WWE Wrestling/Usapang Wrestling

may nagsabi na scripted daw ang wwe if kung totoo nga ito so meaning their injuries are scripted too hinahayaan nila na masaktan sila or ma injured just to follow the script i dont think so i was watching last time backlash 2006 where trish stratush vs mickie james for the wwe womens champion trish got injured in the process may slomo pa nga do think a woman like trish will allow herself na sumunod sa script para lang masaktan i dont think so it maybe entertaining for us pero for the inside the ring are real deal

the whole show is scripted, but their injuries are caused by accidents. who the hell would injure themselves on purpose???

for example Owen Hart died because of a freak accident and not because he followed the script.

may tao pa palang naniniwala na totoo ang WWE! hahaha!!!

bro bret, I think the summary of what the poster above you said is that the moves the wrestlers do are all real which is true. what I think is lost on him is that those moves are choreographed/scripted, meaning that they have this summary/outline of moves during the match to guide the participants/wrestlers to the objective/ending that the WWE creative writers wrote.

weeeh!!! JBL!!!!! lol

"if they dislike you as a champion, they're gonna HATE me!"

i am soo looking forward. JBL is the Biggest A-HOLE in the roster. (imo) lol

with regard to the post above... Yes, it is scripted. They have a guide on who will win and what maneuvers to pull off during the match. However, it is the wrestlers and the ref's show inside the ring. If one participant cannot carry on, then they may end the match. or if the audience is not reacting positively, they end the match as well etc...etc... . if otherwise though, they extend the match. usually is determined by the ref... well, the commentators sometimes do some tricks or hand gestures as to what to do. . lol (saw it on exposed)

however, even if they are choreographed, accidents happen. no matter how long you master a move, you fail at one point or another...some of these signatures are even deadly (just imagine if sweet chin music was real. lol)

just imho.. ;)

sorry, please delete double... :(

Edited by imogen
bro bret, I think the summary of what the poster above you said is that the moves the wrestlers do are all real which is true. what I think is lost on him is that those moves are choreographed/scripted, meaning that they have this summary/outline of moves during the match to guide the participants/wrestlers to the objective/ending that the WWE creative writers wrote.

the moves are real, it's not hard to see that what they do are real. they even rehearse those moves para mas maging makatotohanan ang ginagawa nila? we all know that.

but, let's get it straight from him...

@pussyeater: what exactly do you think is not scripted in the show?

Naguguluhan lang siguro si pussyeater. Isa siguro sa una niya dapat malaman eh pre-determined kung sino ang mananalo sa isang match at ang nagdedecide nito ay ang tinatawag nilang "booker" (hindi si booker t ha :D).

Pagdating naman sa mga moves sa loob ng ring, ang mga wrestler ay tinitrain para mamaster ang mga moves na yun. Inaalam nila yun mga tamang technique at tamang position para maminimize ang impact at hindi totoong masaktan ang mga wrestler during a match. Nagtatanong ka ngayon siguro kung bakit mukhang nasasaktan at mukhang totoong-totoo ang isang move, ang tawag nila dito ay "sell" or "the sell" pero mas simple sa tagalog na "benta", ibig sabihin...umaarte ang mga wrestler para magmukhang totoong masakit yun mga moves na gingawa nila. Pinag-uusapan din ng mga wrestler kung ano sunod nila gagawin during the match.

Dahil mga tao lang ang mga wrestler, nagkakamali rin sila during the match o minamamalas at doon nangyayari ang mga aksidente o mga eksenang nakakatawa. Isang example nito eh isang match between Taker at Hogan kung saan ichochokeslam dapat ni Taker si Hogan pero hindi tumalon si Hogan kaya hindi siya naiangat ni Taker kaya inulit nila yun chokeslam hehehe.

Whew..sorry inaantok na ko kaya hindi ko matuloy ang kuwento..

Parang ganito yan eh...

Ric Flair: Shawn paghinagis kita sa corner ng ring gawin mo lang yung signature move mo na "flip na kunwari nasaktan ka pagkatama mo sa turnbuckle at kunyari sobrang lakas nung pagkakahagis ko sayo" ha...na kay referee nga pala yung "blade"...

Shawn Michaels: Pakihinaan naman yung mga chest slaps mo ha saka pag na-"Sweet Chin Music" kita after saying "I'm sorry" huwag ka nang tatayo ha...

Jeff Hardy: Basta pagmag sa-"Swanton Bomb" ako ha, pumwesto na lang kayo...

Rey Mysterio: Saluhin ninyo naman ako pag magpa- "Frog Splash" ako palabas ng ring thru the ropes and to the floor saka pag 619 na eh wag na naman kayong umilag pasimple na lang kayong sumalag using your arms tapos siyempre tatalsik kayo ha....

Steve Austin: Rocky ang O.A. mo naman... bakit kailangan mo pang mag-tumbling after ng "Stone Cold Stunner" ko sa yo kanina...(after their Wrestlemania match dati)

John Cena: Pag "FU" ko na eh magpagaan ka naman ang bigat mo eh... (kausap si Big Show nung match nila for the US championship dati bago niya gawing spinner belt yun)

Dahil mga tao lang ang mga wrestler, nagkakamali rin sila during the match o minamamalas at doon nangyayari ang mga aksidente o mga eksenang nakakatawa. Isang example nito eh isang match between Taker at Hogan kung saan ichochokeslam dapat ni Taker si Hogan pero hindi tumalon si Hogan kaya hindi siya naiangat ni Taker kaya inulit nila yun chokeslam hehehe.

Whew..sorry inaantok na ko kaya hindi ko matuloy ang kuwento..

haha yes..

at tulad ng laging sablay na RKO no Orton...

one example eh yung kay chris jericho nun while he was doing walls of jericho (on someone i dont remember. its on youtube tho. lol) ... hahahaha

inulit nya na lang tuloy... di kasi binigay ni jericho eh....

;p

weeeh!!! JBL!!!!! lol

"if they dislike you as a champion, they're gonna HATE me!"

i am soo looking forward. JBL is the Biggest A-HOLE in the roster. (imo) lol

with regard to the post above... Yes, it is scripted. They have a guide on who will win and what maneuvers to pull off during the match. However, it is the wrestlers and the ref's show inside the ring. If one participant cannot carry on, then they may end the match. or if the audience is not reacting positively, they end the match as well etc...etc... . if otherwise though, they extend the matchusually is determined by the ref... well, the commentators sometimes do some tricks or hand gestures as to what to do. . lol (saw it on exposed)

however, even if they are choreographed, accidents happen. no matter how long you master a move, you fail at one point or another...some of these signatures are even deadly (just imagine if sweet chin music was real. lol)

just imho.. ;)

sorry, please delete double... :(

I agree with you bro.

I remember watching Owen Hart vs Stone Cold Steve Austin. Owen tries a tombstone pile driver over Austin. Since Austin is much bigger his head is below Owen knee and when he kneel the head reaches the canvass. So with that Austin suffer neck injury during the match. But he still win the match because Owen disqualify himself.

Whenever Undertaker do his finishing move the head of his victim is always higher on his knee so that when he kneel the head will not touch the canvas.

may nagsabi na scripted daw ang wwe if kung totoo nga ito so meaning their injuries are scripted too hinahayaan nila na masaktan sila or ma injured just to follow the script i dont think so i was watching last time backlash 2006 where trish stratush vs mickie james for the wwe womens champion trish got injured in the process may slomo pa nga do think a woman like trish will allow herself na sumunod sa script para lang masaktan i dont think so it maybe entertaining for us pero for the inside the ring are real deal

these wrestlers are professional & trained athletes/ performers. may routine na sila. years ago may lumabas na cd with Mick Foley parang secrets of the mat(mali yata title) doon ni reveal ang mga tricks nila sa wrestling like yung broken tables, spring sa ring, pati yung pag uusap nang protagonists sa ring, may routine talaga at kung may nababalian man or nasusugatan accidents do happen sa ring at nde maiiwasan yan. marami talagang ang paniniwala "real" ang awayan nila pero sa back stage magkakasama mga yan, nagtatawanan.

I agree with you bro.

I remember watching Owen Hart vs Stone Cold Steve Austin. Owen tries a tombstone pile driver over Austin. Since Austin is much bigger his head is below Owen knee and when he kneel the head reaches the canvass. So with that Austin suffer neck injury during the match. But he still win the match because Owen disqualify himself.

Whenever Undertaker do his finishing move the head of his victim is always higher on his knee so that when he kneel the head will not touch the canvas.

yup sir!

some of the finishing moves eh kitang kita naman yung daya. lol

just like yung tombstone piledriver nga... hehehe

minsan yung pedigree din..

but these are highly dangerous moves talaga....

(do not try this at home.lol)

beastmode :: hilarious!!!! :)

Edited by imogen

Tapos yung buong roster pag si Great Khali na yung kalaban nila...

(1) nakikiusap na "Please be gentle po ha, at all times"

(2) pakibabaan naman yung "Khali Bomb" mo (two-handed chokeslam) or ingat lang sa leg drop ha...

(3) wag naman po sanang masyadong mahigpit yung "Khali Vise Grip" please...

saka naisip ko lang ang bait siguro ng taong yun parang "giant nice guy who every body likes" kahit medyo nakakatakot naman talaga siya because of his size kasi I believe a man of his size with an attitude problem will not be able to reach WWE...

saka si JBL din siguro kahit he does have an assh*le of a character onscreen siguro magaling siya makisama with his fellow wrestlers and the rest of the crew...

sometime ago in the 90's during the first steroid scandal vince mcmahon got mixed up in, i saw a news feature on pro-wrestling, they showed a match between bob backlund & some old schooler who i don't remember... during the match, apparently the mic on the camera was a little too high because bob & the guy were caught discussing their next series of moves...

it went like this, the other guy had bob on a rear chin lock or sleeper hold & said:

- make a comeback, i'll throw you to the ropes & you grab them so i can botch a dropkick...

bob then touches the guy's elbow signalling that he understood & the next series of moves was exactly what was discussed...

imogen's right it's mostly the wrestler's & the ref's show, the only thing the promoters & bookers have anything to with it is to make the match, decide what kind of match, decide who wins, decide how to win(dq's, count outs, run-ins, etc...)& who gets a belt... the making of the match & the details is the scripted part...

Edited by resident_big_evil

Raw in Manila 2006 i was there in Araneta. that time magka away si Ric Flair at Triple H pero that night at sa Pinas pa nag celebrate nang birthday si nature boy sa ring may dalang cake si trish stratus at maria biglang pasok ang triple H akala mo sasapakin si Ric Flair yun pala yayakapin. ang awayan sa script sa personal na buhay magkakaibigan.