WWE Wrestling/Usapang Wrestling

Here's the group pic of those who attended the Wrestlemania 21 EB last April 21 at the National Sports Grill.

Sorry for the delay, peeps :)

From the left:

partykc, adriane888, mikhailberis, moi, marc.alan, MA, joel, warhammer

marc alan, better update your avatar. your look wimpyin your old pic and much more cool in your group pic.

I won't say Carlito's a god.  But he's hilarious, and that's good enough for me. :D

SD could use some comic relief.  And right now, Carlito's it :D

oo nga nakakatuwa na si carlito ,hehehehe siya na nga lang isa sa rason kaya pinapanood ko sd! e. (banas ako nung gawing heel ulit si eddie g.). mas gusto ko pa rin ang raw mamaya kasi ipapalabas yung laban nina capt' charisma tska ni batista e natutuwa pa naman ako sa cockiness ni charisma. ano kaya sa susunod na magkaroon ng interbrand na match

CARLITO vs. CHRISTIAN (mr.cool vs. mr. charisma)

Here's the group pic of those who attended the Wrestlemania 21 EB last April 21 at the National Sports Grill.

From the left:

Nyahaaayy!! Ang gwapo naming lahat, para kaming galing lahat ng royal rumble, uy!!! si cristie hemmie ba ang nasa gitna :P :P

Nice one bro tamago!! Wrestilng EB uli!! :thumbsupsmiley: :thumbsupsmiley:

Edited by adriane888
oo nga nakakatuwa na si carlito ,hehehehe siya na nga lang isa sa rason kaya pinapanood ko sd! e. (banas ako nung gawing heel ulit si eddie g.). mas gusto ko pa rin ang raw mamaya kasi ipapalabas yung laban nina capt' charisma tska ni batista e natutuwa pa naman ako sa cockiness ni charisma. ano kaya sa susunod na magkaroon ng interbrand na match

CARLITO vs. CHRISTIAN (mr.cool vs. mr. charisma)

True.

Christian's cockiness works for him.

Now that you've mentioned it, a Carlito - Christian match does sound very interesting. :)

From the left:

dang we got sum big guys here huh? maybe next time we cud try our hand at wrestling....

Guest Kilabot

Backlash this Friday @ 9pm with replay on Saturday @ 1pm

Judgment day will be shown in jack tv on June 17, Fri 9pm; with a replay on June 18, Sat 1pm.

SD on Rpn 9 during Sundays @ 6pm is 1 week ahead of Jack Tv's schedule

Edited by Kilabot
si miss ma puwedeng maging manager/valet ng mga ito. in da same line as melina (mnm), major gunns, miss elizabeth, trish stratus (t&a), sunny, kasama na rin si mr. fuji at freddie blassie.

ahahahaha.

wala kasing choice acidboy. I'm the only girl here eh! :lol:

Kanina nga pala I had lunch at David's Tea House, Gbelt 1. Across that is Filbar's where they always show old WWE matches (WWF days pa nga yung iba). Kanina, they were showing this PPV match between The Undertaker (when he used to be The American Bad Ass) and The Rock. I never saw that match. Yun yung time yata that ric Flair was the GM of Raw or something because he interfered. Vince MacMahon also went inside the ring to meddle and the Rock beat him up. The Rock won. :)

ahahahaha.

wala kasing choice acidboy.  I'm the only girl here eh!  :lol:

Kanina nga pala I had lunch at David's Tea House, Gbelt 1.  Across that is Filbar's where they always show old WWE matches (WWF days pa nga yung iba).  Kanina, they were showing this PPV match between The Undertaker (when he used to be The American Bad Ass) and The Rock.  I never saw that match.  Yun yung time yata that ric Flair was the GM of Raw or something because he interfered.  Vince MacMahon also went inside the ring to meddle and the Rock beat him up.  The Rock won. :)

tagal na nun... wretlemania ano yun?

i think that was the time na nasa peak pa career ni the Rock... during or not quite after his scorpion king movie....

was that a year or two ago?

was that also the time when undertaker rides his big easy rider bike coming to the ring?