WWE Wrestling/Usapang Wrestling

The Jericho Appreciation Society vs. The Blackpool Combat Club (w/ Santana, Ortiz, & Eddie Kingston) - Blood and Guts (AEW Dynamite: Blood and Guts, 06/29/22)

It's fun, it's brutal, and a whole lot more. All I can say is watch this damn match when you can. Damn.

Brody King wins the first ever Royal Rampage to earn the right to challenge Interim AEW World Champion Jon Moxley (AEW Royal Rampage, 07/01/22)

Interesting to see how they use Brody King in this situation. It's quite surprising to see Brody King get a title shot first before his stablemate Malakai Black.

• 2 months later...
On 10/8/2018 at 8:57 AM, JustSmile=) said:

That is because Vince loves pushing big strong gorilla-type of guys.. meanwhile deserving guys like Finn Balor, Sami Zayn, Kevin Owens among others are taking a backseat for these guys..

cant wait for triple h to take over WWE..

And here we are now, 1 month in to Papa Aitch's reign

CM Punk is the ultimate free spirit... and in a not-so-diplomatic way. his lack of professionalism and his crumbling on backstage politics made the entire AEW crumble. 

biggest fault goes to tony khan for his lack of leadership. the locker room was ran like a frat house more than a corporation.

punk's frustrations may not have been unwarranted, but the fact that he succumbed to colt cabana's bickering and the young bucks's mismanagement is no one's fault but his own. 

meanwhile, HHH is having the greatest time of his corporate career, now heading the talent, the script and overall content. it's like his word is now the law. 

• Downvote 3
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

To be honest, without AEW, there's no pressure from WWE to improve. It's a much better product now but that 3 hr Raw needs to go back to 2 hrs. WWE is best at storytelling through the mic, AEW thrives by telling a story through the ring. I used to watch only AEW regularly the past 2 years but WWE has stepped uo this year. Both great products now. Wrestling is thriving!

Been watching WWE since I was a kid, this is probably my "telenovela".

Loving the bloodline storyline right now and loving how over LA Knight is right now. If WWE didn't push Knight, they might have another Daniel Bryan moment and their gonna be forced by the fans again to acknowledge him ☝️

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...