WWE Wrestling/Usapang Wrestling

Personally speaking, I really don't like Rey Mysterio being the HWC..

No doubt, he's good..He commands a crowd..He creates hype and all that..

But being HWC entails that you can slug it out with the big boys..

I remember his match with Randy Orton in which all of the stunts seem rather obvious..

For me, the intensity of the action is compromised in exchange for Rey's acrobatics..

I never liked Luchardors..It's not that I don't like Rey, it's because I like a good ol' fight..

A street fight if need be..ala ECW. And c'mon, let's face it, people like it that way..

If they really want acrobatics, then they should just watch the circus..

Rey Fans, Peace!!! :blush:

besides, may d ba pang-cruiserweight ang bigat ni Rey Mysterio/ bkit hindi nalang sya mag-compete sa cruiserweight division?

well i agree...problem though is ung cruiserweight is one of the unpopular titles eh...rey mysterio's status demands more than that, pero ung talent nya and play style eh hindi naman pang hwc, catch 22 situation din, you'd always root for him but you know that he can't be in the big leagues

Who Won The Batista-Booker T Fight?

Booker T’s victory in the fight with Batista was not merely limited to earning the lockerroom’s respect.

According to PWTorch.com, Booker T actually got the better of the former WWE World Champion in the short fight. One source went as far as to say that Booker T, due to having more street fighting experience, dominated Batista.

While Booker T did reportedly take a very personal verbal shot at Batista, sources say it did not come until the situation had already gotten extremely heated. No one faults Booker, as the feeling is that Batista has become far too arrogant since his World Title victory.

Batista does not carry himself like The Undertaker or Triple H, but he does allegedly act “superior” to midcard veterans who never got the main-event opportunity he received.

WWE has not yet issued a punishment, but one (likely minor) is probably forthcoming.

:cool:

Ayaw na mag compete ni Mysterio sa Cruiserweight division kasi ayaw na nyang magpatali doon. gusto na niya sa Heavyweight division

Sobra wla kc charismatic stars ang cruiserweight, other than Rey, sino pa pwede magdala, with most being tag team guys playing solo... sayang nga unlike Raw's Women's Division or TNA's X division (which is much cooler than their heavyweights... puro counter!)

regarding mick foley's turnaround

set-up yang pagkampi nila ni edge para sa planned match nila sa ecw one night stand 2 ppv- edge/foley with lita vs. tommy dreamer/terry funk.

btw, si lita din ay galing ecw, gamit nya real name nya- amy dumas.

hehe face or heel I just :heart: foley for all the physical pain he takes.

Sana si Spark Plug bumalik na rin sa WWE lupit din maghard core nun...

sana bigyan ng push si charlie haas... ang ganda nung pag-deliver n'ya ng isang explosion suplex kay chris masters... dapat magkaroon s'ya ng angle kay shelton benjamin...

napanood n'yo na ba 'yung mtv ng parokya ni edgar entitled "the ordertaker"... taena... mi-nock nila 'yung wwe... of course kasama si undertaker... as the titled suggests... tapos si austin, the rock, john cena, triple h... nakalimutan ko na 'yung iba... tapos si chito ini-spoof si ultimate warrior... :cool:

Edited by teio

WWE Judgment Day - Quick Match Results

- Tag Titles: London and Kendrick def. MNM to win the titles

- Chris Benoit def. Finlay

- Jillian Hall def. Melina

- Cruiserweight Title: Gregory Helms def. Super Crazy to retain

- Mark Henry def. Kurt Angle by count out

- King of the Ring: Booker T def. Bobby Lashley

- Great Khali def. The Undertaker

- World Title: Rey Mysterio def. John Bradshaw Layfield to retain

walang naguupdate?

anyways here are some rumors

Chris Jericho was quoted in today's Edmonton Sun as saying: "I don't feel I have a hole in my life (without wrestling). I watched WrestleMania this year and that was really about the only time that I've missed it. I wouldn't mind coming back at some point. I never said I wouldn't be back. Depending on the situation, I would look forward to some day being back in front of the fans. I had a lot of fun being in the band. It was a blast playing in front of people, but there is nothing like being in front of a crowd in the ring."

Stacy Keibler told the "Loose Cannons" on AM 570 in Los Angeles on Friday "They hadn't written anything for me before 'Stars'...so why should I think they'll do it now? I don't see myself going back. Financially...we have to pay for most of our stuff....so it's a really tough existence. It's time for a new chapter in my life."

sa DX returns...remember Triple H sledgehammered Shane (inadvertedly daw)...thats a sign na he's coming to Shawn's side, tapos Shawn will go 5 on 1 against the Spirit Squad...any hunch of Triple H helping out his former partner...its setted, pero mas gusto ko kung may recruits pa sila...

dun ako excited!

SUCK IT!!!!