WWE Wrestling/Usapang Wrestling

As for Chyna, I saw her in Z Channel (Japanese wrestling channel in Global Destiny Cable) competing against Japanese wrestlers.  I also saw Vader who was dubbed as Super Vader in Japanese wrestling.  But then again, I'm not sure how old the featured matches were when I saw them.

To make things clear, I'm not referring to sumo wrestling.

And I heard that Chyna was once deeply in love with Hunter Hearst Helmsley.  But he spurned her love and it contributed to Chyna's departure from DX and eventually the then-WWF.  I can't confirm any of this though.

What I do know for a fact is that Stephanie McMahon's real name is now Stephanie McMahon Helmsley.

Which is why HHH is quite an influential wrestler in the WWE.

That's actually Steph's ring name since HHH's real name is jean Paul lavesque (sp?)

What I do know for a fact is that Stephanie McMahon's real name is now Stephanie McMahon Helmsley.

Which is why HHH is quite an influential wrestler in the WWE.

kasal sila diba...pero helmsley ba talaga ang surname ni triple h?

VENGEANCE

June 25, 5pm Eastern

Matches:

WWE Champion Rob Van Dam vs. Edge

D-Generation X vs. Spirit Squad

Intercontinental Championship Triple Threat Match:

Shelton Benjamin vs. Carlito vs. Johnny Nitro

Kurt Angle vs. Randy Orton

Mick Foley vs. Ric Flair

John Cena vs. Sabu

let's see...edge wins title??? likely...

DX vs SS...2 on 5...or are 3 guys going to surprise us for DX

kasal sila diba...pero helmsley ba talaga ang surname ni triple h?

let's see...edge wins title??? likely...

no. triple h's real name is paul levesque. and stephanie is known as stephanie mcmahon-levesque. stage name lang ni triple h yung helmsley. while we're at it, shawn michael's real name is michael hickenbottom

Smackdown Survivor Series Tour

Date: October 21, 2006

Time:

Venue: Araneta Coliseum

City/State: Manila, Philippines

On-Sale Date: SATURDAY, JULY 15, 10:00 AM

Ticket Information: PHP 3,500, 3,300, 2,000, 900 and 400

Reserve now at 9115555 and www.ticketnet.com.ph

or go to your nearest SM ticketnet outlet for tickets.

The Araneta Group & Smackdown

Present

WWE SURVIVOR SERIES TOUR

Featuring…

REY MYSTERIO

BATISTA

MARK HENRY

BOOKER T

LASHLEY

THE GREAT KHALI

KEN KENNEDY

MATT HARDY

TATANKA

PAUL LONDON

BRIAN KENDRICK

MEXICOOLS

SHARMELL

And many more!

hehehe... ayus nah....

Di rin dude. There's alot of changes in the WWE lately. So pag naging antagonist nanaman si Triple HHH, parang senseless yung changes. Basta, DX rules! SUCK IT!!!

X-Pac may return since he's no longer in TNA. Maybe the reason behind his said hiatus in TNA is to join the WWE again. About Nitro joining, I think he lacks DX material. Melina is a sure shot! About Carlito, I think he belongs somewhere else. And about spirit squad joining DX, I believe it's kinda impossible because DX and the spirit squad are now rival Factions.

nope. tinanggal sya ng tna sa roster nila kasi di rin nya pinaliwanag bakit di sya nagpakita sa ppv. after that lumabas din sya sa mtv wrestling society x and sa fip (indie circuit).

as for d-x, di rin masyadong bilib si kevin nash because of certain 'limits' eto sinabi nya:

"If they do DX with the same creative genius they redid the NWO I am sure it will fail. I think it will be interesting because Shawn is a very devout Christian and if you look at what DX did it was pretty risqué stuff that was very sexual. I don't see Shawn doing that again so from my standpoint I am interested in seeing how they are going to pull this off storyline-wise with Shawn's convictions." (note kevin nash is very very close to both hhh and hbk)

and speaking of wwe sa pinas, na-mention ni foley ulit yung "ampon" niya na little girl dito. eto sa article nya sa wwe.com:

"Oh yeah, I promised to say something nice about Trish. Actually, that should be easy as Trish is a good friend, and a great wrestler, who I’m sure will bounce back from her injury better than ever.

But the nice thing I wanted to say about Trish concerns the young girl I sponsor in the Philippines. A few days ago, I received my first letter from her since I saw her in Manila two months ago. The slow delivery time of the letters is about the only drawback of my whole relationship with Christian Children’s Fund.

Anyway, in her letter, Herma Grace let me know how much she had enjoyed all of the new things she had experienced. The airplane ride, the hotel, the movie, the carnival and the WWE show.

And the last lines in her letter reads: “Dad please give my regards to Trish. I like her for being so friendly to us.” It made me think of Trish and the family. How she had held the girls’ hands (Herma’s two younger sisters) and went for a walk with them one night at dinner. How she had been so glad to take photos with them after our show, and how she’d encouraged other WWE Superstars to do the same.

I have a little paperweight at home that reads “No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever wasted.” I think that’s true. And I think that to a few special kids in the Philippines, Trish’s small acts of kindness will never be forgotten."

nope. tinanggal sya ng tna sa roster nila kasi di rin nya pinaliwanag bakit di sya nagpakita sa ppv. after that lumabas din sya sa mtv wrestling society x and sa fip (indie circuit). 

as for d-x, di rin masyadong bilib si kevin nash because of certain 'limits' eto sinabi nya:

"If they do DX with the same creative genius they redid the NWO I am sure it will fail. I think it will be interesting because Shawn is a very devout Christian and if you look at what DX did it was pretty risqué stuff that was very sexual. I don't see Shawn doing that again so from my standpoint I am interested in seeing how they are going to pull this off storyline-wise with Shawn's convictions." (note kevin nash is very very close to both hhh and hbk)

and speaking of wwe sa pinas, na-mention ni foley ulit yung "ampon" niya na little girl dito. eto sa article nya sa wwe.com:

"Oh yeah, I promised to say something nice about Trish. Actually, that should be easy as Trish is a good friend, and a great wrestler, who I’m sure will bounce back from her injury better than ever.

But the nice thing I wanted to say about Trish concerns the young girl I sponsor in the Philippines. A few days ago, I received my first letter from her since I saw her in Manila two months ago. The slow delivery time of the letters is about the only drawback of my whole relationship with Christian Children’s Fund.

Anyway, in her letter, Herma Grace let me know how much she had enjoyed all of the new things she had experienced. The airplane ride, the hotel, the movie, the carnival and the WWE show.

And the last lines in her letter reads: “Dad please give my regards to Trish. I like her for being so friendly to us.” It made me think of Trish and the family. How she had held the girls’ hands (Herma’s two younger sisters) and went for a walk with them one night at dinner. How she had been so glad to take photos with them after our show, and how she’d encouraged other WWE Superstars to do the same.

I have a little paperweight at home that reads “No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever wasted.” I think that’s true. And I think that to a few special kids in the Philippines, Trish’s small acts of kindness will never be forgotten."

What I meant was, since X-pac is now unemployed, there's a chance that the WWE might offer him a job since DX is back diba? My previous post has nothing to do with the fact that TNA released him. As for DX, let's just wait and see.

by the way, corny daw yung first episode ng ecw. mas malapit daw sa raw and smackdown kaysa sa lumang ecw.

Originally planned as a live broadcast following SmackDown! tapings, the show was changed to a tape delayed format shortly before its June 13 debut on Sci Fi, with the taping occurring before SmackDown!. The debut show featured appearances by RAW superstars John Cena, Edge and Lita, and a vampire and zombie characters (recommended by the Sci Fi channel executives to follow with the channel's Science Fiction-based genre). The show also featured the debut of Kelly, a stripper who was physically unable to remove her bra, and was headlined by an "Extreme Battle Royal" won by Sabu. The premiere of ECW on Sci Fi received a 2.79 rating, which was seen as a major success by WWE officials, given that the Sci Fi channel has never before hosted a wrestling show. Despite the premier's rating success, it was panned by a large number of wrestling critics and ECW fans alike who had expected something closer to the old ECW than to either RAW or SmackDown!.