WWE Wrestling/Usapang Wrestling

Ganun ba? Hmm..Maybe I'll try there na lang. Or maybe I could order online sa WWE.com. OK kaya yun? :D

Tnx!

ok din dun...i dnt know lang if they ship outside the US....kung meron mana mahal yun for sure...

Pabili ka na lang sa mga uuwi from the US

baka bagong plot 'yung batista-booker feud...

'di ko talaga masikmura na si booker ang champ... ang pangit... walang appeal...

sana si finlay na lang... :cat:

Ok sanang heel champ si Booker T eh. Pero wag lang sana King Booka. Mukha syang tanga dun sa ginagawa niya. Ginamit kasi ng smackdown yung real life fight ni Booker at Batista eh.

Finlay being champ? Hehehe Ok din yun. Tapos yung duwende niyang kasama yung light heavy weight. Hahaha

yup. I think so pangit kasi maglaban si Rey Mysterio at Batista. Masyadong missmatch. Sinabi mo pa. Si Booker T mukha talagang monkey. hehehe

I agree, Rey Mysterio is way better than Batista. Tapos ang tagal pa ng lay-off ni Batista. Pangit ang match na iyon. & I dont think Face vs Face works well. Am not sure, but if Batista cant get a clean win over Mr Kennedy, that should say a lot about the current wrestling level of Batista. I know fan favorite sya, but hindi pa sapat yun wrestling ability nya eh...

Tama lang na si King Booker ang kalaban. I dont think a lot of people would mind seeing King Booker loose. & I think Booker is also nearing retirement na?

Another SmackDown! name off the road

WWE has opted to remove Tatanka from the road for approximately thirty days, reports PWInsider.com.

Tatanka put over Sylvan Grenier at the most recent SmackDown! taping.

No further details are available regarding Tatanka’s forced hiatus. The wrestler joins Lashley, The Great Khali, Super Crazy, Kid Kash and Matt Hardy as performers pulled from the road.

SMACKDOWN

Bret Hart was a guest on a special edition of Monday Night Mayhem. Bret discussed his recent dealings with WWE as well as some of the current projects he is working on. Bret did not refuse to answer any of the questions thrown at him during this 30+ minute interview which is now playing for FREE in streaming audio on the AudioWrestling.com website.

Monday Night Mayhem can be heard live every Monday from 7-9 P.M. est. on AudioWrestling.com and on MondayNightMayhem.com

Here are some of the highlights from this interview:

*Bret Hart will be at the Capital City Fanfest (Maryland) in August. Bret said he will feel like one of the fans when he gets to see legends like Billy Graham.

*Bret is still friends with Jimmy Hart and Jim Neidhart and doesn't remember any time where he had any problem with either of them through all the years they toured together.

*Bret is asked about the current status of tag team wrestling. Bret thinks there have not been many spectacular teams the last few years. Bret thinks tag team wrestling is an art form with its own psychology from standard one-on-one matches.

*Bret thinks the talent in the business today is very strong but the creativity elements outside of the ring is lacking.

*Bret puts over Brock Lesnar and says he misses watching him on TV.

*Bret says he is glad Ric Flair still can make a living in the business but he wishes that when Flair and Hogan get TV time that it could be used more creatively instead of seeing them do the same things over and over.

*Bret says Harry Smith (son of the late British Bulldog Davey Boy Smith) has all of the potential in the world and deserves to get a lot of success in the business.

*Bret says he was approached about being more involved in WrestleMania 22 but it was not in any angle with Shawn Michaels as rumored. Bret says he can't wrestle anymore and he is not interested in being brought in a commissioner role.

*Bret wishes he was still capable of getting back in the ring to wrestle so that the Survivor Series '97 angle could be played off as a huge elaborate work that was years in the making.

*Bret was asked about Vince McMahon now owning most of the classic footage from many of the past wrestling organizations. Bret says his dealings with WWE on the last WWE DVD went very well. Bret says he didn't like the Warrior DVD and he felt bad for how it ruined a lot of fans perception of the Warrior.

*Bret thinks wrestling is still waiting for its next phenomenon like Hogan was in the 80's.

*Bret will be playing the role of the Genie in an Aladdin play in Canada this fall.

*Bret has a book in development that will be released in 2007.

HITMAN

HBK Feeling Uncomfortable - What Put Him Over The Edge?

Shawn Michaels is not happy with certain aspects of DX and he'd like some changes to be made. Michaels recently had a private talk with Vince McMahon to insist on some changes. Michaels has a rep for being one of the wrestlers who says how he feels to McMahon without worrying about the consequences.

Apparently, what put HBK over the edge was the implied oral sex scene on the 7/3 edition of RAW with fake orgasms from Candice Michelle and Triple H.

DX

sana talaga patagalin pa reign ni King Booker as HW champ.. Bata pa naman si Batista, marami pa cya chance maging champ. Balita kasi na sa Summer Slam, Booker vs. Batista.

Peasant pic ni Booker.

====

ang nakikita ko na future SD champ is Misssterrrrrr Keeennnnnnneedddyyyyy!!!

Kennedy!!!

post-23251-1154057375.jpg