! 

sayang ung iba, hndi namaximze ung potential... 

keith lee didnt even need a storyline or gimmick and was so over the crowd, they just didnt use him. 

amazed they booted nia. thought her family ties made her untouchable. meh. never liked her anyway. 

also surprised with Eva Marie and Ember Moon. they literally just got off from feuds last month and they were let go. 

UPDATE: theres news reports that some who were let go were because they didnt want to be vaccinated. 

• Like (+1) 1
2 hours ago, Duel of Fate said:

keith lee didnt even need a storyline or gimmick and was so over the crowd, they just didnt use him. 

amazed they booted nia. thought her family ties made her untouchable. meh. never liked her anyway. 

also surprised with Eva Marie and Ember Moon. they literally just got off from feuds last month and they were let go. 

UPDATE: theres news reports that some who were let go were because they didnt want to be vaccinated. 

I heard Nia Jax was released cause she refused to be vaccinated, she should have been released several months ago considering all the wrestlers she has injured, she is definitely one of the unsafest wrestlers to work with.

After they pushed Eva Marie so hard they suddenly released her? Why am i still surprised? I just hope WWE will come back to where it was used to be.

• Like (+1) 2
  • 3 weeks later...