WWE Wrestling/Usapang Wrestling

anong reason nang paglipat ni Booker T sa TNA? napapansin ko na pag nawala sa WWE sa TNA kadalasan lumilipat bakit kaya? for me TNA will never be as popular sa WWE kse parang pinipirata nila ang mga WWE junkees. Superstars like Kurt Angle, Christian Cage, Heff Jarret. Rhyno, Dudley Boys, Booker T, Kevin Nash wer all WWE discards. I saw Nash teamed up with Angle at wala na ang dating "Diesel" he may be 7 footer pero wala nang agile, matanda na. wer is Diamond Dallas Page?

Orton Holding Triple H's Title Belt

partial source: www.pwtorch.com

-- If you look at the Royal Rumble section on WWE.com, it shows a graphic of Randy Orton holding a title belt that doesn't bare his name. If you look closely, the nameplate on the Cena Spinner belt he's holding reads 'Triple H'. Thanks to Jeremy Sippel for the tip.

hmmmm what could this mean? :rolleyes:

Ric Flair vs Triple H on New Year's Eve

In a brilliant move by management, Ric Flair will be facing Triple H on the New Year's Eve episode of Monday Night Raw.

Ric Flair Retirement Storyline

When WWE first started the storyline (thanks to a great idea from none other than Stone Cold Steve Austin) where Ric Flair would be forced to retire if he loses any of his upcoming matches, they positioned themselves in a great position creatively.

There's simply so many directions that the WWE writers can go with this storyline. It's also a storyline that can progress and entertain without having to rely on a championship belt.

Well, WWE decided to launch the first big thriller in this storyline when Vince McMahon announced that Ric Flair would be facing his good friend Triple H on next week's episode of Monday Night Raw.

WWE has built up both of their characters to the point where there's a lot of mutual respect between the two. Triple H is a huge Ric Flair fan (both on screen and in real life), and he'd hate to be the man that ends the career of the Nature Boy.

A lot of fans are speculating that Triple H will lay down for Ric Flair willingly, but that would simply tarnish the storyline before it really gets a chance to get going. WWE has to be smarter than that, especially since there's so may other options for the writers to go with.

Added Stipulation

The best thing for WWE to do to make the match even more interesting is to add a stipulation that will tempt Triple H to do everything in his power to win the match.

Based on his characters desire to win the WWE Heavyweight Championship again, the best thing for Vince McMahon to offer is a great spot in the Royal Rumble. Have his character come out at the beginning of the night and offer Triple H the #30 spot in the Royal Rumble if he ends Ric Flair's career. That's something that Triple H would definitely have to think about.

Of course, Ric Flair would have to win the match after a hard fought battle. Considering the wrestlers in the match, it should be an excellent performance. In fact, there's a chance that the match could be a last minute candidate for match of the year. Of course, that's dependent on how much time the writers allow the match to go.

Losing the match would actually be a good thing for Triple H. His best bet at keeping the fans behind him would be to start the Royal Rumble match with an early number (maybe even #1) and fight all the way to the end. A great performance in the Royal Rumble should help him build up some momentum heading into Wrestlemania.

As for Ric Flair, the writers can go in several directions at the Royal Rumble. They can have him entering the match (which would make sense because it would be his last Royal Rumble), and then explaining that it doesn't count as a loss. If they don't want to do that, then they can book him into a match against someone like Mr Kennedy on the undercard. With Ric Flair's storyline, that match could even be the 2nd highest profile singles match behind the WWE Heavyweight Championship match between Jeff Hardy and Randy Orton.

Of course, before all of that can happen, we still have to have that match next week first.

Randy Orton and his wife are expecting a child soon.

This will be the first child for the current WWE Heavyweight Champion.

The hope here is that being a father will force Randy Orton to mature. There’s a list a mile long of incidents involving Randy Orton in the past. Vince McMahon and company would love for Randy Orton to mature because they want to keep on pushing him in the main event.

Preview & Confirmed Matches For WWE's Troops Special

- Below is the official preview for tonight's WWE Tribute to the Troops special on the USA Network:

On Christmas Eve, WWE brings you our most important broadcast of the year. Spend the holiday with our troops in Iraq, as WWE presents its 5th Annual Tribute to the Troops.

As the only entertainment event broadcast from Iraq, WWE Superstars and staff brought the excitement of a WWE live event to our soldiers stationed in the Middle East. They also spent lots of time meeting with the brave men and women making up our Armed Forces.

Join us as Tribute to the Troops, WWE’s way of bringing the troops home to you for the holidays, airs Christmas Eve at 9/8 CT on USA Network.

- Below are the matches that were taped for the show from Iraq:

- Chris Jericho vs. Randy Orton

- Jeff Hardy vs. Carlito

- Mickie James & Maria vs. Kelly Kelly & Layla

- Rey Mysterio vs. Mark Henry

- Ron Simmons vs. Hardcore Holly

- DX vs. Umaga & Mr. Kennedy

Honestly I find Jericho boring.

Nothing new to his personality.

No new wrestling moves.

I simply find him as an additional Wrestler to the Raw Roster.

diddo...

but im sure JBL will carry Y2J with their feud. its a good move for JBL to do a work on Y2J coz it'll be one hell of a trash talk battle between the two. Plus RAW really needs a heel with excellent mic skills. kennedy isnt ready yet and it wont be sooner for HHH to turn heel (maybe or maybe not). Plus Carlito is not getting any push so kudos to the writer who thought of bringing JBL to RAW. :thumbsupsmiley:

JBL is a one the best heel I've seen.

Its just he lacks PHYSICAL appeal.

I would like to see CENA as a heel again.

Carlito seems to be a mess. His "cool" slogan is very predictable. Biting apples then spitting it out.

I would like to see Big Show Back.

Then Kane should be on ECW and have a push.

What happened to Bobby Lashley?

diddo...

but im sure JBL will carry Y2J with their feud. its a good move for JBL to do a work on Y2J coz it'll be one hell of a trash talk battle between the two. Plus RAW really needs a heel with excellent mic skills. kennedy isnt ready yet and it wont be sooner for HHH to turn heel (maybe or maybe not). Plus Carlito is not getting any push so kudos to the writer who thought of bringing JBL to RAW. :thumbsupsmiley:

id like to see mvp and jbl talk trash.. lol

among the lady wrestlers in the WWE i think Lita was the greatest champ of them all. of course the fabolous Moolahis a Hall of Famer but Lita's skills is a pure athlete, hugh flying shw reminds me of Jeff hardy. sayang nag retire na si Lita. Any infos on Umaga's background? b4 joining WWE saan nanggaling tong si Umaga? I remember years or decades ago meron ang WWF pa noon na Tonga Kid magkamag anak ba sila? Umaga & Samoa Joe of TNA will be a classic match kung nasa same organization both are samoans.

among the lady wrestlers in the WWE i think Lita was the greatest champ of them all. of course the fabolous Moolahis a Hall of Famer but Lita's skills is a pure athlete, hugh flying shw reminds me of Jeff hardy. sayang nag retire na si Lita. Any infos on Umaga's background? b4 joining WWE saan nanggaling tong si Umaga? I remember years or decades ago meron ang WWF pa noon na Tonga Kid magkamag anak ba sila? Umaga & Samoa Joe of TNA will be a classic match kung nasa same organization both are samoans.

But when Lita gained weight due to his injury.. medyo nawala yung pagka intense wrestler nya.. I loved here when she was with the Hardy Boys.

Umaga came in the WWE a long time pa. ksma cya sa 3 minute warning yung Hip-Hop tag team. Now known as Umaga new name new look.

ito picture nila dati.. sa 3 minute warning.. Look familar?

http://img292.imageshack.us/img292/8942/3minutewarning2d3482cg3.jpg

Edited by [TWO]RERO