WWE Wrestling/Usapang Wrestling

^ why am I not surprised. This should piss off Dana White :lol:

Wrestlemania 28 results:

The Rock beat John Cena in their Once In A Liftime match

Sheamus beat Daniel Bryan to win the World Heavyweight Championship (

CM Punk defeated Chris Jericho to retain the WWE Championship

Big Show defeated Cody Rhodes to win the Intercontinental Championship

The Undertaker defeated HHH in a Hell in a Cell match to extend his streak to a 20-0

Team Johnny (The Miz, Drew MacIntyre, Mark Henry, Dolph Ziggler and Jack Swagger) defeated Team Teddy (Zack Ryder, Booker T, Kofi Kingston, The Great Khali, and R-Truth), giving John Laurinaitis control of both Raw and Smackdown

Kane defeated Randy Orton

Kelly Kelly and Maria Menounous defeated Eve and Beth Phoenix

Primo and Epico defeated the Usos and Justin Gabriel and Tyson Kidd in a Triple Threat Tag Team match to retain the WWE Tag Team Championships

a fan named Stephen A. Arceneaux II, 24, from Destrehan, Louisiana died while watching WrestleMania 28. The reports indicate he was choked out by his 14 year old cousin and pronounced dead at 10:39pm (USA TIME)

"Witnesses reported that Arceneaux said he would not give up or 'tap out.'

The match between Undertaker and Triple H, grabe! But Undertaker was wearing MMA gloves

'Taker has always been a big MMA fan (which explains why he was at ringside during his erstwhile comrade Brock Lesnar's UFC title defenses) - his Hell's Gate is but a modified Gogoplata submission move.

a fan named Stephen A. Arceneaux II, 24, from Destrehan, Louisiana died while watching WrestleMania 28. The reports indicate he was choked out by his 14 year old cousin and pronounced dead at 10:39pm (USA TIME)

"Witnesses reported that Arceneaux said he would not give up or 'tap out.'

Looks like some fools out there still don't comprehend the warning "don't try this at home - or anywhere else for that matter"

Does this mean that The Game and The Phenom are retiring?

The Game is being groomed to practically inherit the WWE empire from his father-in-law...as for the Undertaker, the man's just plain too old to keep up with the strenuous touring schedules (kaya na nga he only competes during WrestleMania) Edited by johnnydrama

Just finished watching wrestlemania.

The Good

The highlight match for me was taker vs hhh.Iba talaga pag veterans ang mga naglaban.I want HHH to win but takers legacy still prevailed.The 3 leaving the arena together was amazing.

Rock versus Cena was good but not good as i expected.Kala ko mala back and forth ung laban pero di pala.But at least rock effin won!

punk versus y2gay was good kala ko tapos na nung na walls of jericho na si punk pero punk won,that match go me pumped!

Hall of fame inauguration was full of emotions.When the camera focused on edge,i got teary eyed.Too bad he retired early because of those damn injuries.Thank you edge!

The Bad

lame bryan versus sheamus napaka bs eh.Bryan was good but him being defeated in just 18 second?seriously?

diva's match-boring

big show match-boring

kane versus randy orton-borin

team johnny match-boring the only good part was santino