WWE Wrestling/Usapang Wrestling

Guest Kilabot

nabasa ko sa ibang forum, may nakabili na daw...can anyone confirm if this is true?

10,440 ringside

5220 patron A

3654 patron B

3446 lower box

2088 upper A

940 upper B

418 gen admission

yan daw ang sabi ng araneta sa kanila...

syet...ang mahal ng ringside

Ric Flair is old is he not?

Oh yes. Back in the 70s, he was the champion of a rival pro wrestling "league." AWA, I think (or was it NWA?). I believe Rick Flair is well into his forties, perhaps even his fifties. But he still provides a good show. That speaks for his fitness...and charisma. And apparently, he's still willing to absorb the punishment, the way he did with his match against Triple H.

Edited by jt2003
Oh yes.  Back in the 70s, he was the champion of a rival pro wrestling "league."  AWA, I think (or was it NWA?).  I believe Rick Flair is well into his forties, perhaps even his fifties. But he still provides a good show.  That speaks for his fitness...and charisma. And apparently, he's still willing to absorb the punishment, the way he did with his match against Triple H.

it was nwa. birthday feb 28, 1949

Feb 24 & 25 ba?  Two dates pala!

WWE probably does not realize that there are legions of wrestling obsessed fans here in the Philippines.  Sayang!  They could have made it SMACKDOWN! on the 24th (Friday) and RAW on the 25th for more fans to see more of the WWE superstars

That was the original plan, but it's too expensive to bring the 2 brands here. The promoters are spending quite a lot of money just to bring Raw here, that's why the ticket prices are soaring.