WWE Wrestling/Usapang Wrestling

AND Donald Trump's WM23 Representative is...

The plan as of today is to have Bobby Lashley announced as Donald Trump's WrestleMania 23 representative this Monday on RAW. He will go on to face Umaga at WrestleMania 23. If he wins, Vince McMahon will have his head shaved, while if Umaga wins, Trump will have his head shaved. Plans could always change, but at this point it seems likely that Lashley will be the man.

In a related note, tons of mainstream media have picked up the Trump/McMahon story today including the Associated Press, CNN, and Fox News.

Credit: WrestlingObserver.com

Scripted naman itong palabas na ito kaya nga pinalitan yung pangalan from WWF to WWE, E for entertainment kasi peke naman yung mga steroid bodies ng mga wrestlers.

So??? That's why we watch it we wanna be entertained?? What's the issue with that? In the first place sino ba nag sabi na true to life yung story line dito??? Bakit did you ever think na yung RUSH HOUR, MSSION IMPOSSIBLE, SPIDERMAN, SUPERMAN, MIB, and other entertaining movies eh hindi scripted???? But you jave watched at least one of these right???

I find Lashley boring to watch..i dont know why

that's because he has a million facial expressions. this pic has been this dude's signature in a wrestling forum site. hehe

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y95/cycoburns/lashley.jpg

now that's funny! hehe

anywho he's very bad on the mic and has limited moves. although he's a power house, he's still not ready to take on a major role.

wwe creative team admitted that they made a mistake when they picked lashley to replace the big show as the ecw champion. i dont know what's going on with ecw now because i stopped watching it ever since lashley became the ecw champ.

that's because he has a million facial expressions. this pic has been this dude's signature in a wrestling forum site. hehe

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y95/cycoburns/lashley.jpg

now that's funny! hehe

anywho he's very bad on the mic and has limited moves. although he's a power house, he's still not ready to take on a major role.

wwe creative team admitted that they made a mistake when they picked lashley to replace the big show as the ecw champion. i dont know what's going on with ecw now because i stopped watching it ever since lashley became the ecw champ.

You forgot to mention the way he talks. There's no shred of intimidation in it.