5 - Gregory Helms (by King Booker)

6 - Sandman (by King Booker)

7 - Super Crazy (by Randy Orton)

8 - Jeff Hardy (by Edge)

9 - Matt Hardy (by Orton)

10 - King Booker (by Kane)

11 - Kane (by King Booker)

12 - Finlay (by Shawn Michaels)

13 - Viscera (by Edge, Orton, CM Punk, Rob Van Dam, Chris Benoit, Johnny Nitro, Shelton Benjamin, Hardcore Holly and Kevin Thorn)

14 - Shelton Benjamin (by Michaels)

15 - Johnny Nitro (by Chris Benoit)

16 - Kevin Thorn (by Benoit)

17 - Chris Masters (by Rob Van Dam)

18 - Hardcore Holly (by The Great Khali)

19 - The Miz (by Khali)

20 - Rob Van Dam (by Khali)

21 - CM Punk (by Khali)

22 - Carlito (by Khali)

23 - Chavo Guerrero (by Khali)

24 - Chris Benoit (by Khali)

25 - Khali (by Undertaker)

26 - Montel Vontavious Porter (by Undertaker)

27 - Randy Orton (by Michaels)

28 - Edge (by Michaels)

29 - Shawn Michaels (by Undertaker)

WINNER: UNDERTAKER

Wrestlers with most number of opponents eliminated: The Great Khali (7), Shawn Michaels (4), Undertaker (3), Randy Orton (3), Kane (3), King Booker (3), Edge (3), Chris Benoit (3)

post-23387-1170070215.jpg

post-23387-1170070763.jpg

Edited by hitman531ph

WTF!! si Cena na naman nanalo!! Walang kuwenta main event ng Raw sa WM!! Kahit sino makalaban ni Cena walang kwenta kasi my wannabe eh!! hehe...

Kung may Angle pa sana sa WWE, saya ulit ng WM!! Can't forget ung match ni Michaels and Angle sa WM a few years back!! Now that's entertainment!!

Undertaker and Batista, now that's a main event!! :cool:

I thought Cena would k*ll Umaga.

Half-dead lang pala. :lol:

Sayang yung preparations ni The Miz sa Rumble.

Enter lang siya sa one side tas tumilapon na sa kabilang side ng ring. :lol:

I think it'll be Batista vs Taker sa WM23.

Prehaps Taker thinks that Batista robbed him of a chance to gun for the heavyweight title at the Rumble when Batista speared Mr. Kennedy in the last Smackdown before the Rumble, thereby leading to the disqualification of Mr. Kennedy in that match. Wala tuloy yung triple-threat match that would've included Taker in the mix.

malamang magkaroon ng fued si shawn michaels and Cena.. kasi bago mag royal rumble sinabi na ni hbk that he is gunning for the heavy championship belt... tingin ko lang hah.. Mamaya meron silang tag team match with Cena vs Rated rko and this is for tag team championship...

pre diba Cena - WWE Cahmpionship

Batista - Wolrd Heavyweight?

wala bang vidz nito?..:D

ETO YUNG FIREWORKS SA PANALO NI TAKER RR 2007.

kaka simula ko lang i download yung whole PPV may work kasi. 23% pa lang 1.3 GB kasi yung file. balak ko i share dito kaya

lang wala akong alam na host site na magpapa upload/download ng 1.3 GB. any suggestions mga idol?

http://i88.photobucket.com/albums/k163/jermzone/undipd4.gif

I wonder where this story is leading to, and where is this gonna leave DX?

I can think of two scenarios:

1) Cena will be a member of DX in the meantime (as The Game will be out for a long time and Mr. McMahon is pestering Cena lately), or

2) HBK will eventually battle Cena for the WWE title.

I can think of two scenarios:

1) Cena will be a member of DX in the meantime (as The Game will be out for a long time and Mr. McMahon is pestering Cena lately), or

2) HBK will eventually battle Cena for the WWE title.

ive read somewhere that wwe writers plan to have hbk face cena for the wwe belt at WM 23. although their first option is still

cena vs orton vs edge in a triple threat match. its still not final though.

After discussions during the week, there is still nothing definite for WrestleMania. Although, the Batista vs. Undertaker World title vs. streak match is the closest thing to being a done deal. Also, Cena vs. Shawn Michaels has been talked about, but the match doesn't seem likely. One of the reasons for that match not taking place is because they don't want two face vs. face matches on top because there are no plans to turn any of the four individuals heel at this point. Although, had Triple H not gotten injured, they would've gone with two face vs. face matches. At the moment, Edge and Orton are the two leading candidates to face Cena at WrestleMania. There is also talk of a three-way between Cena, Edge and Orton.

how 'bout this scenario:

HBK will face Cena at WM23, HBK wins the WWE title and holds on to it until Triple H comes back, the two DX buddies will then start a program for the WWE title, Triple H has already expressed interest in being 11-time World champ.

As for the World title, 'Taker will face Batista at WM23. No, Batista won't end the streak, 'Taker will win the World title at 'Mania, being the 10th anniversary of his 2nd World title win over Sid at WM13. I don't think 'Taker's streak should ever end, this will be the dead man's legacy.

my guess would be that there will be a fatal 4 way match between cena, michaels, umaga and khali.

cena would win of course knowing that he is the one who sells most t-shirts. then khali and umaga would end

michael's career temporarily because he needs to rest his body for several months due to the back pain he's having.

then umaga and khali will be the new degeneration X (NDX) replacing HHH and michaels while they heal themselves.

then the next evening @ monday night raw you hear the DX entrance and umaga and khali will enter the ring doing

crotch chops and dx signs.

then khali would say "daaar wuuuu deedeeeey!? moooo i deeeeeed daaarrr wuuuu deeedeeeeeeey!?!?"

umaga would go like " balawecefsf vgjswqa aawwwaaa nwuuuu uuiiiii for ya!"

crowd: "SUCK IT!"