WWE Wrestling/Usapang Wrestling

Over The Limit 2012 results:

John Laurinitis defeated John Cena

Sheamus defeated Randy Orton, Alberto del Rio, and Chris Jericho in a Fatal Fourway Match to retain the World Heavyweight Championship

CM Punk defeated Daniel Bryan to retain the WWE Championship

Christian defeated Cody Rhodes to win the Intercontinental Championship

R-Truth and Kofi Kingston defeated Dolph Ziggler and Jack Swagger to retain the WWE Tag Team Championship

Layla defeated Beth Phoenix to retain the Divas Championship

Ryback defeated Camacho

Brodus Clay defeated The Miz

Kane defeated Zack Ryder

Looks like The Miz is on his way down....

http://cdn.wrestlezone.com/images/stories/2011/Library/chris-jericho.jpg

The following is being reported by WWE.com:

Chris Jericho has been suspended indefinitely due to an irresponsible act of denigrating the Brazilian flag at a WWE
live event in São Paulo on May 24. WWE has apologized to the citizens and the government of Brazil for this incident.

Looks like The Miz is on his way down....

I was laughing when he started dancing,well he is sucky anyway.

Chris Jericho has been suspended indefinitely due to an irresponsible act of denigrating the Brazilian flag at a WWE
live event in São Paulo on May 24. WWE has apologized to the citizens and the government of Brazil for this incident.

Hate the freakin pg rating,Mas grabe nga ginawa ni shawn michaels noon.Pinangkulangot yung Canadian Flag XD

Fatal 4 way match was good,kala ko si randy manannalo eh.

John cena match sucked,predicable na si show ang magsasave kay johnny

Cm Punk vs Daniel bryan was good too.But bat natalo nanaman si Daniel?

I was laughing when he started dancing,well he is sucky anyway.

Hate the freakin pg rating,Mas grabe nga ginawa ni shawn michaels noon.Pinangkulangot yung Canadian Flag XD

this is not about PG anymore, its about a flag of a country, malaking issue na kasi yun pagbastos sa isang flag ngayon, kung dati ginawa nya yan baka ok lang.

30 days na ang suspension niya

• 2 weeks later...

Wrestling nowadays has been pretty boring. The same theme and gimmick they used years ago are just being recycled. no wonder I stopped watching it. I'm an avid wrestling fan, has been for most of my adolescent life. What I like about wrestling is the graceful moves that they do in the ring. Death defying and truly athletic. Now it's all about the gimmicks, even if the wrestler has massive athletic abilities if his/her gimmick does not sell then he/she will be out and made a jobber.

Sana mag improve pa ang wrestling kasi ang daming magagaling sa independent circuits.

No Way Out results

CM Punk defeated Daniel Bryan and Kane in a Triple Threat Match to retain the WWE Championship

Sheamus defeated Dolph Ziggler to retain the World Heavyweight Championship

John Cena defeated Big Show in a Steel Cage Match (John Laurinaitis is now fired as GM of Raw & Smackdown)

Christian defeated Cody Rhodes to retain the Intercontinental Championship

Santino Marella defeated Ricardo Rodriguez in a Tuxedo Match

The Prime Time Players (Titus O'Neil and Darren Young) defeated The Usos, Primo and Epico, and Justin Gabriel and Tyson Kidd to become the Number 1 contenders to the Tag Team Championship

Brodus Clay defeated David Otunga

No Way Out results

CM Punk defeated Daniel Bryan and Kane in a Triple Threat Match to retain the WWE Championship

Sheamus defeated Dolph Ziggler to retain the World Heavyweight Championship

John Cena defeated Big Show in a Steel Cage Match (John Laurinaitis is now fired as GM of Raw & Smackdown)

Christian defeated Cody Rhodes to retain the Intercontinental Championship

Santino Marella defeated Ricardo Rodriguez in a Tuxedo Match

The Prime Time Players (Titus O'Neil and Darren Young) defeated The Usos, Primo and Epico, and Justin Gabriel and Tyson Kidd to become the Number 1 contenders to the Tag Team Championship

Brodus Clay defeated David Otunga

Bryan lost again?why is wwe not pushing him?hes the most talented wrestler in wwe and hes got some mic skills.I love the storyline between him,punk and aj.I love aj's crazy gimmick.But i respect her because she really is a wrestling fan.She worked as a janitor to pay her wrestling school fees.

Sheamus vs Dolph Ziggler for me was the highlight of the event.I want ziggler to win,even the crowd is cheering for him.

Cena vs Big Show-meh

Santino vs ricardo-booring,booring,booring!

kung hindi dahil sa Money in the Bank last year kung saan isa sa nanalo si Daniel Bryan dahil naging World Heavyweight Champion sya, siguro hindi sya gaano sikat ngayon kung di nya nakuha ang MITB.

naungusan pa nya si Wade Barrett na leader nila sa Nexus.

YES! YES! YES!

Edited by kempaf

kung hindi dahil sa Money in the Bank last year kung saan isa sa nanalo si Daniel Bryan dahil naging World Heavyweight Champion sya, siguro hindi sya gaano sikat ngayon kung di nya nakuha ang MITB.

naungusan pa nya si Wade Barrett na leader nila sa Nexus.

YES! YES! YES!

Hindi dahil dun kaya sumikat si d.bry.Sa wrestlemania sya sumikat.Losing in just 18 seconds?wtf.Nabwisit mga wrestling fans,kasi parang binubury nila ang talent ni d.bry.Kaya sumikat yung yes chants eh

• 2 weeks later...

Money In The Bank 2012 results:

CM Punk defeated Daniel Bryans in a No DQ match to retain the WWE Champonship

Sheamus defeated Alberto del Rio to retain the World Heavyweight Championship

John Cena & Dolph Ziggler won their respective MITB matches

Primo & Epico defeated The Primetime Players

Kofi Kingston & R-Truth defeated Hunico and Camacho

Ryback defeated Curtis Hawkins & Tyler Recks in a 2-on-1 Handicap match

Layla, Kaitlin and Tamina defeated Eve, Beth Phoenix and Natalya