WWE Wrestling/Usapang Wrestling

Cena can make good songs and all, but in the ring he just doesnt have the moves at all and besides all those stylish entrances and fancy chains, he'd be better off being a rapper.

No offense to his fans though.

And also, in my opinion, Angle has the moves, even though people chant "you suck" most of the time.

Thats why he's called the wrestling machine

And , Orton, his attitude makes him cooler than ever.

Once part of Evolution, he learned how to play dirty like Triple H,.

Gotta love his entrance :cool:

Edited by kUrTsKY

yup, mismo kampo daw ni sabu ang nag-confirm... on a related note, bubuhayin na daw kasi ng wwe ang ecw as a separate entity...

WWE has made the decision to bring back Extreme Championship Wrestling as a full time entity and has begun talking with former ECW talent about returning to work for the new version of the legendary promotion. As of right now, WWE is targeting a September return for the promotion. No decision has been made as to exactly how the company will be brought back yet. It's possible that it will take over the present OVW territory, that it will be a promotion that gets matches on the Raw and/or Smackdown promotions or possibly in some other manner. Sources have told us that Paul Heyman and Tommy Dreamer will be booking ECW when it starts up.

WWE has already contacted a number of ECW wrestlers and contracts will be sent out to them this week. The talents are being offered three year deals which consist of a series of one year contracts, with rollover clauses. A number of wrestlers have been contacts so far. We can confirm that WWE has talked with The Sandman, Francine and Balls Mahoney and will be sending contracts out to them this week.

pwinsider.com

...other than that, nag-sign up na rin daw si lance storm & justin credible sa ecw. woohooo!!!

Edited by acidboy

Wrestling NEWS.....

PWInsider reports that USA will be airing a "WWE vs. ECW" special at some point during the week of the ECW One Night Stand PPV. According to sources, the event will likely be taped on Wednesday, June 7 in Dayton, Ohio. WWE.com currently lists that show as a "RAW Live!" event, but sources are of the impression that it might be instead used to film the special. The entire schedule for that week remains tentative, as WWE has yet to even book a SmackDown! taping.

Several people are saying that John Cena's MySpace page was hacked and/or shut down yesterday. If it was deleted, the URL of the site was quickly re-registered by a teenager out of California. WWE.com removed the link to the MySpace page from John Cena's Superstars page earlier today.

There is a video on YouTube of Spirit Squad member Johnny Jeter getting chopped by Umaga in what appears to be a hotel lounge. John Cena, Armando Alejandro Estrada and Carlito hold back his arms and hold his shirt up while Umaga chops him across the chest. Click here for the video. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FXImc3q7uH4

At the 4/25 RAW house show in Belfast, North Ireland, a teenage fan jumped the guard rail and tried to attack Shawn Michaels while he made his entrance in his tag match with Flair vs. Edge & Chris Masters. The fan pushed HBK and tried to attack him, however, HBK grabbed him and threw him to security, who took him away.

There is a chance that Sabu could be in attendence when Raw rolls into Columbus, OH this coming Monday night. It is unknown if he will just be there to officially sign his one-year deal with the WWE, or if he might help start up the ECW storyline for this year's One Night Stand PPV.

Fans can expect a boatload of extras on the multiple-disk DVD set for Wrestlemania 22. Included with the PPV will be the complete four-hour version of the 2006 Hall of Fame ceremony, the entire episode of "Saturday Night's Main Event", a pre-show 18-man battle royal, John Cena's promo on Raw the night after Wrestlemania, post-show videos, and much more.

:cool:

post-9588-1146105509.gif

just watched royal rumble 2004 on jack tv and i really cant believe the amount of talent that the wwe lost over the years... just look at this list (remember, this is just from 2004)

Brock Lesnar (settled a court case with wwe)

Bill Goldberg

Rikishi

Dudley Boys

Big Poppa Pump Scott Steiner

Rhyno

Christian

Test

Albert (A-Train)

Billy Gunn

Chris Jericho (dunno kung may cotract p sya sa wwe, sna meron pa i like Y2J eh)

Matt Morgan (had great potential)

and some other notables like Tajiri, Spike Dudley, The Cat Ernest Miller, Rico, and Jackie.

addtional comment lang...

John Cena should stay a little longer as a mid card player in the wwe, he looks ok back then eh!

wwe is forcing him to play with the big boys, like Triple H, and frankly its not working out!

WWE Backlash - Quick Match Results

- Carlito def. Chris Masters

- Umaga def. Ric Flair

- Women’s Title: Trish Stratus def. Mickie James by DQ

- IC Title / MITB: Rob Van Dam def. Shelton Benjamin to win the title

- Kane vs. The Big Show; No Contest

- Vince McMahon and Shane McMahon def. Shawn Michaels and God

- WWE Title: John Cena def. Edge and Triple H

:cool:

wtf??!?! panalo pa rin si cena... i also saw royal rumble... grabe ung talent na pinabayaan ni vince... well mahirap din kasi i please ang lahat...

ang alam ko y2j is still with wwe busy laqng sya with his band...now that is one dude the wwe wont let go...

undisputed champ...you gotta earn a lot of rep para bigyan ka ng chance ni vinny mac maging ganun

anak ng ...... nanalo pa rin si cena! kya nakakatmad manood ngaun eh!

sna c rvd tumalo sa kanya!

tma bro, hnd tlga dpt pakawalan c Y2J, isa pa naman sya sa mga key components kya nanalo ung raw sa nitro! one of the greatest moment in the wwe, Y2J appearing for the first time in the wwe interrupting the rock!

don sa mga hindi pa nakakapanood ng monday night war, i suggest u watch it!

raw against nitro! :cool:

Brock Lesnar - currently with new japan pro wrestling, current IWGP champion

Bill Goldberg - Since leaving WWE, Goldberg has primarily focused on his acting career. He has commented on his year with WWE in a highly critical fashion, arguing that his character was poorly utilised. In February 2006, several media outlets reported that Goldberg was in negotiations with the professional wrestling promotion Total Nonstop Action Wrestling; possibly in response to these rumors, semi-retired wrestler Warrior commented on his website that he would be interested in wrestling Goldberg in TNA should TNA approach him with such an offer.

As of april 2006 several websites have reported that the talks have gone nowhere and that Goldberg wants more money than TNA can offer him.

Rikishi - In October 2005, Fatu shortened his ring name to Kishi after being notified by WWE legal representatives that WWE owned a trademark on the name "Rikishi". Fatu as Kishi would go on to operate Nu-Wrestling Evolution, a professional wrestling promotion based in Italy. Fatu would be involved in an angle with Scott Steiner and Vampiro that would see Kishi suffer a (kayfabe) concussion that would keep Kishi out of in-ring compitition forever. After this, Kishi's character would be used as an on screen comissioner only

Dudley Boys - currently in TNA with the moniker team 3D as brother devon and brother ray

Big Poppa Pump Scott Steiner - currently with TNA jarret faction

Rhyno - currently with TNA jarret faction

Christian - currently at TNA, current heavyweight champion

Test - On March 22, 2006, WWE announced that Martin had verbally agreed to return to WWE after competing in dark matches before RAW and SmackDown!. Even though he has verbally agreed to return he has not actually signed a written contract with the WWE yet.

Albert (A-Train) -In April 2006, Bloom entered the New Japan Cup, beating Yuji Nagata in the final to become one of the rare foreigners to win a tournament in Japan. As a result of this victory he receives a shot at Brock Lesnar's IWGP World Heavyweight Championship on 3rd May, 2006 at the Fukuoka International Center.

Billy Gunn - tna and independent circuit

Chris Jericho - taking a break from wrestling, no news wether from tna or wwe

Matt Morgan - It has been reported that WWE is interested in bringing back Morgan, however he has so far refused.

Tajiri - He has since resurfaced with the HUSTLE promotion and will debut at the March 15 Yokohama Bunka Gym show. He also has reportedly accepted an offer to compete at the ECW One Night Stand 2006 Pay-Per-View this year.

Spike Dudley - tna as brother runt of team 3d

The Cat Ernest Miller - no info

Rico - Rico made a brief appearance at the 2005 reunion of the Cauliflower Alley Club (a non-profit fraternal organization for people involved in professional wrestling) in Las Vegas, and announced his retirement from pro wrestling. In May 2005, he announced that he would be returning to a career in law enforcement. In August of that year, he completed his law enforcement training in Boulder City, NV at the top of his class

Jackie - tna babe

Christy Hemme - tna babe

gail kim - tna babe

woohoo! 1st step sa ecw reformation na! nag-"resign" si joey styles sa raw... eto ang sinabi nya:

"You want to apologize? Like nothing happened. Like you didn't knock me on my ass in front of millions of people worldwide, and I'm gonna come down there and work with you. I'm not coming back, and now thanks to the magic of live television I'm gonna show the whole world, why for seven years in ECW I was the unscripted, uncensored, loose cannon of commentary. Six months ago, WWE called me, I didn't call this company because I was looking for a job. I didn't need a job. WWE called me because they had humiliated and fired...again, Jim Ross. So I get JR's spot, and from week one, week after week I've got an ongoing lecture about the differences in professional wrestling and sports entertainment. I'm not allowed to say 'pro wrestling', I'm not allowed to say 'wrestler'. I have to say 'sports entertainment' and refer to the wrestlers as 'superstars'. I'm told to deliberant ignore the moves and the holds during the matches so I can tell stories. Well ignoring the moves and the holds is damn insulting to the athletes, the 'wrestlers', not the entertainers who leave their families three hundred days a year to ply their craft in that ring. Here's the best part, because I'm not a sports entertainment storyteller I get pulled from Wrestlemania, and the reason I'm given is, is because I don't sound like Jim Ross who's the guy they fired in the first place. That makes sense, right? So I swallow the bitter pill, I'm a company guy. I get bumped from Wrestlemania. Then I get bumped from Backlash? I'm not good enough to call Backlash!? In ECW, I called live pay-per-views on my own, solo, no color commentators dragging me down. Wasn't done before me, hasn't been done since. But I'm not good enough to call Backlash because I'm not a sports entertainment storyteller. Well you know what? I am sick of sports entertainment. I am sick of male cheerleaders. I am sick of boogers and bathroom humor and semen and I am sick of our chairman. Who likes to talk about his own semen, he mocks God... he mocks God!!!!! And makes out with the divas all to feed his own insatiable ego. I am sick of sports entertainment, and most of all I am sick of you fans who actually buy into that crap! This sports entertainment circus! I never

needed this job, and I don't want this job anymore."

[At this point Joey pulls the WWE collar off the microphone and tosses it away.]

"I quit!"

btw, mukhang binubuo na rin ng wwe ang 2nd generation hart foundation. aside from harry smith (son of the british bulldog) at teddy hart (pamangin ni bret, owen) pinirma na rin nila si nattie neidhart (daughter ni anvil, pinsan din nila harry at teddy).

nasa injury list na rin si kurt angle... kaya headliner nanaman sa smackdown si jbl. booo!