WWE Wrestling/Usapang Wrestling

Indeed Rey is a cruiserweight so why not use him to give the cruiserweight division a push? hirap kasi pag sinabing main event contender kailangan sa WWE championship or Heavyweight championship lumalaban. Maybe they can develop rey as a cruiserweight champ ulit then magpush pa sila ng sang heel na pwede nya makafeud? how about jeff hardy? astig yun liparan hehehehehe

Edited by loudchild
Indeed Rey is a cruiserweight so why not use him to give the cruiserweight division a push? hirap kasi pag sinabing main event contender kailangan sa WWE championship or Heavyweight championship lumalaban. Maybe they can develop rey as a cruiserweight champ ulit then magpush pa sila ng sang heel na pwede nya makafeud? how about jeff hardy? astig yun liparan hehehehehe

magandang match ung Mysterio Vs Jeff Hardy kaso not for the cruiserweight title. heavyweight kasi nka assign si Hardy.

X-Pac vs Mysterio for the cruiserweight title :thumbsupsmiley:

Jim Ross On Ric Flair Future: To the best of my knowledge, Ric Flair is still an active member of the WWE and is still on the payroll. The rumors surrounding Ric’s future are flying, but Ric has not told me he was quitting. I will believe it when I see it and as I have said on many occasions I feel that Ric still has a great deal to offer the business, as his legacy could be enhanced and should live forever. It would be very easy to build the 2008 WWE Hall of Fame class around “Naitch.”

http://www.lordsofpain.net/news/2007_/arti.../1189456901.php